Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 24703
-
03-14-24 09:04 #22168Senior Member

Posts: 94No
This Lilly was at Lotus before they closed and at Harmony, (same location as Lakes).
Originally Posted by AtlTech
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-24 18:51 #22167Senior Member

Posts: 411Don't know, was never there. But I'll ask the next time I'm there.
Originally Posted by AtlTech
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-24 16:37 #22166Regular Member

Posts: 20Is this the same Lilly that was at Happy feet?
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-24 09:45 #22165Senior Member

Posts: 411Been there a couple times and Lily is fun and does great massage, she's very personable and likes to have fun during the massage!
Originally Posted by AceRimmer340
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-24 08:47 #22164Senior Member

Posts: 94Lakes Massage
I went to see Lilly at Lakes for an early appointment yesterday. I think it's the best deal in St. Charles. 60 minutes with free table shower for $60. Lilly is my go to. She gives a great massage and the extras are worth a $50 tip imo. Be nice and tip well. That's my motto.
-
03-12-24 18:37 #22163Senior Member

Posts: 121They still charging $70 for an hour tho?
Originally Posted by BigTitluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 14:56 #22162Senior Member

Posts: 201Is this the Calla Day Spa on Schuetz? What did the women look like? What did you tell the other woman? Sure for $60 plus $40 tip for HE? Hahaha.
Originally Posted by BigTitluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 11:10 #22161Senior Member

Posts: 58Calla
Stopped by Calla Saturday afternoon, pretty good massage, not much teasing until she was ready for me to turn over, after flipping she went straight to Mr. Happy and asked OK. Good HJ and kept going after I got off, too old to do two in a row though. Cleaned up and then continued massage until time was up. When leaving the other lady asked me for my phone number, later she texted me asking if I would give her a massage.
-
03-12-24 09:22 #22160Senior Member

Posts: 1744Nikki
Included. I was licking and having Mr. Happy played with, not looking at my watch. DATY was pretty much the whole time I was face up.
Originally Posted by Chicago377
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 22:18 #22159Senior Member

Posts: 40Is the Daty option extra or included in the $200 VIP? And how long?
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 18:47 #22158Senior Member

Posts: 411Nikkis pics are real.
Originally Posted by SkeeWurt
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 18:45 #22157Senior Member

Posts: 411I've been with her 2 times, both VIP. 2nd visit, I asked for BJ, she said I do not do that. Then I asked about Daty and got a yes. You may have read previously a monger she got her rocks off when he did Daty. Not with me, but that would be kinda fun if she did!
Originally Posted by Zorney99
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 16:17 #22156Senior Member

Posts: 339Yes that would be her.
Originally Posted by BuderBum314
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 14:17 #22155Senior Member

Posts: 249Nicki
I have never seen Jenny but the pics of Nicki are pretty accurate. She is toned, tanned and a hottie in my opinion. I've seen her multiple times and yes she is normally late. I always go for the VIP and have even opted for Daty with her which is not normal for me but enjoy it with her. I do not know if a BJ is possible but would like to know if anyone has had that option with her. I get the feeling it's not on the table.
Originally Posted by SkeeWurt
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 10:19 #22154Senior Member

Posts: 1744Both Real
As someone else said, the "red bra" Jenny picture has been in use for several years. She has many reviews here.
Originally Posted by SkeeWurt
[View Original Post]
That looks like the real Nikki after a 'glamor shot / pro photographer' shoot. Do expect the flat belly nice tits and wavy hair. Don't expect the makeup or tan. She has 50+ reviews. A solid performance if not the best at being on time. She was on time for me, but not for others. The 200 VIP is nude with a DATY option.










Reply With Quote






