Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 493
-
03-18-24 17:54 #148Regular Member

Posts: 15Jewel
I had her in the booth back in January, and she was not interested in giving me even a HJ. Maybe I have to stop in a few more Thursdays so she gets more comfortable with me.
Originally Posted by DJrunner
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-24 06:15 #147Senior Member

Posts: 304Info
Appreciate the info.
Originally Posted by FedExAviator
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-24 08:29 #146Senior Member

Posts: 83Jewel
I have never heard of her doing take out. In house BJ is $100.
-
03-15-24 16:57 #145Senior Member

Posts: 298Jewel
She only works Thursday nights and I've never been in Mickey's on a Thursday night.
Originally Posted by DJrunner
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-24 15:49 #144Senior Member

Posts: 304Jewel
What info can anyone provide on Jewel. I have a hall pass the end of next month and am looking to have some fun. Looking for take out or going another route other that strip clubs. Any ideas gents. You can PM me I do have only 1 here that I have done take out with, wondering who has any intel they can provide.
Originally Posted by Harmen
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-24 12:26 #143Senior Member

Posts: 298Frankie
Frankie hasn't returned since her departure from the lineup in late January.
Originally Posted by FedExAviator
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-24 12:19 #142Senior Member

Posts: 83Frankie
Has anyone seen Frankie lately?
-
03-15-24 06:56 #141Senior Member

Posts: 304My take
I probably should have worded it differently. The only dancers (escorts) out of the place that are hot and could dance at another club in RI would be Nova, Crystal and possibly Shilo. In that order is how I list the hotties in this place. Although others have differing opinions which I can respect I'm done for awhile. At least at CF there is a couch and a bit more privacy, plus you're paying $40 for 15 minutes.
Originally Posted by FedExAviator
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-24 20:20 #140Senior Member

Posts: 83Which?
Which escort do you prefer?
Originally Posted by DJrunner
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-24 19:59 #139Senior Member

Posts: 298Gia
I've only seen Gia once and I did not take the plunge. She's an attractive woman and I'm with PSlag on her having a nice body.
-
03-14-24 16:14 #138Senior Member

Posts: 196Gia
Stopped into Mickeys this afternoon. Gia and Crystal were both there, so the BBW ratio was lower than usual. I took Gia in for a VIP, after alittle back and forth. She only works covered, but the little head said go, go, so I went. Nice lean boby, moderate size bolt ons, gorgeous ass. Decent CBJ 100. I would prfer Crystal, but gia'll do.
-
03-13-24 17:00 #137Senior Member

Posts: 304Mickeys is not fine.
There is only one dance (escort) I will try and not even sure her worth. Nova, has a hot body yet too many guys on thread crap on her. Has anyone done the deed with her and is it worth it. Shilo is OK but she has some baby fat on her. Other than that this place is ole and tired. I did have some luck with Lucy at CF, she was a dancer when I was DJ at the pink palace. Still looks good BBBJ to start, CFS she got impatient and you would think back to BBBJ yet it was CBJ. Didn't pop $1.5 plus house fee. Decent price yet the impatient on her part killed the vibe.
Originally Posted by FedExAviator
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 05:53 #136Senior Member

Posts: 83Pimp
Mickeys is a bottom end brothel. Lisa _is_ a pimp. Simple.
Originally Posted by BaGunner412
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 16:25 #135Senior Member

Posts: 304The "M"
You're right in what this club has to offer, bottom barrel normally over the hill dancers or those who could not sniff another club in RI. Back in the day I would go here when Christine was a smoke show who went on to better club yet is no longer with us. At this point the club scratches the itch for small dollars. I will continue to go I have a hard for Nova. Not sure what her deal is also Shilo doesn't have a bad body. Stripclubs are not reliable hence I will go the other route with escorts where you know what you actually get. I'm not a gambling man. Really hoping that Nova delivers and will have to try out Shilo next time.
Originally Posted by Harmen
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-24 15:31 #134Senior Member

Posts: 298Interesting Take
There is a total legitimacy to your take, but there has never been a time that Mickey's was going to scratch that itch with any consistencey in the last 10 years. I was also touching on the followup to
your 2 day old post and do feel that followup take suggested that it's a recent downturn. It's the same old - same old!












Reply With Quote




