Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 13807
-
03-14-24 05:55 #10672Senior Member

Posts: 265Just keep trying, nobody has a time length to get approved, some takes 2 -3 months. But some close to a year. All I can say is worth it.
Originally Posted by Rubs6126
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-24 11:56 #10671Senior Member

Posts: 83Richie
I saw her recently and paid for the greek upgrade and she took it well. The only thing for me is she is in her 50's and you can tell in her face which was a bit of a downer for me. Her body is still holding up ok though. Nice BBBJ. She gave me a shot of tequila too while I was there. It looks like she likes to have a few during the course of her day.
Originally Posted by Rook6642
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-24 09:30 #10670Banned Member

Posts: 443Loves it
She loves Greek.
Originally Posted by FaceGlazer2018
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-24 09:15 #10669Senior Member

Posts: 140Her visa expired so she went back home in October. Planning on applying for a new visa when she's allowed to which might be in 1 to 2 years (I know it's a big range but it's one of those two that she said!
Originally Posted by ManglerMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-24 01:23 #10668Regular Member

Posts: 82Sounds like I missed out.
Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7
[View Original Post]
I saw Amanda, and she was great too.
On the younger side, probably late twenties or early thirties.
Service was good, good body, and cute face.
Limited English but I feel we connected.
-
03-13-24 00:00 #10667Senior Member

Posts: 1294Marina's Place.
Currently it is Leana and Mimi. A Google search of the phone numbers and you always know who is working there at that point in time.
Originally Posted by DannyNeros
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 23:48 #10666Senior Member

Posts: 297Plan B
Sine I've given up on trying to get in with KP (I wish there was an easier way) and wanting something similar to the spoiled days of AX, I decided to give Angerla a try based on some reviews on here. Definitely older than her pics, but they are of her. Nice body and nice service. Went for the hour and got a bbj, multi-positions, and popped in the bag. Got to relax for a few with a decent massage and was able to get it going for a hard doggie session for round 2. All in all, not a bad plan b for my Asian craving. 2 pops and a massage. I'd probably go back even though the bbj wasn't all that great. She's on tryst just google angerla. I'm going to try for Richie next week since her ad says she does greek.
-
03-12-24 23:33 #10665Regular Member

Posts: 24That's her. Difference in Japanese reading vs. Chinese reading of the characters; those two symbols are Fukumoto in Japanese. 3rd and 4th pics are accurate but she's not as super skinny as those pics make her out to be.
Originally Posted by IAmTheManyo
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 23:12 #10664Senior Member

Posts: 69Fukumoto
The only Japanese girl I see is Fuben. Is that the one you mean? Are any of the pics real in this case? TIA.
Originally Posted by Smith054
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 22:57 #10663Regular Member

Posts: 14Korean place
How to get verified for KP? I have been trying for the past 3 months and no response.
-
03-12-24 21:37 #10662Senior Member

Posts: 692IKR.
Originally Posted by MwmChicago
[View Original Post]
So many like them younger and more spinner-like. I love Ashley Fox's natural DD's and curves into a fantastic ass. She has the body that I consider perfect. Her service is sensual. Today, I had the most perfect cowgirl DFK and titty-face ride with her using the results of those kegals.
And I did brag about her in a review when there was time to see her still.
-
03-12-24 20:30 #10661Regular Member

Posts: 24Japanese girl Fukumoto
Saw Fukumoto at Lily's yesterday, she was fantastic. It felt like being with an Asian American girl, since she had perfect teeth and spoke near perfect English. (I speak Japanese so usually that's how I communicate with the Japanese girls, but no need with her). Extremely cute face, great tits, tight ass and tight pussy. She knows how to ride and gives fantastic head. Definitely worth a visit.
-
03-12-24 19:43 #10660Regular Member

Posts: 20Bump
I am wondering the same thing. Also anyone know Marina's current duo? Anyone got a link?
Originally Posted by ManglerMan
[View Original Post]
DN.
-
03-12-24 19:25 #10659Senior Member

Posts: 146Natasha
Does anyone know if Natasha is back in town. If not, who's an option besides Daisy & Richie?
Thanks!
-
03-12-24 18:49 #10658Senior Member

Posts: 601Kp
OMG, Ashley Fox is one Damn Sexy ass woman. Best GFE I have had in a long time, DFK, BBBJ, rimming and multiple positions. And she sure does her kegals. She was squeezing me after I came and made me hard again, which is saying a lot for this old man! Sadly, today is her last day but returning in Sept. My favorite KP lady so far.











Reply With Quote





