Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 6986
-
03-15-24 16:04 #5381Senior Member

Posts: 1041There are way to many of these girls / guys on the various sites.
Originally Posted by SROnly
[View Original Post]
They all playing games with fake profiles.
As soon as I hear the word "deposit", I blocked them and move on.
-
03-14-24 16:02 #5380Senior Member

Posts: 654Deposit Girl
I was chatting with "BrightDame" on What's your price. She accepted my "offer" and tried to arrange a meeting.
Via text, she offered 400 for the "full" deal, 200 for head only. We negotiated to 300/150. That included three holes. She then sent a pic of her pussy. It did look good. Probably a stock photo. We discussed meeting in her town (Milford). I'm in the car and she mentions a deposit. Bzzzt, wrong idea. I said I do not do that, she said she won't meet without one. Deal breaker. So she didn't get a deposit, nor my dick nor anything else.
I reached out to a regular, picked her up for a car date, did our usual of BBJ / raw dog - CIP for a modest 60. A good time was had by all.
Maybe we should start a tread called "Deposit Girls" and post the scammers info and pix? A2 what do you think?
The link requires logging in. I hope you'll can see it. If not the face pic and the pretty money shot. LOL
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/Dv3OERmV01ybmZZ0xk4on28L
-
03-14-24 10:25 #5379Senior Member

Posts: 49ClassyFAN
I was also wondering if she is as good as she looks in the photos?
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-24 00:06 #5378Senior Member

Posts: 149I wrote this in here several years ago. Some found it useful. Good luck!
Originally Posted by Geroge
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5394453
And if you scroll up from there you will see some good responses with advice as well.
-
03-13-24 21:22 #5377Senior Member

Posts: 2110Feels
I couldn't resist posting this evergreen song, on topic.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozv4q2ov3Mk
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-24 20:04 #5376Senior Member

Posts: 480Steer clear of scammers, be direct, be clear and treat them with respect! As other have said never ever transfer money in advance.
Originally Posted by Geroge
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-24 15:21 #5375Senior Member

Posts: 702That's interesting was this something where you met her in person or was this over text? I've been talking to her a few days now and she's been pretty explicit.
Originally Posted by Hawg219
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 22:32 #5374Senior Member

Posts: 702Set clear boundaries, stick to them. Set clear expectations. Don't catch feelings or get attached.
Originally Posted by Geroge
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 21:02 #5373Senior Member

Posts: 241The second girl is Not DTF FYI. I just wasted 2 hour chatting her up. She clearly has no idea what Seeking is used for.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 19:54 #5372Senior Member

Posts: 347Read everything and learn. First rule is don't send money.
Originally Posted by Geroge
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 18:59 #5371Regular Member

Posts: 19New SD
Hey everyone! New SD here. I was wondering if anyone had any sort of advice for someone who is new to this kind of thing.
-
03-12-24 16:23 #5370Senior Member

Posts: 1041https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-edfe1325f860
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
Yes. That is Sammy and she's been very active on SA.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...8-e5abfde48f64
Yup. I blocked her ass because she's playing games and want you to send her money.
-
03-11-24 21:34 #5369Senior Member

Posts: 702Chatting up these two
Chatting up these two and they seem promising.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...c-12644d85a03b
I have always wondered is this the Sammy we know from STG?
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-edfe1325f860
This one seems pretty down so far, planning to meet soon.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...8-e5abfde48f64
This one immediately hit me with sob stories about her sick kid and missing a car payment etc. etc. etc.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...7-5840f9aaf841
This one is a legit kinkster and pretty nice. But when she shared her photos. I just do not find her attractive so I will not pursue but maybe she's for you?
-
03-11-24 21:29 #5368Senior Member

Posts: 702Planned to go down Wednesday.
Originally Posted by XxMarkXx
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 18:58 #5367Senior Member

Posts: 2110Inbox
Yours is also full.
Originally Posted by Tc1985
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





