Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 287 of 976 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 337 387 787 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 14636
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10346
    Quote Originally Posted by Lveblk  [View Original Post]
    I was doing good at resisting the urge to call her, withdraws were receding.

    Then she sends me a text, with what I consider unfair business practices, enticing the hell out of me.

    After holding strong, for abbot 30 seconds, I asked the inevitable question " what are you doing tomorrow?

    Showed up the next day with the bubbly personality and seductive look like she always does.

    Another chill time was had. And while playtime with her is the best, before and after is pretending fucking nice too.

    She is a rare gem in a city of costume jewelry.

    I can't imagine carrying anyone else for as long as she's here.
    Thanks for sharing no info. Got a link or a name?

  2. #10345

    Bad info?

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonLover90  [View Original Post]
    Please and thanks.
    Messaged the number you sent me, lady flips out saying Heather is her daughter.

  3. #10344

    Our Favorite UTR

    I was doing good at resisting the urge to call her, withdraws were receding.

    Then she sends me a text, with what I consider unfair business practices, enticing the hell out of me.

    After holding strong, for abbot 30 seconds, I asked the inevitable question " what are you doing tomorrow?

    Showed up the next day with the bubbly personality and seductive look like she always does.

    Another chill time was had. And while playtime with her is the best, before and after is pretending fucking nice too.

    She is a rare gem in a city of costume jewelry.

    I can't imagine carrying anyone else for as long as she's here.

  4. #10343
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdoge  [View Original Post]
    I want to start by saying this is a complete catfish. She is not the girl in the pictures. Only reason I stayed is because she has a massive butt and wanted to go for the ride. There was also someone in the bathroom. I don't know who it was, maybe her pimp. I'll leave it up to you if you want to try her out, but I will not repeat.

    Link to her ad:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/835227894944
    Had the same experience. Will not repeat, her attitude wasn't good either. Person in the bathroom was a female. I think they share the room. She advertises as Gigi also. The Naples hotel with the Red Roof used to host multiple providers who were worth seeing. Lately it's been a really bad place to go. If a provider gives me that address I will be cancelling before making the appointment.

  5. #10342

    Dara

    I want to start by saying this is a complete catfish. She is not the girl in the pictures. Only reason I stayed is because she has a massive butt and wanted to go for the ride. There was also someone in the bathroom. I don't know who it was, maybe her pimp. I'll leave it up to you if you want to try her out, but I will not repeat.

    Link to her ad:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/835227894944

  6. #10341

    You have digits to share my man?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser410  [View Original Post]
    The lee county jail arrest page allows searches of first names which makes it easy enough to find a person.

    Funny coincidence, I grabbed a different Heather this morning for a visit. Absolutely gorgeous ex SW that is overall one of the best out there. On a good day she will even let the cameras roll..
    Please and thanks.

  7. #10340

    Look up

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser410  [View Original Post]
    The lee county jail arrest page allows searches of first names which makes it easy enough to find a person.

    Funny coincidence, I grabbed a different Heather this morning for a visit. Absolutely gorgeous ex SW that is overall one of the best out there. On a good day she will even let the cameras roll. .
    A Nelly, she was her landlord, look at the shit that was going on in that house. Anyone seeing Paige could have easily gotten caught up.

  8. #10339
    Quote Originally Posted by CoralCape239  [View Original Post]
    It is. I don't think I'm allowed to post the last name.
    The lee county jail arrest page allows searches of first names which makes it easy enough to find a person.

    Funny coincidence, I grabbed a different Heather this morning for a visit. Absolutely gorgeous ex SW that is overall one of the best out there. On a good day she will even let the cameras roll. .

  9. #10338

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by SwampThang7  [View Original Post]
    First name Heather?
    It is. I don't think I'm allowed to post the last name.

  10. #10337

    Huge belly!

    Quote Originally Posted by CondomPopper1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/032381675952

    I am going to try this one hopefully next week. Was wondering if anyone has had any experience with her as of yet? Seems to be new on the scene, but I could be wrong.

    Oh yeah also I appreciate you all. So many good reviews and "Don't Do's" throughout the years. So many good providers lost to time also. Venus, Belle, Garden of Eden and so many more. I miss those days. Ladies used to be an experience and they all had their favorite things to do.
    As usual the pics are dated. My guess is she pumped out a kid recently as she is quite round. Super sweet girl. When I saw the build I opted for a BBBJ, which was above average.

  11. #10336
    Quote Originally Posted by CoralCape239  [View Original Post]
    That paige. And her landlord got a big bust too.
    First name Heather?

  12. #10335

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by SavageThing  [View Original Post]
    This Paige?
    That paige. And her landlord got a big bust too.

  13. #10334
    Quote Originally Posted by JerBearNaples  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few year back, will never return.
    Quote Originally Posted by JerBearNaples  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few years back and wasn't impressed. Mediocre message with a HE at 1.5.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunter  [View Original Post]
    Internet search and business license says 71, that's a bit off from 55.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHunLow  [View Original Post]
    Yikes that's some great grand ma pussy right there! I'm sure there's plenty of experience there but as the song used to say.

    I can't go for that, no can do.
    Gentlemen thank you for the link and all the feedback. Now that I saw the pics I believe I visited with her about 10 years ago and never repeated.

  14. #10333

    Paige

    Quote Originally Posted by CoralCape239  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's having a stay at the motel.
    This Paige?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0600.jpeg‎  

  15. #10332

    Glad I asked the question

    Thanks guys I almost went for the Michelin tire blonde 52 (71) women. You were right she wanted $190 for a hour that's her discount rate. I hate to think what the regular rate would be. I wonder if I brought depends would I get a better rate?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape