Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Need Help In Chinatown

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 166
This blog is moderated by Ambrose
  1. #61

    Anyone been to Lilly's in CT?

    I remember having Thi at Lilly's back in 2008 or so. She was amazing.

    Anyone seen to Lilly's recently? Who is there now?

  2. #60

    Only 2 spots in CTown is FS

    Huds0 n and Green Door = FS.

    Everything else is whack and only HJ.

    YMMV.

    Don't play yoself, DJ Khaled.

  3. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller  [View Original Post]
    So I stopped by 40 Harrison #2 D today to check this out for myself, and can verify that I'm pretty sure those rubmaps reviews are bullshit. Drew an older woman (definitely 50's or 60's) and I heard another woman there but did not see her. The table shower was a nice setup. Clean and good facilities. She also gave a very competent firm massage, but all that was on offer was an he by hand (and I wouldn't have wanted anything else from her). She was pleasant enough, but a pretty typical Chinatown granny. It seems Angela at 72 Kneedland (who is half Korean) is the only looker in the downtown area at the moment.
    Good review. Thank you. Sounds like same from years past. One thing CT was always good for me was that the ladies were all the same, every time. Unlike the suburban areas, the ladies change. Most guys like to see new meat. But I prefer seeing the same crew.

  4. #58

    Diva / Chinese Best Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor369  [View Original Post]
    There has been a bunch of recent reviews about the various AMPs in Chinatown on RM lately. Something just doesn't seem right.
    So I stopped by 40 Harrison #2 D today to check this out for myself, and can verify that I'm pretty sure those rubmaps reviews are bullshit. Drew an older woman (definitely 50's or 60's) and I heard another woman there but did not see her. The table shower was a nice setup. Clean and good facilities. She also gave a very competent firm massage, but all that was on offer was an he by hand (and I wouldn't have wanted anything else from her). She was pleasant enough, but a pretty typical Chinatown granny. It seems Angela at 72 Kneedland (who is half Korean) is the only looker in the downtown area at the moment.

  5. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller  [View Original Post]
    Someone on rubmapsdotcom has claimed to get BBBJ and CFS at 40 Harrison 2 D (formerly known as Diva). That claim seems a little suspect to me, although granted I haven't been there myself in a few months. But given that's what got Alice and Sophia in trouble with LEO back in late 2014/ early 2015, I think it is a risky prospect for them if it's actually true. Maybe their calculus is that an liberal Asian American Female Mayor would be inclined to leave them alone, but that's giving them a lot of credit for doing that analysis. Can anyone confirm or deny that more than a handshake is available there?
    There has been a bunch of recent reviews about the various AMPs in Chinatown on RM lately. Something just doesn't seem right.

  6. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller  [View Original Post]
    Someone on rubmapsdotcom has claimed to get BBBJ and CFS at 40 Harrison 2 D (formerly known as Diva). That claim seems a little suspect to me, although granted I haven't been there myself in a few months. But given that's what got Alice and Sophia in trouble with LEO back in late 2014/ early 2015, I think it is a risky prospect for them if it's actually true. Maybe their calculus is that an liberal Asian American Female Mayor would be inclined to leave them alone, but that's giving them a lot of credit for doing that analysis. Can anyone confirm or deny that more than a handshake is available there?
    I've visited there once after the name change and it was the same, just a professional HJ. I've visited Diva for several years and even with so many visits, I never got anything more. Alice kept it clean, at least when I was there. Not one girl offered more, even when I offered extra. I've always had a wonderful time there, no rush massage, slow and quiet release. Being a frequent visitor pays off. Always a huge welcome and a smile as soon as I got off the elevator. It's too bad. Those were the days.

  7. #55

    Diva / Chinese Best Massage

    Someone on rubmapsdotcom has claimed to get BBBJ and CFS at 40 Harrison 2 D (formerly known as Diva). That claim seems a little suspect to me, although granted I haven't been there myself in a few months. But given that's what got Alice and Sophia in trouble with LEO back in late 2014/ early 2015, I think it is a risky prospect for them if it's actually true. Maybe their calculus is that an liberal Asian American Female Mayor would be inclined to leave them alone, but that's giving them a lot of credit for doing that analysis. Can anyone confirm or deny that more than a handshake is available there?

  8. #54

    Hudson

    Learned they have new talents monthly. Either young or midage 40's. YMMV.

  9. #53

    Angela AIK0

    Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gotten more than a handshake from Angela who is in the former AIKO space on the second floor of 72 Kneeland? If so, could you provide some insight on other services offered please?
    I stopped by AIKO on Saturday. 1 hr /$70 . Got a handshake with a mouthful up-top. Pants came down, but doesn't do Daty. Nothing else on the Menu.

    It seems there's another Parlor that just opened up on the 3rd flr.

  10. #52

    Too bad

    Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately not (and she's been gone longer than a year). She was really young and pretty and fun and I always had a good time with her. She was living in Quincy at the time, so not sure if anyone has run across her on the South Shore or whether she went back to China. It's too bad. She was one of my all time favorites in Chinatown.
    Yes, she's a gem. Pretty face and those natural fun bags were my go to in Chinatown. I would love to get a hold of those again for sure.

  11. #51

    Angela

    Has anyone gotten more than a handshake from Angela who is in the former AIKO space on the second floor of 72 Kneeland? If so, could you provide some insight on other services offered please?

  12. #50

    Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter7  [View Original Post]
    There was a Sara with big cans last year. Does anyone know if she is still there?
    Unfortunately not (and she's been gone longer than a year). She was really young and pretty and fun and I always had a good time with her. She was living in Quincy at the time, so not sure if anyone has run across her on the South Shore or whether she went back to China. It's too bad. She was one of my all time favorites in Chinatown.

  13. #49

    40 Harrison 2 E

    There was a Sara with big cans last year. Does anyone know if she is still there?

  14. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    This is very useful. But are there any places that you Do like?
    Ink Block vicinity and the Tyler Street apts. When they were still operating. Lost contacts to those spots. It was the younger white chicks and Asian girls. Nowadays I know everyone is trying to make a living but it's all senior citizens and I'm not up for that LOL.

  15. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBao  [View Original Post]
    Green door I have stopped going due to ladies are older than I like, 57+.

    Hudson tried FS, total house and fees $. 80, bas breath lady in her mid 50's.

    Knapp, pass as it is like nothing happens but HJ.

    Edinboro linked to another spot near Hong Kong Eatery, taxing, too expensive.

    20 Harrison, no like, just HJ is the offer.

    Kneeland, never seen any girls younger than 62.

    Beach Street, used to go alot, apt do look rundown, smash for a decade plus, linked to her cut place on Tyler Street.

    Ink Block feds closed it because someone made a scene and shit went sour.

    Harrison, above bakery, retired ladies, did not want to donate my 401 k funds.

    Apartments on Tyler St, used to bang a white chick, an Indian chick for like 140 each, decades ago, do miss that.
    This is very useful. But are there any places that you Do like?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape