High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 286 of 1216 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 336 386 786 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 18230
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13955
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I believe BS is still the man in the know for all the info you seek!
    Thanks jj2 uou are correct I am the gatekeeper for twins but know sister is not around at moment.

  2. #13954

    Jenna gatekeeper

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I believe BS is still the man in the know for all the info you seek!
    Thank you.

  3. #13953

    Hailee

    Yeah, sad to say she got me for a small donation too. Likewise bs stories. Promise to send it back. Well, don't bet what you can't afford to lose I suppose. I advise to not contact her in the future.

  4. #13952

    Jenna's info

    Quote Originally Posted by TicoRico  [View Original Post]
    Who's Jenna's gatekeeper? She changed numbers and I'm hoping someone can share them with me? I haven't seen her since I moved from Otown but I'll be in town this weekend and I can't think of a better thing to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by NrbMan  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Is Jenna still in the same house? If Julie is gone, I sure would like Jenna's number please! I tried to see her twice. She had her period early each time so Julie took care of me.

    Thanks,

    Nrb Man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    Is Jenna still on the east side?
    Quote Originally Posted by NrbMan  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    I am not sure who the gatekeeper is. I have seen Julie many times, both at the Fortress type apt by the big box store, & the home. Both Twins changed numbers in Sept?. Those numbers do not work now. I have not seen her since before Christmas & need to soon.

    Thanks,

    Nrb Man.
    I believe BS is still the man in the know for all the info you seek!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Well I'm not sure why you saying vino is gatekeeper he's been out of gatekeeper status since September maybe August. I am current gatekeeper and I can tell you she could use some new and old friends. I know she's terrible with the comm but I promise if you can get past that you won't regret it one bit. As always respected senior members only can get info.

    Bs.

  5. #13951

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by TicoRico  [View Original Post]
    Who's Jenna's gatekeeper? She changed numbers and I'm hoping someone can share them with me? I haven't seen her since I moved from Otown but I'll be in town this weekend and I can't think of a better thing to do.
    I PM her gatekeeper Bigstud47 twice with no response, not sure if he is still her gatekeeper.

  6. #13950

    Jenna

    Who's Jenna's gatekeeper? She changed numbers and I'm hoping someone can share them with me? I haven't seen her since I moved from Otown but I'll be in town this weekend and I can't think of a better thing to do.

  7. #13949

    Sol

    Not sure if this is UTR I can't remember. She just hit me up on the same number Karla uses. They are usually here a few months a year and stay in the Altamonte Area. I saw Karla who is coming next month last year and she is gorgeous. I know nothing about her friend Sol. Seeing if anyone else heard from her. She is offering backdoor.

  8. #13948

    Jenna

    Well everyone should know who to contact for Jenna's number. And yes she's still in same house on east side and no sister isn't around hasn't been since sometime around November. So pm the gatekeeper personally and that would be me.

    Bs.

  9. #13947

    Jenna's number please!

    Quote Originally Posted by NrbMan  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    I am not sure who the gatekeeper is. I have seen Julie many times, both at the Fortress type apt by the big box store, & the home. Both Twins changed numbers in Sept?. Those numbers do not work now. I have not seen her since before Christmas & need to soon.

    Thanks,

    Nrb Man.
    Yes, Is Jenna still in the same house? If Julie is gone, I sure would like Jenna's number please! I tried to see her twice. She had her period early each time so Julie took care of me.

    Thanks,

    Nrb Man.

  10. #13946
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Jenna

    Is Jenna still on the east side?

    Quote Originally Posted by Voltron  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jenna the other day and she said her sister left months ago. I didn't ask anymore questions about details.

  11. #13945
    Quote Originally Posted by NrbMan  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    I am not sure who the gatekeeper is. I have seen Julie many times, both at the Fortress type apt by the big box store, & the home. Both Twins changed numbers in Sept?. Those numbers do not work now. I have not seen her since before Christmas & need to soon.

    Thanks,

    Nrb Man.
    I saw Jenna the other day and she said her sister left months ago. I didn't ask anymore questions about details.

  12. #13944

    I need Julie's new number please

    Hi,

    I am not sure who the gatekeeper is. I have seen Julie many times, both at the Fortress type apt by the big box store, & the home. Both Twins changed numbers in Sept?. Those numbers do not work now. I have not seen her since before Christmas & need to soon.

    Thanks,

    Nrb Man.

  13. #13943

    Inbox is full

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    I saw Natalia last week. As always great massage nice and deep tissue. Natalia is a very sexy lady and knows how to work the body. When I finished I took a nice shower and left a very happy camper. She is looking for more clients, if you haven't seen her she is a must see.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    No surprise Orlo, can't PM you as you reached the limit. Just a heads up.

  14. #13942

    M1 l

    Saw her 3 times. 150 hh. Cfs, BBBJ, dfk in altamonte. Pretty girl. However for me it feels like she is just going through the motions. Still a good dream though! Just a different personality type. Nothing wrong with that. YMMV.

  15. #13941

    One more. Veronica

    She seem to be the most popular these days. Had a pleasure of meeting Veronica yet another time this afternoon, no wonder she is that popular. The service that she offers is highly regarded and memorable one. She takes time on what she does and truly one of most sensual girl I ever met. She goes all the way on her DFK and endless BBBJ. She has killer body and sexy smile along with C naturals, I would be broke if I don't have strong will power. Go see her you will not be disappointed. Orlo69 is her gatekeeper.

    Yumyum1.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape