Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,291 to 7,305 of 41291
-
03-14-24 12:30 #34001Senior Member

Posts: 618Jen
Look up Jen or Jenny or Jennifer in the st Augustine escort forum. There are justifiable warnings.
Originally Posted by SupeDav
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-24 11:43 #34000Senior Member

Posts: 690If You Like Pulling Your Pants Down During Daylight In A Publix Parking Lot
That is Lo. I have not seen her in a long time, car dates only, often in the nearby Publix parking lot. No gag and sucks like a darn dyson. But, be prepared to pull your pants down in daylight in a Publix parking lot and hope LEO does not notice anything, because yep a few johns had had to explain that they were not trying to flash children in public, which is a charge one guy was told to think about. When I heard about that a few years ago, I quit seeing her and her dyson mouth for my own safety.
Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9
[View Original Post]
LB.
-
03-14-24 11:22 #33999Senior Member

Posts: 522Lolo
In my opinion. She's basically a SW with a phone. Only rushed car dates in front of her boyfriends house. Guys on here will swear she gives the best BBJ ever. To me, it's average at best.
Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-24 11:08 #33998Banned Member

Posts: 599Kristen almost took 1 for the team, I mean I tried
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/108930590694
So I saw the ad and texted. She got back to me after awhile with Qy hhr and hr rates. All in line. Sent me hotel address on Beach blvd 5 min from 295 east beltway.
We set up a time very soon after as I was very close by. I am about to pull in lot and she texts, oh by the way to confirm I need $20 deposit so I know you are serious about coming.
I text back I am here in parking lot (though not yet really) just need room #. No no no, have to do deposit, BUT I AM already here. Radio silent.
SCAMMER. Oh well.
-
03-14-24 10:06 #33997Senior Member

Posts: 105Any intel?!
Does anyone have any intel on this one or dreamed with her before?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...5/292054069216
-
03-14-24 09:44 #33996Senior Member

Posts: 30Mfm
Anyone who's hung down to share a girl. 8 in bbc. Pm me.
-
03-14-24 02:02 #33995Senior Member

Posts: 934Any intel on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/994303182293
-
03-14-24 01:43 #33994Senior Member

Posts: 934Thought this was kinda funny
Was looking for someone to move on and saw this on someone's stg pics.
-
03-14-24 01:12 #33993Senior Member

Posts: 151I concur
Super cool chic. Very accomodating. Offered me a drink. Enjoyed DATY. Asked what I like. I told her GFE. That's what I got. We hit off really well so YMMV. To me she's the type if you treat her right, she will treat you better. Looks like pics. Definitely spinner type. No Greek if that's your thing. One of my faves in recent memory. Comms were solid for me
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]
Last edited by WhatGoesUp; 03-14-24 at 01:31. Reason: add about comms
-
03-13-24 22:42 #33992Senior Member

Posts: 587[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
03-13-24 13:58 #33991Senior Member

Posts: 225Wrong Thread
Hi Rich, You are totally correct especially with this one!!
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
I saw no review about a provider! You want to vent go somewhere else.
-
03-13-24 11:44 #33990Senior Member

Posts: 260Vague
Hey man don't be so vague. What do you mean?
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-24 10:44 #33989Senior Member

Posts: 30I been trying to call for the last 2 days but nothing.
Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991;6824261[URL
-
03-13-24 00:50 #33988Senior Member

Posts: 587Definitely THE best lady I've met since out of semi retirement. Worth every penny. She's happy to cash them in.
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-24 00:46 #33987Senior Member

Posts: 587This will sound off-putting after your rave review, but wasn't she the one that supposedly gave a couple guys some not so "heady" advice a couple months ago? Not judging. LOL.
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




