Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 69 of 328 FirstFirst ... 19 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 119 169 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 4915
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3895

    Gq

    Stopped into GQ on my way back north. I think her name was Pawnee? No idea of that's close to being right. . 8 house $. 6 for everything. Started with TS. Below average massage, the fun, then finished with a solid back massage. Lady was your average Asian 30's mayyyybe 40's. Dark hair dark eyes. Some extra in the stomach but thought it was kinda sexy she wasn't a toothpick. Pretty smile and cute laugh.

    Am I crazy or is Pinky now the mamasan? I swear the mamasan there today used to be a worker there but I haven't been to GQ in a almost a year so I'm probably misidentifying her.

    Edit: I see below someone ID’d her as Bonnie

  2. #3894

    Cathy

    Has anyone been there lately is it the same old thing self service as usual as always thanks in advance.

  3. #3893

    Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by SilkMilkIs  [View Original Post]
    Considering between a few day trip ideas in the near future. Have had several North Alabama members speak glowingly of GQ.

    It looks like Gaga, GQ, and Royal, are all within a half-hour drive. Is that a good one-day venture or should I replace Gaga and-or Royal?

    The recent Royal reviews don't seem all that good.
    GAGA and GQ, that is it, don't waste your time anywhere else.

  4. #3892
    Quote Originally Posted by LooknForSome  [View Original Post]
    I have tried it several times off and on over the years. It's just a massage. I've read it and experienced it, she would go hard on for a tip. Unless something has truly changed and not just posting trying to get some traffic, not worth the time.

    If anyone is willing to take one for the team, like to hear about it.
    Been there twice over the last 6 months, one lady there, HJ only nothing more.

  5. #3891

    Visitor

    Considering between a few day trip ideas in the near future. Have had several North Alabama members speak glowingly of GQ.

    It looks like Gaga, GQ, and Royal, are all within a half-hour drive. Is that a good one-day venture or should I replace Gaga and-or Royal?

    The recent Royal reviews don't seem all that good.

  6. #3890

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by CC2331  [View Original Post]
    This isn't a new place. Maybe new management but it's been there for years. Summer massage. There use to be only 1 lady there. Not very attractive and always DIY. I haven't seen any reviews on it in while. I haven't been there in a very long time.
    I have tried it several times off and on over the years. It's just a massage. I've read it and experienced it, she would go hard on for a tip. Unless something has truly changed and not just posting trying to get some traffic, not worth the time.

    If anyone is willing to take one for the team, like to hear about it.

  7. #3889
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyVet  [View Original Post]
    Might want o make an appointment. I attempted to visit this location today on a whim and it appears very busy even during the middle of the day. I drove by twice and several car in the parking lot for several hours.
    Just my 2 cents.

    When considering the unmitigated disasters that are calling themselves escorts it is not surprising that a decent location is busy.

    Regards,

    H19.

  8. #3888

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe217  [View Original Post]
    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...-yo-24880.html

    Has anyone been in here yet? Directions are in the ad.
    This isn't a new place. Maybe new management but it's been there for years. Summer massage. There use to be only 1 lady there. Not very attractive and always DIY. I haven't seen any reviews on it in while. I haven't been there in a very long time.

  9. #3887

    New place in South Dalton?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...-yo-24880.html

    Has anyone been in here yet? Directions are in the ad.

  10. #3886

    Appointment Scheduling Suggestion

    Quote Originally Posted by Hentai19  [View Original Post]
    If you check Rub Maps it will list the parlors close to Chattanooga.

    H19.
    Might want to make an appointment. I attempted to visit this location today on a whim and it appears very busy even during the middle of the day. I drove by twice and several car in the parking lot for several hours.

  11. #3885

    Rub Maps

    Quote Originally Posted by OldMan44  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, coming in from out of town and I see a lot of people mention Gaga's, but the only one I could find is actually in Rossville. Is this the same place?
    If you check Rub Maps it will list the parlors close to Chattanooga.

    H19.

  12. #3884

    Gaga

    Hey guys, coming in from out of town and I see a lot of people mention Gaga's, but the only one I could find is actually in Rossville. Is this the same place?

  13. #3883

    Hanami

    Quote Originally Posted by LovesMassages  [View Original Post]
    It actually says on their main page that they offer a "Japanese style bathing".
    I tried it about a month after it opened. Not even a hint of anything. Completely covered, didn't even come close to grazing or teasing the family jewels. On the other side, however, was a really good massage. Haven't heard anyone mention anything otherwise. Too bad, very convenient for me and enough vehicles around so that yours does not stand out.

  14. #3882

    Cici at Gaga

    Drew Cici at Gaga. At first almost turned around because she was not as attractive as the girls that have been at Gaga. Ended up staying. Good table shower and actually did a very good hard massage. Very surprised. On the flip she says no money no honey, and she got me for more than I wanted to give but she has some awesome natural hangers so there was that. Good massage.

  15. #3881

    Bonnie at GQ

    Went in to GQ yesterday and was treated to a new girl her name is Bonnie.

    Want to start with she gave me the best massage I ever got there was almost therapeutic and lasted at least 30 min. On the flip did the deal and she got right to it. She started with a BJ which she licked my shaft before doing the mouth trick to get the condom on. She gave a good BJ for a little bit until I pulled her up and she sat in me and rode me in cowgirl then reverse cowgirl. Got on top and finished inside covered.

    After she teased and played with me until my hour was up. Had a great time and will repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape