Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #54909
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthNutz  [View Original Post]
    Was just wondering if you meant an Amy that used to be at Pileo. I'd say she was my ATF AMP kgirl. Great body, great skills. Improved with every visit. Awesome body.
    Well, her name was Amy, I don't know if she was working at Pileo. She used to be at Ming Xing on Cobb Parkway (now called A1) and then moved to Paio Xue down the road. She would always wear a skirt, but would never let me put my hand up it. A couple of times she was wearing jeans and her ass look amazing in them. She used to be my ATF but one wrong post on RM changed that. From then on, she would give me a mean stink eye every time I walked in. I have no idea where she is today.

  2. #54908

    Amy from Pileo?

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Makes me want to check it out although it's quite far from me.

    I've seen curvy Asians but not in the AMP world. Just Amy from 11 years ago.
    Was just wondering if you meant an Amy that used to be at Pileo. I'd say she was my ATF AMP kgirl. Great body, great skills. Improved with every visit. Awesome body.

  3. #54907

    Peace Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Melelf  [View Original Post]
    It's nice to report on something good on the forum these days. New location just opened (today!) on Lower Roswell Rd, just past the Sam's BBQ1. Peace Spa. Seems there is a similar named location in Woodstock, so careful in your googling.

    It's a Small location - 3 massage rooms, no table shower. L1 can definitely be obtained, but I was explicitly told there would never be L2 or L3 available. It's so new they are still putting up signs and getting the rooms fully decorated.
    That was most recently A Spa. This makes at least the third spa iteration in this location, so we'll see how long this one lasts.

  4. #54906
    What is the damaged?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRed2182  [View Original Post]
    Accurate assessment. Sandy is solo. Have been to her a few times. Like you said, sometimes her rambling can be. Interesting. But overall pretty good experience each visit.

  5. #54905

    Peace Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Melelf  [View Original Post]
    It's nice to report on something good on the forum these days. New location just opened (today!) on Lower Roswell Rd, just past the Sam's BBQ1. Peace Spa. Seems there is a similar named location in Woodstock, so careful in your googling.

    It's a Small location - 3 massage rooms, no table shower. L1 can definitely be obtained, but I was explicitly told there would never be L2 or L3 available. It's so new they are still putting up signs and getting the rooms fully decorated.
    Is this where the old A Spa used to be. In a little office park area? What is the talent like?

  6. #54904

    Papermill

    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    Surely there was more $$ involved.
    Sure I left a tip for the massage and handshake. Neither was anything special, . 6.

  7. #54903

    Peace Spa

    It's nice to report on something good on the forum these days. New location just opened (today!) on Lower Roswell Rd, just past the Sam's BBQ1. Peace Spa. Seems there is a similar named location in Woodstock, so careful in your googling.

    It's a Small location - 3 massage rooms, no table shower. L1 can definitely be obtained, but I was explicitly told there would never be L2 or L3 available. It's so new they are still putting up signs and getting the rooms fully decorated.

  8. #54902

    Re: Amerian Regenerative

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie21  [View Original Post]
    For what ended up being something totally different, seems only Sandy works here, maybe 65-70 year old white lady, she gave a good massage with lots of teasing and good finish, but one hour of some very odd and random conversation. Seems to really enjoy herself just need listen to her talking the whole time.
    Accurate assessment. Sandy is solo. Have been to her a few times. Like you said, sometimes her rambling can be. Interesting. But overall pretty good experience each visit.

  9. #54901
    [Message to Admin deleted]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

    The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

    No, I'm not sensitive. We have rules, one of them says in simple words "don't be an asshole on the review threads" you were being an asshole on the review threads so the flag got thrown.

    Stop being an asshole or take it to the fight thread.

    A2

  10. #54900
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  11. #54899
    Quote Originally Posted by MaleSlutBrah  [View Original Post]
    Went in tonight and had a nice short woman with a good rack and juicy ass.

    CFS and CBJ was had for $8 plus. 8 for the house. Think of tits like Carla Gugino, shaved kitty and really gets into it.

    Was worth the trip, great preview during the table shower. Might have to see her again before I leave. Hitting her K9 was great and she loves a nice steady rhythm.

    No pounding just slow and easy. Came hard in the bag and finished with a great body rub. Her name is Mya.
    Was this an Asian spa or Latina? Mya sounds sexy and unusual for typical Asian body type. I might just stop by for a card. First time visit or you've had her before?

    KC.

  12. #54898

    Haircut place you mentioned

    Quote Originally Posted by Funbr202  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes can luck out if the nail place does massage or waxing as part of services. And sometimes other establishments. Just got to try sometimes.

    Example in snellville. Posh nails & spa. Have had two of three gals rub one out during massage while other is getting nails done.

    Luxury across the street. The makeshift massage room was in middle of room toward the back, had gaps where wall boards connect, if you can look out can a karen look in?

    New hair professionals on five forks used to have a masseuse 2-3 days a week, the small room only supported the table to be against the wall.

    Have heard stories of mongers working Vietnamese nail gals.

    Years ago there was a haircut place off jimmy carter that could get a massage and such after the cut.

    The other year had found a Hispanic hair cut place on satilite (just south of origin) were the daughter of one of the stylists would do massage in a room between the front and break area (she would put towels over the room window each time). Once she got comfortable you could schedule her massage at a local home of pleasanthill. Her husband stayed downstairs, or outside, while the massage was upstairs. Turned out they were swingers.
    Do you have any recollection of the name or exact location of the haircut place you mentioned on satellite? I wouldn't mind TOFTT on something like this.

  13. #54897

    Pileo update

    Went in tonight and had a nice short woman with a good rack and juicy ass.

    CFS and CBJ was had for $8 plus. 8 for the house. Think of tits like Carla Gugino, shaved kitty and really gets into it.

    Was worth the trip, great preview during the table shower. Might have to see her again before I leave. Hitting her K9 was great and she loves a nice steady rhythm.

    No pounding just slow and easy. Came hard in the bag and finished with a great body rub. Her name is Mya.

  14. #54896

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by SMan101  [View Original Post]
    I found Anna at A1 Massage on Cobb Parkway near the Battery. She gives a great massage and allows lots of roaming.

    A few minutes into the massage, I started caressing her legs and ass. She pulled away and went across the room, then returned with no pants and no panties. So it was game on.

    On the flip she got on top and had me suck on those beautiful and natural D's and started sliding up and down my cock to please herself. When I couldn't take it anymore she finished me by hand wile sucking my nipples. After we got cleaned up, she finished the hour with a head and face massage.

    YMMV as I saw her a lot at iSpa, but I highly recommend her.
    I remember Anna from iSpa on Johnson Ferry but I'm pretty sure she had B's, not D's along with a slim build and very pretty face. She always wore a front-opening bra which made access very easy. (This was during my rookie season and it was the first time I learned that UTC was even available!) I'd be very interested to see her again. What were the damages? I think I read that A1 was charging. 80 for the house. Can you confirm?

  15. #54895
    [Political Commentary deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!

    I think it's so funny when you guys take sides. It's like you think your side really gives a fuck about you.

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape