rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 236 of 295 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 286 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 4421
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #896
    Quote Originally Posted by BradLee9450  [View Original Post]
    Seems like it burned bright but fast in the favor of this group. I know my experiences went downhill. Anyone tried recently?
    Can't wait till Tina is back!!

  2. #895

    Sun and VIP

    Apparently new girl Yumi at sun spa is already gone due to not passing background check at police station to stay?? Damn shame cause she was cute. So nana is coming back and new girl in process from Korea. So headed to VIP to see happy again. Good service but still couldn't get to goal without HJ. Bummer.

  3. #894
    Angela told me Sundays are usually pretty slow all day, because everyone is at home f* their wife.

    Quote Originally Posted by DamianDono  [View Original Post]
    Not sure about morning but that generally goes well.

    Zombies at least don't block the door. But you should be able to park anywhere in the huge parking area and walk on in. You will be exposed but not for long before you get in the airlock.

    As a first timer just put $$ in the girls hand and that should open every door.

  4. #893

    Any recent luck at NewSpa?

    Seems like it burned bright but fast in the favor of this group. I know my experiences went downhill. Anyone tried recently?

  5. #892
    Quote Originally Posted by Hycina111  [View Original Post]
    Never been to a parlor before. Thinking about checking out Shanghai but have a few questions.
    Anyone been there mid-day / morning? Wanting to go early before girls get tired out LOL.

    Other reviews seem to say there's a bunch of zombies that hangout outside and looky loo's in their cars in the parking lot. If I don't want a zombie fucking with my car or for it to be super obvious I'm going into the spa like having my car parked right out front, where should I park?

    Are they open about the menu for first timers or do I need to do some secret handshake type shit to get the extras.
    Not sure about morning but that generally goes well.

    Zombies at least don't block the door. But you should be able to park anywhere in the huge parking area and walk on in. You will be exposed but not for long before you get in the airlock.

    As a first timer just put $$ in the girls hand and that should open every door.

  6. #891

    Overthinking.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hycina111  [View Original Post]
    Never been to a parlor before. Thinking about checking out Shanghai but have a few questions.

    Anyone been there mid-day / morning? Wanting to go early before girls get tired out LOL.

    Other reviews seem to say there's a bunch of zombies that hangout outside and looky loo's in their cars in the parking lot. If I don't want a zombie fucking with my car or for it to be super obvious I'm going into the spa like having my car parked right out front, where should I park?

    Are they open about the menu for first timers or do I need to do some secret handshake type shit to get the extras.
    Bro, I think you are overthinking it, LOL.

    Just pay 2. Up front and then they would know right away what you want.

    Parking lot-wise, it's not that bad. There are bunch of good stores around so I wouldn't worry about your car getting broke in. I parked there several times, no problem.

    I only been there during midday (read my post below) and it's fine. Never been there during evening time.

    My though exactly was to be there earlier so that girls are not tired but for Angela or Alyssa, I don't think time of the day made any difference (based on the reviews).

  7. #890
    Never been to a parlor before. Thinking about checking out Shanghai but have a few questions.

    Anyone been there mid-day / morning? Wanting to go early before girls get tired out LOL.

    Other reviews seem to say there's a bunch of zombies that hangout outside and looky loo's in their cars in the parking lot. If I don't want a zombie fucking with my car or for it to be super obvious I'm going into the spa like having my car parked right out front, where should I park?

    Are they open about the menu for first timers or do I need to do some secret handshake type shit to get the extras.

  8. #889

    Shanghai timeline (AM weekddays for me, and.)

    Quote Originally Posted by Trappin1719  [View Original Post]
    The few times I thought about dreaming of a visit were during early evening hours between 7 p-8:30 p. Successful results. Speaking for myself early to mid eve seem to be decent. Its always a crapshoot tho. My last dream had me in the laundry room with all the ladies coming thru allowing me to check them all out before my massage. Not complaining about that.

    What are the best and worst times?
    Bc of my work / family schedule, I have visited only during late AM / early PM during weekdays.

    It's hard to tell Bc every time was a little bit different but I usually hear about 3-5 door bells during my one hour visit almost of all the time.

    Can't tell if it's busier or not. For other AMPs that I visited (around similar time of the day), I usually hear 1 or 2 per hour.

  9. #888

    Shanghai Best and Worst times to visit?

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. The girl was cute and friendly. But the downsides are that the experience was rushed, the shop was too busy and too crowded and too conspicuous.

    Kind of reminds me how Evergreen Spa further up 99 was in 2020. Which rapidly went downhill.

    This place is too visible and is getting too much attention and is going to get busted.
    The few times I thought about dreaming of a visit were during early evening hours between 7 p-8:30 p. Successful results. Speaking for myself early to mid eve seem to be decent. Its always a crapshoot tho. My last dream had me in the laundry room with all the ladies coming thru allowing me to check them all out before my massage. Not complaining about that.

    What are the best and worst times?

  10. #887

    Regretting now (Eurotouch report)

    Should've listened to my monger fellow friend about these grannies / aunties shop.

    I was on rmap and read some great reviews about this new girl Angie in ET. Never done TS so I was interested in experiencing it and also read she is a bit younger than usual k grannies so I decided to drive up.

    The whole experience was meh. It was fun talking with her (I speak same language) but I was there for some fun "doing" stuff which I got none of. No LFK/ DFK, no 69, no massage, TS was underwhelming, no DATY. All I did was BBBJ and mish cfs. Literally that was it. I still spent full hour chatting but up in Shanghai, I spent full hour with body language. I think Angie is a sweet lady, maybe we didn't click.

    I guess I will wait for Alyssa and Angela to come back in 2 weeks.

  11. #886

    Viva Massage.

    I thought that I would give them a shot since it had been a while. I went in, pricing is now $65 for an hour. No problem. Prices go up. I gave her $70. She was fairly young, to my old eyes at least. Rather cute. And she gave a very good massage. And though she got close there was never any teasing. Nor were any extras offered. I struck out. Still great massage, tipped with a twenty. I used the advanced features with Rubmaps and someone at least got a happy ending about three weeks ago. One thing that I know for certain, it was not me.

  12. #885

    Shanghai, my opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo919  [View Original Post]
    Have you been to Shanghai Spa?
    Yeah. The girl was cute and friendly. But the downsides are that the experience was rushed, the shop was too busy and too crowded and too conspicuous.

    Kind of reminds me how Evergreen Spa further up 99 was in 2020. Which rapidly went downhill.

    This place is too visible and is getting too much attention and is going to get busted.

  13. #884

    Iris experienced, Chloe viewed

    If Angela was a 10, on that scale I'd say Iris delivered a 6.5. Not an enthusiastic swallower nor as charismatic as Angela. Not particularly tight. Good head game. Probably fine for the average monger.

    I also got to see and grope Chloe. Very small and was trying to seriously sell herself for my next visit. Not quite my type but I'm sure some of you animals would enjoy. Personally I'm going to save my wallet for either Angela or a lady of similar caliber.

    Shanghai the usual upfront $$.

  14. #883

    Different gal

    Quote Originally Posted by LorenDaiz  [View Original Post]
    I know a happy at VIP. Not sure if ever went by seven.
    This "Happy" isn't the one you are looking for.

  15. #882

    Sunshine Spa 112th St SE

    Next to Heaven Sent chicken. Saw their ad for $. 40 service. Went there early afternoon to find two guys talking right by the door.

    Waited a few minutes and still talking. Actually they lit a cigarette so I knew they weren't going away anytime soon. Thought about going to Shanghai but would have had to drive to a bank and then back here and didn't want to do all that so decided to do a quick errand nearby instead and come back.

    Luckily they were gone when I came back. Went in and greeted by someone who's late 30's to early 40's with long hair. I had already spent this much effort so I let her lead me to the room. But I should've left.

    Asked about $. 40 ad and she asked massage which I replied no. The whole time it felt like she just wanted me out the door. She seemed friendly enough but she only did CBJ for like a minute and then said "you fuck me? I asked about BBBJ and she said it's $$ for that. She didn't even want to do the work herself. Had me do all the work and when I asked if she'd get on top, she did relunctantly. I didn't even bother asking her name, sorry guys. I visited this place a few months ago and saw Rose and I had pretty good time. I may return later and see another provider and go with the usual rate then. It wasn't worth trying to save. 6 but I do regret not going to Shanghai instead.

    F: 6.

    B: 6.

    S: 4.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape