Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #4789

    F ¥€$

    It's official. VAC is now charging 450 for BBFS. Smh. I wont be able to afford this hobby much longer if we keep heading this way.

  2. #4788
    Getting close to trying my first AMP. Have my eye on a few potential girls. Just wondering what area ther two LTLV and VAC located. I live way up on the north side and would.

    Prefer to not drive all the way to hendertucky.

    I assume they are always in the same location or is location based on the girl?

  3. #4787

    IOP Meaning

    Anyone here know what IOP means? Been trying to find out on my own to no avail. Thank you.

  4. #4786

    Driver service

    Visiting next month don't plan to rent a car, which one offer driver service LTLV or VAC?

  5. #4785

    I actually had a good time with Sora

    Well I took the plunge with Sora, and my experience with her was pleasant. Almost GF like. She has a fashion model body so she is very skinny and all. And her English is very good. But once she found out I was Japanese she was really happy about it. So maybe that's why?

    But I treated like I was her boyfriend coming home from a long hard day at work. And rewarded me with an amazing session.

    I asked her about the comments about the fees and she said that is what they told her rates would be, so I won't be to hard on her because that is the rate she though she was supposed to get. But from her second day she accepted the rates that's posted on the website.

    I have my review of her on TER so once it's approved VIP's go read up.

    I'm planning on scheduling another appointment with her before she returns to Japan in two weeks though.

  6. #4784

    Jay in Denver

    Quote Originally Posted by Gopher0254  [View Original Post]
    Those pictures she used at VAC, but not her. So could be anyone.

    And why Denver? That would not be on my list to move to. Her page is still at VAC, but not on "Today's Lineup" https://www.vegasasian.club/jay.

    Unless you've seen her before (I have), and put eyes on her. I'd rather believe she's in the Bahamas living happily ever after.
    It's her. I've seen her twice in Vegas and in Denver last week. She has reviews in Denver under Hottie J. If you read them, I think you'll determine it's her.

  7. #4783
    Quote Originally Posted by Boarder6982  [View Original Post]
    https://www.girlsoffices.com/models

    I'm sure she'll be back.
    Those pictures she used at VAC, but not her. So could be anyone.

    And why Denver? That would not be on my list to move to. Her page is still at VAC, but not on "Today's Lineup" https://www.vegasasian.club/jay.

    Unless you've seen her before (I have), and put eyes on her. I'd rather believe she's in the Bahamas living happily ever after.

  8. #4782
    Quote Originally Posted by YoursOnly143  [View Original Post]
    She told me she bought Bitcoin back in 2012, a former client of hers tipped her off. She sold her BTC at its latest all time high, $73 K+ She bought a yacht and is living on it out in the Bahamas. Won't be returning anymore! Sorry.
    Yeah she wasn't satisfied in 2021 when bitcoin was $65 k. So she decided to keep sucking dicks for a few more years before retiring.

  9. #4781

    Jay is in Denver

    Quote Originally Posted by YoursOnly143  [View Original Post]
    She told me she bought Bitcoin back in 2012, a former client of hers tipped her off. She sold her BTC at its latest all time high, $73 K+ She bought a yacht and is living on it out in the Bahamas. Won't be returning anymore! Sorry.
    https://www.girlsoffices.com/models

    I'm sure she'll be back.

  10. #4780
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchConnor  [View Original Post]
    I saw her early afternoon, probably shortly after. Similar experience. Booker texted me an hour before the appointment to apologize and let me know that BBFS would be $550, not the $450 posted on the website. I declined.
    Same thing happened with me. Booker sent me a pic of the rates before hand, I walked in with that amount and she said no it's $550. A little awkward moment, I declined as well. Probably got the meeting off on the wrong foot. Maybe she'll open up as she gets accommodated and everything straightened out.

    I had planned to check out the other J-Girl, Rico, as well. But now I'm having doubts about taking that adventure.

  11. #4779

    Screening

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff1976  [View Original Post]
    Have not been in town, for several years so needed to go through the screening again. Requested Amber & found an agreeable time slot, later in the day. Much better experience with the booker, this time. Prompt, professional, and none of the silly stuff that LTLV booker has done in the past. Good directions, good information. A+ to the booker, for this one.

    The girl is definitely my "flavor" in body type and looks. Slim, firm, natural, about 5'1". Maybe not what everyone prefers, but damn, her body is exactly what I was after. I don't like saggy tits or baby damage, so Amber was a perfect match. Face was very cute too.

    So:

    Body would be a 9 out of 10, for me. Face was a solid 8 on my scale. Service was a bit underwhelming (no real pampering and more of a transactional visit) and performance would be about a 7. The basics were all covered, and we had about 45-50 minutes of fun. Shower. Bedroom - shower again.

    She had some limitations with me, for what should be very routine positions. Even a very basic oral position was off limits, so that was a bit disappointing. She said she didn't want CIM either, but that's not a deal breaker. Did not want to push her boundaries, to ensure that I stay in "good graces" with the booker...
    What is the screening process like for a noob?

  12. #4778

    Retired

    Quote Originally Posted by BcJoe  [View Original Post]
    Did Jay move to a different agency?

    Or.

    Did she move completely out of the Vegas area?

    I noticed that she's scrubbed from the Vegasian model lineup but don't know what happened to her. I assume that if she was on vacation that she'd still be there, but she's gone.

    Anyone know what happened to her?
    She told me she bought Bitcoin back in 2012, a former client of hers tipped her off. She sold her BTC at its latest all time high, $73 K+ She bought a yacht and is living on it out in the Bahamas. Won't be returning anymore! Sorry.

  13. #4777

    Maybe!

    Quote Originally Posted by Icarus486  [View Original Post]
    It's a shame that Sora's sservice is so lackluster. Looks like I should just pass on her and book one of my ATFs Ada instead, as she is back at VAC. Ada definitely has a routine but it's a good one with some of the best oral I've ever gotten and a great massage to boot. I'm almost guaranteed to be able to cum twice with her as well.
    Maybe you'll have a different experience with Sora. It's all about how you connect with them from the start. I've talked to a lot of the ATFs Ada is one, and it's how you treat them. There are some reviews on TER that speak on negative experiences with a girl but when I see them they are at ease.

    Say hello, greet them, try to start a conversation. They'll remember you by the way you treat them and make them feel not by how many pops you can get from them. I saw another ATF Sera (LA), phenomenal sexual experience but overall enjoyed the conversation we had. You'll get a better experience treating them well.

  14. #4776

    Sora

    It's a shame that Sora's sservice is so lackluster. Looks like I should just pass on her and book one of my ATFs Ada instead, as she is back at VAC. Ada definitely has a routine but it's a good one with some of the best oral I've ever gotten and a great massage to boot. I'm almost guaranteed to be able to cum twice with her as well.

  15. #4775

    Haven't checked in awhile. What happened with Jay at Vegasian?

    Did Jay move to a different agency?

    Or.

    Did she move completely out of the Vegas area?

    I noticed that she's scrubbed from the Vegasian model lineup but don't know what happened to her. I assume that if she was on vacation that she'd still be there, but she's gone.

    Anyone know what happened to her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape