Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,241 to 6,255 of 37347
-
03-12-24 20:31 #31107Senior Member

Posts: 184With the way you capitalized "very" it makes me think you're looking for an anorexic girl. Plenty of providers with nice bodies but I don't know anyone who's Very skinny, bordering on an eating disorder.
Originally Posted by Devin226
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 20:26 #31106Senior Member

Posts: 65Skinniest AMP ladies?
Who are the skinniest AMP ladies you know currently? Tight body, and VERY skinny.
-
03-12-24 18:27 #31105Senior Member

Posts: 371Did you actually see her and didn't get FS despite what others said they got FS?
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 16:44 #31104Senior Member

Posts: 184This is the first I've heard of her not offering so the services she usually does. Sorry for your experience.
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 16:08 #31103Senior Member

Posts: 462Gps no go
To each his own but 3 bills for a body slide & no FS. I'd rather fuck an ugly chick for a third of that. On the other hand if the cash is not a problem for you, you do you but I'm jealous af and obviously she delivers enough value for you. I just draw the line at a non FS date at those numbers.
Originally Posted by Smashing1979
[View Original Post]
Happy hunting and now I'll schedule with my regular for 160.
-
03-12-24 15:24 #31102Senior Member

Posts: 184She offers FS. She is also the rim job queen. She used to be $$ but must have realized her worth. She's hot, offers services that very few others offer. And in the world of AMP's, a hot white All-American girl who offers sexy and friendly banter just makes the entire experience more enjoyable.
Originally Posted by SkinDogToo
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 14:41 #31101Senior Member

Posts: 36Not great, not terrible
I saw her like 6 months ago and she wasn't that bad. But it definitely wasn't worth the price. Why do you say that though.
Originally Posted by JDoe1969
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 13:44 #31100Senior Member

Posts: 95Gigi at All Green
I stopped in just before lunch today and was delighted to meet Gigi. Not your average looking Korean. She is a little bit tall and has light skin, long blonde hair and green-grey eyes. Excellent body with great legs. I always like to start with a table shower and Gigi made sure I was clean. Then, off to the room to get better acquainted. She immediately dropped her dress and I welcomed her to the table. I was not in the mood for FS but I had to taste her body. Succulent tits and a very sweet pussy. Nothing like having some beautiful long legs surrounding your head as your lick away. When I was done, she returned the favor. Gigi is hot.
Originally Posted by CrustNuts
[View Original Post]
https://us-detroit.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/beverley-hills/23175678.html
-
03-12-24 13:42 #31099Senior Member

Posts: 152Ass eaten
She likes her ass eaten. ?
I think I'm in love!!
Originally Posted by PaulWall
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 12:04 #31098Senior Member

Posts: 77Payton
Payton 15 mile and DEQ still around at all?
-
03-12-24 11:28 #31097Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739ChristinaSpa21
When she runs an Ad, her phone number will be in it. On cuddlecomfort, phone numbers aren't used for contact until after you book. Even then, its at her option.
Originally Posted by TyroneBigs
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 07:54 #31096Senior Member

Posts: 34Can you please send me her contact info.
Originally Posted by TeeTime69
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 02:17 #31095Senior Member

Posts: 68She's always offered me FS, but I go for her favorite. Eatin ass.
Originally Posted by Hohitta
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 23:02 #31094Senior Member

Posts: 339Not for a non FS provider. She's hot, but come on. She wouldn't be asking this much if you guys didn't pay it. What happened to the $160? And I thought that was a bit steep.
Originally Posted by Hohitta
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 22:39 #31093Senior Member

Posts: 110Capella was on 13 and Hayes by the Speedway. When I looked it up the address came back with slightly older reviews for Sakura 88, but I don't ever remember seeing an AMP there before.
Originally Posted by Smashing1979
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






