Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 269 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 319 369 769 1269 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 26379
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22359

    Bad news

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd2222  [View Original Post]
    The team already took one and she isn't safe.
    Stay away. Several reports about cash and dash or boyfriend are in the mix.

  2. #22358

    Toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by Cynfull  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a go at this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...m/677802793350

    Seems normal and responsive through text, but I haven't found any prior reports on her. I may TOFTT if our schedules line up, but hoping to see if anyone else had already tried.
    The team already took one and she isn't safe.

  3. #22357

    Reviews

    Anyone ever seen these 2?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/116370692473

    I asked to verify thru snap and seems real but her snap is her name and looked it up shows she has a BF so who knows if he's around.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/774765008088

    Won't send face pic and wants a D* pic so not 100 percent on this one.

  4. #22356
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynfull  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a go at this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...m/677802793350

    Seems normal and responsive through text, but I haven't found any prior reports on her. I may TOFTT if our schedules line up, but hoping to see if anyone else had already tried.
    See rip-off report number 1027 for a truly terrifying experience when she went by Sonia. At least one other person confirmed the same thing happened to them. Before Sam she was Sonia and before Sonia she was Cassandra, a heavy, heavy user walking the streets of Greenfield for 30/50. That was probably 7-8 years ago and that's when those pictures are from.

    HS.

  5. #22355
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynfull  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a go at this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...m/677802793350

    Seems normal and responsive through text, but I haven't found any prior reports on her. I may TOFTT if our schedules line up, but hoping to see if anyone else had already tried.
    No no no robbery reports recently.

  6. #22354
    Senior Member


    Posts: 384

    Rule 3

    Quote Originally Posted by IslayHoes  [View Original Post]
    A good rule is; if they have a middle finger up in any of their pics they will rob you.
    If they say no AA they likely have AA management.

  7. #22353

    Alien

    Wondering if anyone had any info on this one?

    https://twitter.com/diior_goat?lang=en

  8. #22352
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHayness  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen:

    I've recently noticed the location Milwaukee Hwy 175 Wisconsin Ave on STG in both Escorts & Massage. They appear to be a variety of ladies. Or are they not? What's the connection? Wondering if I'm missing something?.
    In my experience, I've been ghosted more than few times. Unfortunately I now pretty much rule out anything that says Brown Deer or 175 without reviews here.

  9. #22351

    Sensual Sam

    Anyone have a go at this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...m/677802793350

    Seems normal and responsive through text, but I haven't found any prior reports on her. I may TOFTT if our schedules line up, but hoping to see if anyone else had already tried.

  10. #22350

    Rule two.

    Never see someone with no reviews. I've been doing this a long long time and have never been robbed, ripped off, or busted (knock on wood). I'll let someone else TOFTT and then I'll let another one do the same before I even think about. I have too much to lose.

    Quote Originally Posted by IslayHoes  [View Original Post]
    A good rule is; if they have a middle finger up in any of their pics they will rob you.

  11. #22349

    Good Rule

    A good rule is; if they have a middle finger up in any of their pics they will rob you.

    Quote Originally Posted by GJames525  [View Original Post]
    So this one well have her man come in with a gun. He will try and shake you down lucky for me I don't carry my wallet, phone or Keys.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/hailey-e...waukee-1059649

    https://callescort.org/414-286-1974

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ukee/166433528

  12. #22348

    Wild and willing

    Its time to hang it up (again). I found it easier to stop seeing them one at a time. Find something I don't like about her and use that to block her out of my mind. I'm down to where its starting to hurt because I can't find anything that pisses me off. I've found that when I review with detail, others often don't get the same experience. But if you like chocolate spinners that fuck you back harder than you fuck them to the point you got to stop and say, "Hey, I'll do the fucking around here!" then this is your girl. I want to quit but she is fucking amazing. I damn near broke a hip. Surely my heart won't make it thru too many more. They'll be taking me out feet first. March madness final four and my money is on her. Be good to her!

    Giddit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...x/687418678367

  13. #22347
    Quote Originally Posted by LongXxxx33  [View Original Post]
    I've had it with this girl, she cash and dashed me 3 times and she swore up and down she was not gunna do it. she made up a stupid excuse that her mom got into an accident or her dad needed her cause she was late giving his meds the last time she just bolted out the door. Be careful you guy if you guys are seeing her regularly Stop Immediately.
    I'm sorry, but if she dashed on me once, why pay again. She owes you from the first time. I think you have somehow fetishised this, and it is exactly what you want. Burn me once, shame on you, burn me twice, shame on me. Three times? You wanted it to happen.

  14. #22346

    Careful boys

    So this one well have her man come in with a gun. He will try and shake you down lucky for me I don't carry my wallet, phone or Keys.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/hailey-e...waukee-1059649

    https://callescort.org/414-286-1974

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ukee/166433528

  15. #22345

    Kendall Snow Contact Info

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBlond007  [View Original Post]
    Just in case there was any question, Kendall is around and open for business. I had a nice visit with her. Decent location, easy parking. She did have a mild case of bronchitis when I saw her. She also does have some unrelated health issues that won't affect your experience. PM if you absolutely need to know, but it's nothing to be concerned about IMHO.
    Does she have any new contact information?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape