Thread: Humaniplexx
+
Add Report
Results 886 to 900 of 9528
-
03-22-24 21:06 #8643Senior Member

Posts: 1027Natsuki
Banging body Asian on Spicedolls rn haven't seen anyone thru them anybody got any info?
-
03-22-24 18:23 #8642Senior Member

Posts: 162Looks a bit like LaraLane, can't wait to take this one for a drive. Hope she lives up to the hype!
Originally Posted by CreamFire
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-24 11:01 #8641Senior Member

Posts: 35Slimgoodie92 = HOT Chocolate MILF
Just when I was seriously thinking about taking a break for a bit. Or forever, I decide to take one more chance because. "You never know. You might find a Gold Nugget" (famous last words).
A search here only provided one review from 2013 which was good. A review of her network was impressive but there really wasn't anything current. No replies to my PMs from fellow mongers, and all except one face pic were hella' old so I tried to imagine what she looked like currently. Taking into consideration Covid-19, what she looked like in the most current pic and her age I figured she would be anywhere between 15 lbs and 25 lbs heavier.
Of course, it didn't go at all as I expected. Nope, this time I won the HOT Chocolate Lottery! For those of you that have had the pleasure of spending time with EvaBeauty42, Monique is the Chocolate version.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/slimgoodie92
I met Monique in the late afternoon at her modest but very clean Outcall in Buena Park.
L - 9.0 Pretty with beautiful white teeth. She's taller than avg (5'9" barefoot) & was wearing a bath robe when I walked into the room. She gave me a hug and a peck on the lips. I washed my hands & when I returned she opened her robe and for about 15 sec I was Stuck on Stupid. All I could say was "you look. You look. Damn you are amazing". Thin tight, toned, with smooth milk chocolate skin. Double D Bolt Ons that I were surprisingly Not rock hard but they could use a refresh. Still they fit her body well.
A - 9.0 She was very welcoming and genuinely seemed happy I was there. Not at all a clock watcher. I wanted to leave a good first impression so I made sure not to overstay my time.
S - 9.0 GFE (see below) Damn, this Girl can bring it and take it. I got comfortable, sat on the bed and then she she got rid of the robe and started with a some great DFK. Beautiful shaved kitty with enough labia to slurp and suck on but not so much to be considered beef curtains. I laid her down, spread her long thin legs, gave her a devious smile and slowly stuck my tongue out so she could see what weapon I was going to start off with. I took a very slow, gentle lick and immediately almost busted right then and there. Top 3 Best Tasting Sugar Puddn' I've ever had. She moaned and slightly bucked her hips as I pulled my tongue back to take another long slow lick. I swear, between how sweet she tasted and how much she was enjoying it, I put my nose to the grindstone (literally) until I got her first 'O'. She became way too sensitive for me to continue so we switched spots. Her BBBJ skills were Top Notch. Just a tiny bit of BLS and almost no Ball play but suction, rhythm, and speed were so good that I had to stop her so I wouldn't pop before I had a chance to pound that awesome kitty. Mish, K9 and she fucked me back in CG. She went back to BBBJ and I switched to 69 until I exploded like Krakatoa.
E. Very reasonable all things considered. $$hr. Very refreshing considering all the GPS infecting almost all of the good providers now a days. Initial texting to set up appointment was.
Are. I can't wait to repeat and if everything remains the same, I'll put her on regular rotation.
I must confess that I had an internal struggle with whether or not I should share the location to this Gold Mine, but I know that Karma will smile on me for doing so. Here is her reply to my initial PM:
Morning luv.
My name is Monique I'm a tall glass of chocolate milk.
Full of fun.
- Doggie.
- SOF,
- TUMA,
- TOY FRIENDLY,
- MASSAGE,
- GFE,
- LFK,
- DFK.
- HJ,
- DATY,
- BBBJ,
- COB,
- FACIALS*,
- Russian,
- FETISHES (if interested ask about my freaky menu).
- BALL PLAY,
- CFS,
- MSOG (45 minutes+).
Outcall / dates available.
My DONATIONS:
120/ BBBJ.
180 hhr.
300/ hr.
-
03-20-24 14:25 #8640Senior Member

Posts: 250Ass isn't as nice as Raven, but she checks all the other boxes.
Originally Posted by CreamFire
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-24 00:17 #8639Senior Member

Posts: 7266Recently saw Eva Fox who was on HX several years ago than left during the pandemic to become a higher rent gal.
She still has the body and loves to suck and F*ck!
She is on Tryst. Link now.
Search Eva Fox. LA.
-
03-19-24 22:43 #8638Senior Member

Posts: 423Wow
Wow! Haven't had a hot one like this since qod raven! That girl loved getting filled too.
Originally Posted by CoolGuy818
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-24 15:28 #8637Senior Member

Posts: 250That girl likes it hard and rough. She begged me for the creampie LOL.
Originally Posted by BiffBallly
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-24 18:07 #8636Senior Member

Posts: 788What did she quote you? You can also dm. Tia.
Originally Posted by BiffBallly
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-24 17:44 #8635Senior Member

Posts: 176LiLLy4 you
Insanely hot. Can't wait to fuck this one.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/LiLLy4u
-
03-18-24 01:33 #8634Senior Member

Posts: 7266Than Go see her!
Originally Posted by BigBear818
[View Original Post]
Just because a gal has been on HX for years don't mean shit!
That's just my opinion.
-
03-16-24 17:10 #8633Senior Member

Posts: 33Tall or short, slender, athletic / tone 👍.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-24 16:08 #8632Senior Member

Posts: 206Why is that? She's been on hx for years and nobody is scared of her simp roommate or whatever he is. He's not going to do anything or he'll get a rude awakening (from me at least) if he does try something silly.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-24 15:09 #8631Senior Member

Posts: 135I tried sending you a PM. Is there anything you are aware of that can't be discussed publicly? Please PM me.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-24 14:40 #8630Senior Member

Posts: 422Porque, amigo?
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-24 05:33 #8629Senior Member

Posts: 205What a coincidence. She posted a classified this morning.
Originally Posted by ChefSolo
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





