Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,506 to 5,520 of 30808
-
03-16-24 13:58 #25303Senior Member

Posts: 180Brandi (poor planner)
Tried several times to connect, finally she agreed to come to my hotel. But then 15 min before the appoint I check in on her and her reply is "within the hour". Which means "anytime I feel like it". I even offered 2 bones for 30 min. Told her I would pass. I made an appt based on other reviews. But yeah, very difficult to get in touch with. She said she is rolling with a "Bree" lady. I don't recall that gal or the pic Brandi sent me.
JV.
-
03-16-24 13:47 #25302Senior Member

Posts: 180Baffled
Yeah I totally missed the sarcasm flag! LOL.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-24 10:32 #25301Senior Member

Posts: 29Cristal Sage / Anastasia
I've only seen Anastasia but she is amazing. Highly attract in person, body is killer and her English is pretty good. I would advise booking thru BKS as her tryst rate is higher than if utilize the agency. She is top notch notch tho, you wouldn't be disappointed.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-24 09:47 #25300Senior Member

Posts: 869It's called sarcasm my friend. Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by TourMud1989
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-24 08:34 #25299Senior Member

Posts: 180Search
You have 814 posts and did not know about the search function? I'm baffled. We talk about it what seems like weekly. But you also want updated intel? You're baking some pretty tough cookies! WTF? I can try to make it harder for you but I think you're off to a good start without me. Automn will suck and fuck you dry. I can't make it clearer than that. Great tits for her age.
JV.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-24 07:09 #25298Regular Member

Posts: 20For Gabryella look up "Melian."
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
For Crystal search Cristal, Cristal Saige, Crystal Saige or Anastasia.
Also try the other website with any of these names.
-
03-16-24 07:05 #25297Senior Member

Posts: 957That Sucks!
Has an ass to die for, if pics are accurate! Sometimes they get clean, unfortunately often they get worse, or get dead.
Originally Posted by Snow601
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-24 23:15 #25296Senior Member

Posts: 869Did not know here was such a thing LOL. Yes I did seach all of them and came up with nothing recent. Did I miss something?
Originally Posted by Peh8554
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-24 22:38 #25295Senior Member

Posts: 320Search is your friend
Maybe type in the provider names and search the feedback. Probably good intel there.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-24 21:41 #25294Senior Member

Posts: 869Tryst
Any feedback on any of these? Trying to slim down the list for this weekend.
Autumn / greeneyedgoddess https://tryst.link/escort/greeneyedgoddess.
Janela https://tryst.link/escort/amourjanela.
Cece https://tryst.link/escort/thebabecece.
GIGI https://tryst.link/escort/gg222.
Gabriella https://tryst.link/escort/gabryella.
Crystal: https://tryst.link/escort/5starcristal.
-
03-14-24 22:12 #25293Regular Member

Posts: 5Any thoughts gents?
Hi folks,
This looks like a real good one but nothing on TER and she says she is new from Brazil. Would you take a chance?
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/1714959.htm?wn=1
-
03-14-24 16:23 #25292Senior Member

Posts: 247Noa
Saw Noa for my first time today. She knows what to say to make a old man feel good about himself. She is a breath of fresh air! Will be back!
-
03-14-24 09:46 #25291Senior Member

Posts: 262Dallas
Wow. What kind of 304 can't suck a dick? Thank you for taking one for the team!
Originally Posted by FineTaste
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-24 00:22 #25290Senior Member

Posts: 283I saw this one in a well known hotel on Hwy 55. Paid 100 for a qv. But her pics are misleading she's much older in person than her pics. Probably add 10-15 years on those pics. What's more she cannot do a BBBJ. I had to ask her again and again to blow me and she kept pulling out and gagging midway. Never have had that experience with a working girl before. Said she doesn't like to do BBBJ but can fuck me good. Really didn't feel like getting in that to be honest. Anyway she did her poor attempt at BBBJ till I came and even though I had asked for CIM she was still gagging and coughing so much no CIM actually happened. Said we can try 69 or something next time. Absolutely not! I will Not be repeating.
Originally Posted by Jubba
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-24 22:14 #25289Senior Member

Posts: 337Wow
Isn't this the girl that was turning tricks in a shed?
Originally Posted by Jubba
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




