Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls
+
Add Report
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1741
-
03-24-24 18:10 #526Senior Member

Posts: 714Scam?
This has scam written all over it.
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
The scenario; Meet at a classy restaurant. Dinner and drinks for 3 people, maybe $200-250 bucks.
Maybe even had some naughty talk about things to come at hotel.
You've already paid for a nice hotel, at least $200.
Both you and the couple head out in your individual vehicles to rendezvous at the hotel.
They never show.
You had the "privilege" of treating them to an expensive meal, wasted a couple hundred bucks on a hotel that you can enjoy stroking yourself off.
You are out over $400.
What did you receive in return?
Be safe and continue the hunt.
JamesJ.
-
03-24-24 17:52 #525Senior Member

Posts: 231Anyone still seeing Courtney?
Seen her a few times and now not reachable. I am not able to find her profile. Anyone in touch with her, do DM me. Would live to share info.
Originally Posted by Member#6374
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-24 16:52 #524Senior Member

Posts: 358Interesting member
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-367a38986a36
Never met, but her and her husband are looking. They want you to get them a room, pay for dinner, drinks, and have the husband join in on the fun back at the room. Not really a SB situation. Also, she will never send you a pic of her face.
Going forward, I will not be posting their username. I don't want them finding us. Just a link and a photo of their username incase your link doesn't work.
-
03-15-24 18:04 #523Senior Member

Posts: 358Any reports? -Possible scam
We exchanged numbers, but the number is socially linked to someone named Luis Suarez.
-
03-14-24 22:19 #522Senior Member

Posts: 3990% you can google these images and most of the time they are stolen photos if they pop up somewhere. However these scammers screenshot and crop the photos LOL so if you compare the photo to the original you can see part of it is cropped out.
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-24 11:50 #521Senior Member

Posts: 358Scam members.
I'm viewing / messaging / texting with more and more scam members everyday. They all have broken english, lives in downtown Phoenix, and works in the cosmetic industry as a CEO. SA is doing absolutely nothing about them. Reporting them is just another way of blocking them; yet their profile stays active.
I reported this one a few minutes ago after an are. I. S. What baffles me is that he / she's been a member since 2018.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...8-5af6b818be2d "Lisa".
-
03-14-24 00:36 #520Senior Member

Posts: 39I'm also curious I know some of them know about this site I don't recommend posting the profile name just the link if you put the name in google this forum does show up.
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-24 18:16 #519Senior Member

Posts: 358Anyone know these sites where they talk about us??
Originally Posted by Jshere
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-24 15:14 #518Senior Member

Posts: 71I doubt this. These girls will tell you a bunch of bullshit like that. Girls telling be their last daddy was giving them 3 K a month or more. I ask them well. Why aren't you still with them?
Originally Posted by NegroCaliente
[View Original Post]
These gals will lie to drive up prices etc. There is to many forums and sites that these ladies communicate with each other to try and milk as much money out of us as they can.
Starting to look like the same platform as the stripper platform. Least amount of effort with the highest payday.
-
03-12-24 11:25 #517Senior Member

Posts: 353I would have too.
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 06:49 #516Senior Member

Posts: 3583, yes, I would have. She's not much taller than the light switch.
Originally Posted by DotJohn
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 06:37 #515Senior Member

Posts: 358It wasn't me. LOL!
Originally Posted by NegroCaliente
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 23:45 #514Senior Member

Posts: 128Stop being simps
I was talking to this super hot 18 year old SB on Secret Benefits and someone came and gave her $1000 and didn't even meet up with her. Some of you got more money than sense. Anyway, back to the hunt.
-
03-11-24 22:34 #513Senior Member

Posts: 145We agreed on 3 but I called it off. She never sent a clear picture showing her bod. And if you look at that mirror pic she's clearly got 20 lbs extra on the mirror. Those plant vases look like barrels 🤣. Total pro vibes too. Eff that.
Been a crazy two weeks. Most gals will agree to 3-4 even after quoting 6-7. I'll eventually post some links after I leave.
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 19:13 #512Senior Member

Posts: 358Four profiles, same girl
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-4bd2ec74ac64 - Yournextbaby.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...2-84d98e75f620 - GoldenSmokeshow.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-b98fc1772f0e - Diamond.
And, her very latest!
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-f874c2d74014 - CourtneyCan.
A while back, she had a fifth profile, but she used photos of a different member on SA.










Reply With Quote






