Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 2103
-
03-11-24 16:03 #1833Senior Member

Posts: 256Any intel. Rose on Tryst
https://tryst.link/escort/girl-next-door
Phone number leads to one review site that isn't here. Says she doesn't have a website. Says she is staying in Massanutten and will come to Cville for a date.
Sounds sketchy.
-
03-05-24 10:19 #1832Senior Member

Posts: 400Avoid ACS
The real to reason to avoid ACS is I now get 5 of the same photo everyday overnight.
-
02-28-24 22:35 #1831Senior Member

Posts: 256Depends
First time was a same day booking, so no. But when I reached out on her visit a couple of weeks ago, she sent me her cash app and asked me to pay to book. I didn't and a few hours later told me someone else got that time.
Originally Posted by TomlinJerry1
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 21:00 #1830Senior Member

Posts: 190Tax season
Nothing like a tax return just sitting in the bank to really highlight the lack of talent in the area.
-
02-24-24 17:20 #1829Senior Member

Posts: 33Deposit?
Did Lexi Adams require a deposit?
Originally Posted by BobLobLa
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-24 06:02 #1828Senior Member

Posts: 536Karoline Firefly
Based on her last OF login, lack of twitter posts and sparse schedule it doesn't seem like she's as active as much as before.
Originally Posted by SaTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-24 11:15 #1827Senior Member

Posts: 432Jennifer white
Just google the number my friend. All over multiple sites -- it is a merry-go-round for the adult search pay sites trolling for guys -- often setup by click-bait farms!
Originally Posted by RunAndGun77
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-24 23:14 #1826Senior Member

Posts: 52Jennifer is only playing with your heart
https://adultsearch.com/us/virginia/...scorts/3302639
Jennifer on adultsearch.com Hot. Com does not exist.
She only leads you around with a broken heart.
-
02-16-24 06:48 #1825Senior Member

Posts: 208Golden gram
Now I guess it's possible I caught this lady at a bad time, not sure but I won't repeat that is for sure. At only a $ for a 1/4 the price is right but her head game didn't even get me completely hard before she was ready to party. Mish was really bad because she as big around as she is tall, so if a big belly turns you off don't pay her a visit. Doggie was OK but I did all the work. I pop in the bag and she just laid there, no let me get you something to clean up with, so I made my way to the bathroom and with no clean towels to use I did the best I could. Good luck and like all things YMMV.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...m/492823560297
-
02-12-24 01:06 #1824Regular Member

Posts: 8Rician
She good when you can catch her when she isn't strung out on pills. She prefers car dates as she doesn't get a room.
Originally Posted by HarderEight
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 15:39 #1823Senior Member

Posts: 256New tryst talent
Kimloves to kiss or whatever -- tiny blonde MILF with bolt ons. Good fun, nice face, loves dirty talk, good skills. Doesn't ask for I'd in advance like so many of them now. No thanks.
Originally Posted by Kurrozava
[View Original Post]
Lexi Adams is smoking hot. Good performance, amazing ass and legs, nice chest, pretty face. Worth the price, but can't afford that too often. Just wish she were multi orgasmic. She gets sensitive after one so save it for your pounding.
-
02-07-24 15:05 #1822Senior Member

Posts: 186Agree, not the best look
But not a deal breaker for me. I'm interested to see if anyone confirms she's real. She never responded to my text or email. Perhaps she is only promoting her OF.
Originally Posted by VAGuy1983
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 14:06 #1821Senior Member

Posts: 190I was tempted by Alabama but that spray tan look is killing me.
Originally Posted by Kurrozava
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-24 11:01 #1820Senior Member

Posts: 186I've reached out to Alabama and Penny on Tryst. I never received any response from Alabama and with Penny it was like pulling teeth, so I gave up.
Originally Posted by Textor21
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-24 03:04 #1819Senior Member

Posts: 123Intel on new tryst or PD ladies?
A bunch of new ladies have shown up on tryst and PD in the past few weeks. Anyone have any intel to avoid needing to risk a kidney or two? PMs appreciated if you want to keep it discreet.










Reply With Quote






