Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,276 to 7,290 of 41296
-
03-15-24 18:15 #34021Senior Member

Posts: 587No deposit. As I said, straight up good experience. She does smoke, so the house smelled like it. But every part of her tasted good. Now I'm thinking I should count my blessings?
Originally Posted by Harley135
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-24 18:13 #34020Senior Member

Posts: 587Interesting. I could see where that could happen to someone? But she was a total straight shooter with me. Also I am pretty special. LOL.
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-24 14:31 #34019Regular Member

Posts: 10She is beautiful. I tried with her but she wanted a deposit. Did that change?
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-24 13:08 #34018Senior Member

Posts: 256Fake
That is a fake ad. Pictures have been used all over.
Originally Posted by WhatGoesUp
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-24 12:54 #34017Senior Member

Posts: 151Anyone
Take a spin with this one yet?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/379569206981
They texted back location (Beach Blvd) right away but I hesitate.
-
03-15-24 10:53 #34016Senior Member

Posts: 151Hayley / Sophie
She be in the bathroom for 20-30-40 minutes or even hours keeping you waiting. Charm or beg coins for zero service. Once in a blue moon there was good service and she is attractive IMHO. If you are reading this Haley, get your a** in rehab. This surely isn't working for you.
Originally Posted by BeenThere9
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-24 09:59 #34015Senior Member

Posts: 225Sophie / Hailey
She changes her name and phone number every so often! She changes her look with wigs and such. I agree with you Avoid like the Plague, Wait in parking lot, not ready yet, screws around while you wait in the room for her to take care of business and yes BD's around all the time! This is my experience not an opinion, yes I saw her too much-- Like the body type and I was getting good service at the beginning and then went down hill. I hoped it would get better, Till I started see DB's- BD's around and stopped completely with this train wreck! You might get a good visit The first time be glad with that and don't go back.
Originally Posted by ShakingString8
[View Original Post]
I still stand by don't even try, no one listen so have at it.
About no one provider in particularly! It rains in Jacksonville a lot and at any time, carry a raincoat and use it! Or try to explain to your wife / girlfriend that you got DIRTY from a toilet seat. Good luck with that one. The life you save may be both of yours!
-
03-15-24 09:24 #34014Senior Member

Posts: 225Dirty Ann and Anna in Brunswick
Hi Guy's, I tell the provider's that have an app to pay with that's what I'll be using. I also say, I don't carry any CASH. I don't know if this will reduce getting robbed, I have not had any problems since I started doing this. I know not everyone of your dreams are going to try to rob you, I have had good luck with this. Even when, I'm going to pay with cash I still tell them this.
Dirty Ann list donation mean's like this PayPal, Cash, Venmo, CashApp!
Anyone have another review that's more recent I'm interested it trying this one out.
Thanks in advance Beenthere9.
-
03-15-24 09:10 #34013Senior Member

Posts: 225Northside Nikki
I'm sorry to hear of her passing, Breast Cancer Takes a lot of women! She was so sweet to me, I'm a bit up in age and she had patience with me.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
That's very had to find, I hope she is at peace.
Beenthere9.
-
03-15-24 08:00 #34012Senior Member

Posts: 477You got the "first taste" experience. There are plenty of other reviews of her with her alternate ids complaining about deposits, ghosting and candy over-use. Glad you got what you were looking for but don't expect it to happen again. If it does, you, sir, are the exception.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
Rich.
-
03-15-24 07:58 #34011Senior Member

Posts: 470Dirty Ann and Anna in Brunswick
I see this young thin thing is advertising on the Northside. Dirty Ann. The ad reads the same as 'Pretzel' right down to the Pretzel, no gag, 6'1". She doesn't look that tall and I'm wondering if she is Pretzel's sister or something? Is it a catfish for pretzel? She's still advertising on JTB. Any 411 would be appreciated and I'm interested.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/590546918202
This may be too far away for this forum, but she posts in JAX, so if its OK with the forum critics, I will post a review here:
Anna in Brunswick. This little lassie was a real surprise. Very clean and sweet, nice orderly, clean room in a not-so-nice notel. Provides a very professional escort service and has buttery smooth skin and lots of firm curves.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/687253955456
HM,
Tall.
P.S. I hesitate to post as my last post took flak from the peanut gallery. Apparently, it wasn't enough about having sex with women and warned mongers about not flashing their wealth to dangerous, desperate drug addicts, which describes 99% of the women who have sex for money. Maybe I should just shut up.
-
03-15-24 06:53 #34010Senior Member

Posts: 2027Amy / Georgia
She's been around a LONG time. Reviews may be under 'Georgia'. Met her probably 10 years ago at Gold Club. Saw her many times "back in the day". But she's had at least 3 kids that I know of. Last time she contacted me was 3 or so years ago, and had some serious baby damage. Now, I can't say that she didn't get back to her fighting weight, it is possible. But it's been at least 3 years since I've seen her, so I don't know for sure.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
Just make sure you get some good current identifying pics showing her whole bod, before you commit. Or TOFTT anyway, LOL.
-
03-15-24 00:42 #34009Senior Member

Posts: 371I reviewed her
Didn't like the fact that she was in a house with a bunch of other people and expected me to be ok with it. Wasted my time and gas.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-24 23:10 #34008Senior Member

Posts: 934
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
Thank you both.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-24 20:08 #34007Senior Member

Posts: 373Jacksonville roundup
Saw these 2 recently while driving through JAX.
Maddy is the girl in this post but add a lot of weight in the tummy and ass.
Saw her a few years back when she was a little leaner. Still pretty face and smile, nice BBBJ, DFK, and is Ok with CIM. No Greece but she is low keyed and will aim to please.
Her incall is an ok apartment in a safe location.
2. 0 hhr. Is a little steep but I only remembered her from a couple years ago. Maybe not now!
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/maddy-es...onville-269754
Kim from Asia is a real deal. Seen her several times now. She's showing her age but has a body to die for. IMO.
Very secure apartment, clean and very professional. Everything is covered but her hospitality is top notch.
2. 4 Hr.
https://preferred411.com/P244378











Reply With Quote





