Thread: News and Media Reports
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 2345
-
03-11-24 18:50 #2090Senior Member

Posts: 37Human / sex trafficking bust: Teacher, coaches among 228 arrested in Polk County
-
03-11-24 07:56 #2089Senior Member

Posts: 38Ca
Any intel on CA shutdown?
-
03-07-24 23:43 #2088Senior Member

Posts: 29Grady judd strikes
-
02-28-24 17:37 #2087Senior Member

Posts: 98Not Trusting
I won't trust it until the election season is over. Could be a trap. No going to take one for the team.
Originally Posted by AsianMan03
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 09:34 #2086Senior Member

Posts: 95Katy Massage Roswelll
They were shutdown in Sept during the LE crackdown and now they are open again. I saw the black Mercedes SUV parked outside, as usual. I did not stop in but I am curious as to how they got their license back when it was one of "less legit" Camps in Roswell. At the same time, Enjoy, Ease and Kaina are still shut down with no hope of reopening. Something does not make sense here. Anyone know what's going on?
-
02-21-24 11:32 #2085Senior Member

Posts: 691I copied Fletch's post here for visibility.
Originally Posted by BlakePeters926
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-24 08:28 #2084Senior Member

Posts: 153Ok, now I'm trying to understand how you and another guy have the same exact post?? Fletch in the Hispanic apartment thread?
Originally Posted by OutsideProof
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 22:25 #2083Senior Member

Posts: 691Potential bust. Latina apartments in Norcross / Duluth
Norcross apartments.
I am friendly with Sofia from Caribe and have her personal number. I saw an add for her posted and called her. She said she's in a hotel and 3 girls available. I asked what happened and if there was a problem at the apartment and she said it's complicated. I asked if it was the police and she said yes in the apartment. I suspect the one that went by Latinas de Norcross and a few other names was busted as well. I haven't seen the place jade used to work and that sacha and Natalia work post recently. I think the hotel ads are safe but there was clearly a bust at those apartments. Those were my two favorite places.
-
02-07-24 23:03 #2082Senior Member

Posts: 132Taxes
I wonder to what extent, if any, the fact that AMPs are largely cash businesses with lower tax revenues than other businesses weighs in the decision to target them.
Originally Posted by AsianMan03
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 17:41 #2081Banned Member

Posts: 1610I'm with you
But the citizens believe that the mayor and his goons are preserving the moral sanctity of their community so they will vote for him again. The mayor knows that his constituents are naive and stupid and unfortunately he is right.
Originally Posted by AsianMan03
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 17:27 #2080Senior Member

Posts: 4061That's what happens when you don't get a massage release in Roswell. You can't think straight and go robbing Krystal's.
Originally Posted by AsianMan03
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 09:50 #2079Senior Member

Posts: 95Roswell
It's clear that Roswell LE and the City are using the Camps and trafficking as a way of gaslighting the voters. Since the crackdown on the Camps, there have been robberies and break-ins on Holcomb Bridge Road and an apparent shooting at the Krystal on Holcomb Bridge Rd yesterday just west of 400. Maybe they should put their resources to good use and crack down on real crime and patrol the streets. Vote them out!
-
02-05-24 17:34 #2078Banned Member

Posts: 122Not enough manpower
Not enough manpower. Unless they have evidence of you pounding Sally Slant-Pussy, it is all circumstantial evidence. A good defense attorney would have no problem making a charge like this go away.
Originally Posted by Tenex
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 17:15 #2077Senior Member

Posts: 103I hope you're right.
Originally Posted by Gatsby32
[View Original Post]
One of the more frightening things about the news article linked was the talk about going after the customers and the landlords.
If you get enough bored housewives (whose lack of attention to their husbands is what caused the whole massage demand to begin with) fired up, these things can gain momentum.
-
02-04-24 13:22 #2076Senior Member

Posts: 1180Absolutely!
Call it worse than it is and you sound like some kind of hero!
Originally Posted by Gatsby32
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




