Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,616 to 30,630 of 32192
-
08-03-08 10:07 #1577Senior Member

Posts: 240Went there Sat and got no "tug".
Originally Posted by Serpico99
I will check back.
I had never seen those ladies there before.
Might be new owners.
-
08-03-08 10:03 #1576Senior Member

Posts: 240Aroma
Hey,
Originally Posted by MassLover
Does Aroma have new ownership?
I went there yesterday and saw new faces and got a different type of service (not happy about it at all).
-
08-03-08 09:49 #1575Senior Member

Posts: 240Herndon
I think u are not in luck man. The Dulles area is not very good as for AMPs. They are here but they are not super hot ladies and they tend to be a bit older. You may luck up and get a young one, but for the most part. NO
Originally Posted by Aesder
-
08-03-08 09:38 #1574Senior Member

Posts: 240Where is this place, so I won't go.
Originally Posted by Nice 499
-
08-03-08 09:35 #1573Senior Member

Posts: 240I was pissed so I went to Tes Tree
Had no service at AROMA so since the cook out, etc was in the Tysons area, decided to check out this place. Hahahaha, should have went on to the cook out. LARGE lady gave me a massage. No tug on my johnson. I had a bad day today fellas. I guess I will stick with the old ones in Chantilly, mite not look attractive but at least I get a "stroke finish" there. Nee some intel VA. Is it drying up or what? DC is on the downturn and MD is so-so. Hit me up on the backchannels. (and who cares if senior member or what. Heck, I have been hobbying since since I was in HS and I am in my early 40s) So, senior that. I have gone from street stuff to driving by hotels where the girls hang out, to known safe houses, to underground newspapers, to massage parlors to the growth of the internet. I have seen and done it all. Have been overseas, too.
-
08-03-08 09:28 #1572Senior Member

Posts: 240Aroma
Was on my way to a large gathiering/cook out with live band, etc. , the works. Rain ruined it but I stopped by and saw 2 new girls in this place. Don't know if its new management or what but I was not pleased. Will go by today and see if I see the other girls cars and go in and ask them "whats the deal". If they are not there, then it must be new owner. Anyway, I got a massage. (hahahahahaha, thats it, no tug on my johnson) Damn, we had a decent place off route 28 in VA. Anybody else been there lately.
-
08-03-08 01:20 #1571

Posts: 906Thanks for the informative first post, Wasabi. With gas prices as they are now (and, thanks to Speaker Pelosi shutting down the House without allowing a vote, as gas prices are likely to needlessly remain for a while), it's good not to have to waste fuel driving up to MD to check out a lackluster AMP.
Since you'll need to start establishing cred on this forum, check out the Sports section of the Washington Post on any given weekday and you'll see some ads for AMPs located in VA and DC. Give one of them a tryout, or visit one of the ones mentioned in this or the DC forum, and let folks know what you find. I'm certain it'll rank a heck of a lot higher on the grading scale than the ones in MOCO.
Don't forget to provide enough details in your report, but without giving LEO anything useful. Good luck and have fun.
Have fun at the Forum
R::R
Originally Posted by Hott Wasabi
-
08-02-08 14:00 #1570Regular Member

Posts: 1Save your gas
I used to be in on the action in Maryland years ago before the big Montgomery County crackdown on the AMPs. Was a reg at Sinoescort and another, the name I forget. The LE sure ruined a good thing here. Anyway, saw an add in the City Paper for a place in Rockville. Decided to check it out and thought I'd share with you VA brothers in case you thought you'd try a new place. DON'T. No TS and nohting but regular massage on the flip. Ok massage, but otherwise not worth it. Middle aged woman who was so so looking. Oh well, nothng ventured, nothing gained. Save the gas and stay with DC and VA. MD still sucks, except for some escorts. Enjoy and be safe.
-
08-02-08 12:11 #1569Regular Member

Posts: 22Best Seductive Pleasures
Bestseductivepleasures is now elitemodelsva.com.
Originally Posted by Dick Trikkle
-
08-02-08 10:40 #1568

Posts: 227Connie
Earlier this week I visited by ATF AMP. Our favorite MMS was out shopping, so the assistant MMS showed me to my room, collected the standard house fee for an hour, and left. I was told K**** had been quiet the day before.- they were busy now (I got the last treatment room around 4:30).
Two minutes later, Connie comes in. Connie is definitely late 30s-early 40s.-- but typifies the beauty of those women known as spinners. Attractive (but not strikingly beautiful), slender, a little taller than average, black hair (with color highlights probably past the shoulders.she had some of it up in a clip), petite in shape above and below.
She immediately took me to the TS for one of the best TS's ever (I always get a good TS at K***) best because it included an exceptional soapy "pre-massage. " Connie provided at least 10 extra minutes of a really good medium-deep back, leg, thigh, shoulder and neck massage (and the parts in-between) with hot water rinse to keep warm. Since I discovered places with TS facilities, it remains my favorite part of the visit. This TS made me wish the entire massage could have continued in the shower. TS continues ("turn over please honey").- lots more soap, more massage. Even washed my face.
Back to the room. An uninterrupted 45 more minutes of massage pleasure. Connie walks on backs (or more accurately kneels on backs).- a unique massage technique I enjoyed). Very thorough dry hand then light lotion massage.- very well done legs, back.- and great foot massage. <Actually everything very well done
On the flip.- more excellent massage, and a happy NoVA ending. Polite roaming was allowed.
I only carry cash and I only bring standard rates when I visit my AMPs. The TS alone was worth the house fee and standard tip. Next time I repeat with Connie, I may bring more just to let her know I think she is super.
For all.- Connie appreciates a smile and a gentle voice. I really appreciated her wonderful attitude – and even on a busy day, I received every minute of the hour.
Seniors can PM if they like.
-
08-02-08 01:39 #1567

Posts: 906Just one question...
How do we know that you're not LEO, posing as a legit monger? ("Oh, yeah. That place right off of Rt. 50. Name escapes me." --- That's one of the oldest elicitation tricks in the book.) You may be legit, but I think folks should err on the side of caution for this request until you establish a little bit of a track record. The stuff you've given below is what any lurking LEO could have garnered from reading this forum. Not saying you are LEO, but only that the onus is on you to demonstrate that you aren't. If your future contributions are good, then you'll find that things will open up for you...in more ways than one. Other than that, welcome to the forum, Tricky Dikkle.
Originally Posted by Dick Trikkle
-
08-01-08 23:24 #1566Regular Member

Posts: 2Newbie Reporting For Duty
Long time lurker. First post.
Tea Tree. A joke. Trying to be "legit. " Asked me to fill out a form and takes appointments only. Kinda knew when the receptionist was someone's high school aged daughter. Not cool.
7Corners. Right off of Rt. 50. Name escapes me. In a non-descript building right past the Quick Lube (kinda ironic) on the right. Deserted when I tried.
What happened to bestseductivepleasures? I was really looking forward to going and reporting back. Gotta earn my stripes w. You all. However, if a member wants to take pity on me PM me with the other 7 corners place. I drive by there everyday to work. Thought I'd take a shot and ask.
-
08-01-08 14:09 #1565Senior Member

Posts: 30Agreed, if they don't have someone the quality of Penny, I will not return.
Originally Posted by Nova Player
-
08-01-08 11:14 #1564Senior Member

Posts: 83Chinese Massage Therapist
I went to this place last night around 6:30 - 7:00. It is in a small to medium sized commercial office building. The suite door says Massage Therapy. Looks legitimate. Professional massage tables, anatomy posters, etc.
Originally Posted by Yuengling69
1 girl was lying on the couch in the common area watching Chinese TV. An older woman greeted me, around 40 ish, and took me to the room. No TS. Shower stall is available if you want to rinse off. She asked if I been there. I said no. A friend referred me from the internet. She smiled and took my money without counting it.
I was a little concerned I just handed over 1.6 for a legitimate massage with a NOVA finish if I am lucky. THe reason I was concerned was due to the fact that she was fully clothed. I mean fully clothed. Black lounging style pants, a loose fitting smock and chinese style indoor shoes. She started the massage and instantly I knew that she was skilled. She did an outstanding deep tissue massage using her forearms and elbows for pressure.
I started to roam. No discouragement or giggling. I started to rub her thigh. No objection from her. After a long thorough massage she left the room to wash her hands off. She used powder on my legs. She came back and started the light touch. She began poking and prodding me, it seemed a little uncomfortable at first, then I got used to it.
On the flip she quickly disrobed and started smiling. She started kissing me but no BJ. Just kissing and smiling. In retrospect I should have asked her to suck it. She probably would have. No matter I was already hard from her light touch and poking and prodding. After the usual compliments and caressing she put on the cover and LOTS of lube. I mean LOTS of lube. She climbed on the table, slid me inside her and fucked me quite tenderly. I really enjoyed it. Not the usual squatting on top for 45 seconds than asking to change. She rode me like a lover would. We eventually switched to standing mish and she sucked my nipples until I came.
She was not ugly nor was she an eye catcher. Small breasts and tiny body. She let me in deep and acted like a lover. That is a rarity for me. English was limited. But enough to get the message across. I would repeat. I suspect this place is tied into the other Chinese places somehow. Just a hunch though. No actual proof.
-
08-01-08 01:06 #1563Regular Member

Posts: 19Had another one of my favorite dreams...
Stopped by sko on Tuesday and was greeted by the mms led to my favorite room. I've been three times before with good results basic $. 6 for fs 1/2 hr this time I was given an older provider 40ish and thought why the hell not and asked if they had any younger providers. That's when coco walked in kinda chubby but playful she started in with the massagee then she leaned in and whispered into my ear "what do you want? " I said everything and she stripped down completely apparently she remembered me from her previous visit to the area. When I handed her the gift she didn't even count it she just put it aside and started suckling the boys then licking the base I thought it was going to be bbj but no go she slipped a raincoat in her mouth without me noticing. I picked her up and put her on the table and started pounding away mish then had her roll over and did standing doggy then back to mish and doggy again she kept pushing me back saying wait not so deep and putting more lube. By the time I finished we were both covered in sweat and I asked for a quick shower she reluctantly agreed. She started warming up the water but I told her I wanted a cool shower. She washed me up dried me off and I left a. 2 tip so she could get another bottle of lube. On the way out she told the mms "this one he kill me" and they both giggled a little. All in all 8 on body 7 on face 9 on service I was there for about 45min 15 shower and convo 30 just pounding away.










Reply With Quote





