Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 13065
-
03-12-24 04:11 #9225Senior Member

Posts: 2017Nail Spa adventures
Mimi after her hair salon was in a nail salon in Whittier called Natalie nails spa offered FS but she is no longer there the salon is still there but who knows if you can get extras? Since there have been no reports after she left.
Originally Posted by SGhunter69
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 04:06 #9224Senior Member

Posts: 2017Nail spas
I only know of 1 right now and that is Luvie salon in Huntington beach yeah not in LA.
Originally Posted by SGhunter69
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 23:51 #9223Senior Member

Posts: 73Valley Day Spa
Yesterday, I noticed a digital sign indicating that they are now open 24 hrs.
Originally Posted by RockNRoll72
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 22:32 #9222Senior Member

Posts: 7266Before the pandemic there we're several open very; ate by LAX, Ingeelwood, Santa Monica, Hollywood, and Torrance. But they got shutdown and never re-opened.
Originally Posted by Throwaway3602
[View Original Post]
I don't think there are anymore open late late.
-
03-11-24 18:27 #9221Regular Member

Posts: 22Check out the Manhattan forum. I've visited NYAF (google nyaf NYC) and for 320 bucks you live in a porno for an hour. I pop half a blue pill to try and make each visit a triple!
Originally Posted by Bince33
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 18:02 #9220Senior Member

Posts: 290Pre-pandemic, I'd heard of spots in Culver City that were open late for mongers in the know. I have no way of confirming if that's the case now. Out in the Valley, you have Vally Day Spa which is open until at least midnight but pre-pandemic they were open much later.
Originally Posted by Throwaway3602
[View Original Post]
- RnR.
-
03-11-24 15:54 #9219Senior Member

Posts: 366Open Late spots?
What places are open late late, after midnight - 6 am hours? Seems like the options are few and far between.
-
03-11-24 08:05 #9218Senior Member

Posts: 2017They offer massage?
Crystal Nails and New way nails?
Originally Posted by Mondo72
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 07:49 #9217Senior Member

Posts: 2017Nail / Hair salons
Nope not a dream I had FS in a hair salon Mimis in Norwalk but it closed several years ago.
Originally Posted by SGhunter69
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 02:07 #9216Senior Member

Posts: 935Re: nail spas
Both joints in Atwater (Glendale bl.) will make you a happy camper. Only HJ's.
Originally Posted by SGhunter69
[View Original Post]
Mondo.
-
03-10-24 22:13 #9215Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Sterile
VIP is one of those westside secrets you just keep to yourself. As in, no one gives a shit. The place is on washington place and sepulveda, next to a bar that I would not drink dom perignon in, the place looks like if you googled the name of the bar and serial killer you would get more content than shit ass stock picks from the la la land forum.
Originally Posted by DaddyGoogle
[View Original Post]
It is across from the travelodge, and near johnny's pastrami.
They were open during the darkest days of the pandemic. And for good reason, no biohazard, not even a CCP planted one, could compete with the level of parasitic frappe in VIP. The place looks like the storage room of a hoarder. The space must have been an apartment used for sober living. The layout is there is an open room with some sofas and chairs strewn about and you can see what must be the break room with what looked to be some kind of stolen merch. There are like 4-5 small rooms with less clean sheets than you might see at a vaginal blood art show.
You get in and some hot young asian (meaning a pig that if you are lucky has soft skin and lets you go wild "over the clothes") walks in. I think it was 50 for the door. I remember being told to ask for a sonia or sophia. The first time I did not and it was this frumpy gal who blew me with that saran wrap. For someone like me who posts on this board when I have a successfful shit, I did not even bother to report. The next time was with sonia or whoever. She was clinically acceptable as a sex worker if you were coming off a 25 year sting in pelican bay. I am sure she did not blow me with sraran wrap due to my environmental concerns. I left and this time saw some of the other mongers there. One dud had dreadlocks down to his cock. Another one looked like he swallowed a wall safe.
If they are closed, it aint a big loss.
The inside of the place.
-
03-10-24 20:33 #9214Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 4Emily is back!!
I recalled MMS saying Emily would be back around the 9th, and I called and Emily picked up. And I called and Emily picked up. I made an appointment and I was there within the hour. We gave each other a big hug. Emily and I adjourned to my regular room and I took care of the house. She must have been pretty horny, as when she came back in, she was all over me. We got dressed for the occasion and I started the reverse head game. She started arching her back and gripping my head with her legs and had several Os. I suited up and started mish and then doggie. I could literally feel her muscles tighter when she O'd and after about 10 minutes I flooded the bag. She cleaned me up and we chatted a bit with her complaining it was so slow. Emily is as cute as ever, so get down to see her soon. Be safe out there!
Sun Beauty / Winnetka.
-
03-10-24 18:06 #9213Senior Member

Posts: 41Nail Spa adventures
Anyone had success at a nail spa? I've been to at least two that had nail spas in the same strip malls, not all next door, but like a few businesses down.
One nail spa has a "website" on Google maps that leads to a shady site but that could just be coincidence and it not being maintained or something. I want to know if I should try going into any of them. I once was at a business next door to a nail spa around their closing time and I saw these hot Korean MILF exiting the nail spa and closing up. They had pretty faces for their age, nice thin bodies, and were just sexy to me and I would love to get a HE from them.
Are nail spas worth trying out? Some have the windows completely covered with curtains / blinds. If it's a spa I wonder if they also massage? Or is it just a dream?
-
03-10-24 07:41 #9212Senior Member

Posts: 26Stopped by on a whim sometime last year, probably March or April, memory's hazy. Was a Sunday night, about an hour before closing, just to scope the place out. Didn't have cash on me whatsoever, was too new to the hobby, easier not to waste my time if I didn't have the cash. Rookie mistake. Saw a cute, maybe mid to late twenties Chinese-looking girl answer the door. Not a spinner, but looked fit enough. Maybe she was just the door girl, cause I didn't see her again on any subsequent visit (came back twice).
Originally Posted by DaddyGoogle
[View Original Post]
Both visits, house fee was 50, 50 for the handshake. Not much to say, average massage, friendly attitude, but the handywork was mechanical. Tried to see if prostate work was any good, upcharged by 20 but wasn't worth it. Never bothered asking about FS.
-
03-09-24 21:24 #9211Regular Member

Posts: 12Given the FS is not available, what is the damage?
Originally Posted by FatJerk76
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





