Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 268 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 318 368 768 1268 ... LastLast
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 26376
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22371
    Quote Originally Posted by CheapoCheapo  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Mila the other day. Damage was reasonable, I would describe as a tour deforce. The location was a little sketchy, but she was worth the drive and I wasn't worried once together. Would recommend, but bring your own as the protection provided some issues.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...a/640340049475
    Did you see her at her apartment, or nearby hotel? She gave me both options but both seemed a little sketchy.

    Tempted to give it another shot. Feel free to PM any other pertainent details.

  2. #22370
    Quote Originally Posted by SSMan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? She is in Milwaukee, decent south side location and I am thinking about seeing her. Feel free to to DM if you wish. Thanks in advance!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...m/531763276371
    If her pics are altered, that's bad.

    If not, it's worse.

  3. #22369

    Cherry Bublegum

    Has anyone seen this one? She is in Milwaukee, decent south side location and I am thinking about seeing her. Feel free to to DM if you wish. Thanks in advance!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...m/531763276371

  4. #22368

    Jae

    I saw Miss Rican At a south side incall Was accommodating, very nice little body Little bit of a rush job, but not bad I've had worse. She certainly seemed a little distracted I'm sure there was a habit involved.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...u/941507562747

  5. #22367

    Krissy

    Anybody have any experience with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...u/303683521918

  6. #22366

    Stacey

    Fast Eddie is looking for Stacey. The older one, on National. Has anyone seen her lately?

  7. #22365

    Not What I signed up for

    Attempted to see this one, didn't go through. Led me to believe there was scam going down. Arrived and parked then she came out to my car. I wasn't into car time so I passed. Didn't appreciate the games. She also came out fully covered up and I was worried she was hiding drug use. Maybe she is decent but I don't intend to find out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/693256219756

  8. #22364

    Mila

    Had a dream with Mila the other day. Damage was reasonable, I would describe as a tour deforce. The location was a little sketchy, but she was worth the drive and I wasn't worried once together. Would recommend, but bring your own as the protection provided some issues.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...a/640340049475

  9. #22363

    Solid Poster

    Saw this poster the other day. She was not the girl in the ad but was a positive experience. She indicated that the add if for a friend and she shares it. She was about 5'6 maybe 110 and was enthusiastic. All protected, would see again. Goes by India.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/130235613020

  10. #22362

    Damages

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigGuy22  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    I've been seeing her for years. I don't remember ever talking about rates or time limits. I'm just a sympathetic forgetful old man. You need to negotiate your own thing. She is one that I didn't want others to know about because I wanted to keep her to myself, UTR. She is not your typical STG girl. She is intelligent, D and D free, she has a real job, she's honest and reliable. She likely will not see you if she knows you are married because she doesn't want to offend your wife. She's a good woman that needs a few bucks and happens to be great in bed. I don't see it as damages. I'm lucky to have had time with her.

    Giddit.

  11. #22361
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    Its time to hang it up (again). I found it easier to stop seeing them one at a time. Find something I don't like about her and use that to block her out of my mind. I'm down to where its starting to hurt because I can't find anything that pisses me off. I've found that when I review with detail, others often don't get the same experience. But if you like chocolate spinners that fuck you back harder than you fuck them to the point you got to stop and say, "Hey, I'll do the fucking around here!" then this is your girl. I want to quit but she is fucking amazing. I damn near broke a hip. Surely my heart won't make it thru too many more. They'll be taking me out feet first. March madness final four and my money is on her. Be good to her!

    Giddit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...x/687418678367
    What was the damage?

  12. #22360

    No Go on Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd2222  [View Original Post]
    The team already took one and she isn't safe.
    Thanks everyone. Nothing came up on the searches for Sam, so I am glad y'all gave me a heads up on "Sonia". Saved me the trouble for sure.

  13. #22359

    Bad news

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd2222  [View Original Post]
    The team already took one and she isn't safe.
    Stay away. Several reports about cash and dash or boyfriend are in the mix.

  14. #22358

    Toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by Cynfull  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a go at this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...m/677802793350

    Seems normal and responsive through text, but I haven't found any prior reports on her. I may TOFTT if our schedules line up, but hoping to see if anyone else had already tried.
    The team already took one and she isn't safe.

  15. #22357

    Reviews

    Anyone ever seen these 2?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/116370692473

    I asked to verify thru snap and seems real but her snap is her name and looked it up shows she has a BF so who knows if he's around.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/774765008088

    Won't send face pic and wants a D* pic so not 100 percent on this one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape