Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1578
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank J Rizzo
    I was in the DC\NOVA area this week and had a great experience at a place I found on CL called Rainbow Therapy in Mclean, VA. The girl who greeted me was in her early to mid 30s, short but cute (said she was the manager) and led me off for a table shower which she gave me because all the girls were busy. The shower was good and she cleaned me up well. After the shower she led me to the sauna for what turned out to be close to 15 mins. Which was fine with me because I like the sauna. The girl who came to get me though was in her late 30s maybe even early 40s but hot! She said her name was Bebe or Bibi and she seemed very happy to see me. Back in the room she began the massage and was pretty chatty for a spa girl, with good English. Shortly after the massage began she started "accidentally" rubbing her hips and pelvis against my hands which I had strategically hanging over the sides of the table. Her friendly manner made me feel so comfortable that on the flip I immediately began roaming first on the small of her back which was welcomed and as the roaming moved to other regions she responded very enthusiastically. For what I assume is typical NOVA finish it was pretty exciting. So after she began getting down to business it didn't take long before I finished mine. After which she was very sweet while cleaning me up. The house fee was $70 (usually $80) but they were offering $10 off as a "Grand Opening" promo if you brought in their ad. I copied it from CL it so I could print it out and have attached it to this post for anyone wishing to use it. Tip was $60 which I was happy to pay and she was happy to receive (although she never really looked at it). I'll definitely be going back when I'm there later this month.

    As a side note off topic, I had a terrible experience with an escort from CL:

    *PERSUASIVE* *A*S*I*A*N* *TEMPTATION*

    She's a fake and didn't deliver the goods.

    Frank
    Thanx for the info. CL is a hit or miss type of place around here but there are some good ones. ALSO, check your sources for the "tipping$" rations in NOVA.

  2. #1577
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico99
    That place is or right on the edge, of Sterling Park section of Sterling. That area is known to have Hispanic gang activity, MS-13 to be exact. There was some gang activity across the street at that carwash back in April if I recall the dates correctly. I place my bets on LE watching for gang activity in that area.
    Went there Sat and got no "tug".

    I will check back.

    I had never seen those ladies there before.

    Might be new owners.

  3. #1576

    Aroma

    Quote Originally Posted by MassLover
    There was a homicide right there last Thursday night around 9.30pm. heard that either one man or woman was shot by another two. I saw this afternoon that LEs stopped and checked every car going by as well as handing out paper for information. In any case, watch out even just going to the Massage Parlor.
    Hey,

    Does Aroma have new ownership?

    I went there yesterday and saw new faces and got a different type of service (not happy about it at all).

  4. #1575

    Herndon

    Quote Originally Posted by Aesder
    Guys,

    Will be visiting the Dulles area Aug 2-3 and would like some recommendations. I do prefer younger J or K girls but am not super picky. I guess I would rather have a good mix of looks and service. Would also prefer a place withinh 15-20 mins of Dulles.

    Thanks in advance.

    T in Tampa
    I think u are not in luck man. The Dulles area is not very good as for AMPs. They are here but they are not super hot ladies and they tend to be a bit older. You may luck up and get a young one, but for the most part. NO

  5. #1574
    Quote Originally Posted by Nice 499
    She did the same thing to me. Begged for a bigger tip. A real turn-off.
    Where is this place, so I won't go.

  6. #1573

    I was pissed so I went to Tes Tree

    Had no service at AROMA so since the cook out, etc was in the Tysons area, decided to check out this place. Hahahaha, should have went on to the cook out. LARGE lady gave me a massage. No tug on my johnson. I had a bad day today fellas. I guess I will stick with the old ones in Chantilly, mite not look attractive but at least I get a "stroke finish" there. Nee some intel VA. Is it drying up or what? DC is on the downturn and MD is so-so. Hit me up on the backchannels. (and who cares if senior member or what. Heck, I have been hobbying since since I was in HS and I am in my early 40s) So, senior that. I have gone from street stuff to driving by hotels where the girls hang out, to known safe houses, to underground newspapers, to massage parlors to the growth of the internet. I have seen and done it all. Have been overseas, too.

  7. #1572

    Aroma

    Was on my way to a large gathiering/cook out with live band, etc. , the works. Rain ruined it but I stopped by and saw 2 new girls in this place. Don't know if its new management or what but I was not pleased. Will go by today and see if I see the other girls cars and go in and ask them "whats the deal". If they are not there, then it must be new owner. Anyway, I got a massage. (hahahahahaha, thats it, no tug on my johnson) Damn, we had a decent place off route 28 in VA. Anybody else been there lately.

  8. #1571
    Thanks for the informative first post, Wasabi. With gas prices as they are now (and, thanks to Speaker Pelosi shutting down the House without allowing a vote, as gas prices are likely to needlessly remain for a while), it's good not to have to waste fuel driving up to MD to check out a lackluster AMP.

    Since you'll need to start establishing cred on this forum, check out the Sports section of the Washington Post on any given weekday and you'll see some ads for AMPs located in VA and DC. Give one of them a tryout, or visit one of the ones mentioned in this or the DC forum, and let folks know what you find. I'm certain it'll rank a heck of a lot higher on the grading scale than the ones in MOCO.

    Don't forget to provide enough details in your report, but without giving LEO anything useful. Good luck and have fun.

    Have fun at the Forum

    R::R

    Quote Originally Posted by Hott Wasabi
    I used to be in on the action in Maryland years ago before the big Montgomery County crackdown on the AMPs. Was a reg at Sinoescort and another, the name I forget. The LE sure ruined a good thing here. Anyway, saw an add in the City Paper for a place in Rockville. Decided to check it out and thought I'd share with you VA brothers in case you thought you'd try a new place. DON'T. No TS and nohting but regular massage on the flip. Ok massage, but otherwise not worth it. Middle aged woman who was so so looking. Oh well, nothng ventured, nothing gained. Save the gas and stay with DC and VA. MD still sucks, except for some escorts. Enjoy and be safe.

  9. #1570

    Save your gas

    I used to be in on the action in Maryland years ago before the big Montgomery County crackdown on the AMPs. Was a reg at Sinoescort and another, the name I forget. The LE sure ruined a good thing here. Anyway, saw an add in the City Paper for a place in Rockville. Decided to check it out and thought I'd share with you VA brothers in case you thought you'd try a new place. DON'T. No TS and nohting but regular massage on the flip. Ok massage, but otherwise not worth it. Middle aged woman who was so so looking. Oh well, nothng ventured, nothing gained. Save the gas and stay with DC and VA. MD still sucks, except for some escorts. Enjoy and be safe.

  10. #1569

    Best Seductive Pleasures

    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Trikkle
    What happened to bestseductivepleasures? I was really looking forward to going and reporting back.
    Bestseductivepleasures is now elitemodelsva.com.

  11. #1568

    Connie

    Earlier this week I visited by ATF AMP. Our favorite MMS was out shopping, so the assistant MMS showed me to my room, collected the standard house fee for an hour, and left. I was told K**** had been quiet the day before.- they were busy now (I got the last treatment room around 4:30).

    Two minutes later, Connie comes in. Connie is definitely late 30s-early 40s.-- but typifies the beauty of those women known as spinners. Attractive (but not strikingly beautiful), slender, a little taller than average, black hair (with color highlights probably past the shoulders.she had some of it up in a clip), petite in shape above and below.

    She immediately took me to the TS for one of the best TS's ever (I always get a good TS at K***) best because it included an exceptional soapy "pre-massage. " Connie provided at least 10 extra minutes of a really good medium-deep back, leg, thigh, shoulder and neck massage (and the parts in-between) with hot water rinse to keep warm. Since I discovered places with TS facilities, it remains my favorite part of the visit. This TS made me wish the entire massage could have continued in the shower. TS continues ("turn over please honey").- lots more soap, more massage. Even washed my face.

    Back to the room. An uninterrupted 45 more minutes of massage pleasure. Connie walks on backs (or more accurately kneels on backs).- a unique massage technique I enjoyed). Very thorough dry hand then light lotion massage.- very well done legs, back.- and great foot massage. <Actually everything very well done

    On the flip.- more excellent massage, and a happy NoVA ending. Polite roaming was allowed.

    I only carry cash and I only bring standard rates when I visit my AMPs. The TS alone was worth the house fee and standard tip. Next time I repeat with Connie, I may bring more just to let her know I think she is super.

    For all.- Connie appreciates a smile and a gentle voice. I really appreciated her wonderful attitude – and even on a busy day, I received every minute of the hour.

    Seniors can PM if they like.

  12. #1567

    Just one question...

    How do we know that you're not LEO, posing as a legit monger? ("Oh, yeah. That place right off of Rt. 50. Name escapes me." --- That's one of the oldest elicitation tricks in the book.) You may be legit, but I think folks should err on the side of caution for this request until you establish a little bit of a track record. The stuff you've given below is what any lurking LEO could have garnered from reading this forum. Not saying you are LEO, but only that the onus is on you to demonstrate that you aren't. If your future contributions are good, then you'll find that things will open up for you...in more ways than one. Other than that, welcome to the forum, Tricky Dikkle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Trikkle
    Long time lurker. First post.

    Tea Tree. A joke. Trying to be "legit. " Asked me to fill out a form and takes appointments only. Kinda knew when the receptionist was someone's high school aged daughter. Not cool.

    7Corners. Right off of Rt. 50. Name escapes me. In a non-descript building right past the Quick Lube (kinda ironic) on the right. Deserted when I tried.

    What happened to bestseductivepleasures? I was really looking forward to going and reporting back. Gotta earn my stripes w. You all. However, if a member wants to take pity on me PM me with the other 7 corners place. I drive by there everyday to work. Thought I'd take a shot and ask.

  13. #1566

    Newbie Reporting For Duty

    Long time lurker. First post.

    Tea Tree. A joke. Trying to be "legit. " Asked me to fill out a form and takes appointments only. Kinda knew when the receptionist was someone's high school aged daughter. Not cool.

    7Corners. Right off of Rt. 50. Name escapes me. In a non-descript building right past the Quick Lube (kinda ironic) on the right. Deserted when I tried.

    What happened to bestseductivepleasures? I was really looking forward to going and reporting back. Gotta earn my stripes w. You all. However, if a member wants to take pity on me PM me with the other 7 corners place. I drive by there everyday to work. Thought I'd take a shot and ask.

  14. #1565
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova Player

    As much as I like the new facility, I will not go back unless Penny or Candy come back to work there, which may not happen.

    Nova Player
    Agreed, if they don't have someone the quality of Penny, I will not return.

  15. #1564

    Chinese Massage Therapist

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuengling69
    Wow, I just left a place that I thought does not exist anymore in NOVA. A couple month ago, I had all but written off the NOVA AMPs, but I was referred by a fellow hobbiest to a place around 7 Corners that I have never seen posted here. I could be wrong, I just have never seen it. Now the details.
    I went to this place last night around 6:30 - 7:00. It is in a small to medium sized commercial office building. The suite door says Massage Therapy. Looks legitimate. Professional massage tables, anatomy posters, etc.
    1 girl was lying on the couch in the common area watching Chinese TV. An older woman greeted me, around 40 ish, and took me to the room. No TS. Shower stall is available if you want to rinse off. She asked if I been there. I said no. A friend referred me from the internet. She smiled and took my money without counting it.

    I was a little concerned I just handed over 1.6 for a legitimate massage with a NOVA finish if I am lucky. THe reason I was concerned was due to the fact that she was fully clothed. I mean fully clothed. Black lounging style pants, a loose fitting smock and chinese style indoor shoes. She started the massage and instantly I knew that she was skilled. She did an outstanding deep tissue massage using her forearms and elbows for pressure.

    I started to roam. No discouragement or giggling. I started to rub her thigh. No objection from her. After a long thorough massage she left the room to wash her hands off. She used powder on my legs. She came back and started the light touch. She began poking and prodding me, it seemed a little uncomfortable at first, then I got used to it.

    On the flip she quickly disrobed and started smiling. She started kissing me but no BJ. Just kissing and smiling. In retrospect I should have asked her to suck it. She probably would have. No matter I was already hard from her light touch and poking and prodding. After the usual compliments and caressing she put on the cover and LOTS of lube. I mean LOTS of lube. She climbed on the table, slid me inside her and fucked me quite tenderly. I really enjoyed it. Not the usual squatting on top for 45 seconds than asking to change. She rode me like a lover would. We eventually switched to standing mish and she sucked my nipples until I came.

    She was not ugly nor was she an eye catcher. Small breasts and tiny body. She let me in deep and acted like a lover. That is a rarity for me. English was limited. But enough to get the message across. I would repeat. I suspect this place is tied into the other Chinese places somehow. Just a hunch though. No actual proof.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape