Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 243 of 2122 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 293 343 743 1243 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 31824
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28194

    Amazing grace


  2. #28193

    Midget

    Quote Originally Posted by DonMega28  [View Original Post]
    Where can I find a midget to fuck? There's two on escortalligator but both want deposits.
    Try the circus.

  3. #28192

    Little person.

    Where can I find a midget to fuck? There's two on escortalligator but both want deposits.

  4. #28191

    Reddit Mostly bots and scams

    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenMcGroin  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck on Reddit? I've met one UTR girl who was fun a couple of visits but then disappeared. I've encountered nothing but various $ up front scams since. I can't be the only guy not interested in buying content. Curious if it's just me or if anyone has found a "trustworthy" booking fee Dropbox or straight up deposit girl?
    All look like scams. I gave up searching. Found a couple local girls OF that mostly were bots and the rest don't do mee tups. Waste of time but if they hot enough I throw them $5 a month for a while and see if anything ever develops. Over 3 months in and no luck so far.

  5. #28190

    Reddit

    Has anyone had any luck on Reddit? I've met one UTR girl who was fun a couple of visits but then disappeared. I've encountered nothing but various $ up front scams since. I can't be the only guy not interested in buying content. Curious if it's just me or if anyone has found a "trustworthy" booking fee Dropbox or straight up deposit girl?

  6. #28189
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenMcGroin  [View Original Post]
    Is this her! She's been on a definite maybe list.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/166128817
    Yep. That's her.

  7. #28188

    Seda. A second encounter

    Was finally able to see Seda again after my summer time encounter. I believe she is in her early 40's and actually very attractive. Paid $$$ 40. Started out with a shower, then lead to the bed and given a light sensual massage with teasing. On the flip she teased some more with nibbling on the nipples and making her way down for the start of the main event. Started with me between her breasts and then gave a wonderful sloppy BJ followed by CFS, MISH, and CG. Once I popped she cleaned up and we cuddled; she wanted me to massage her a bit, which I did; she cooed and then I flipped her and started caressing her front. She saw I was getting turned on again and started stoking me while cuddling. She took me in her mouth again to get me rock hard and then she covered me up and got up on her knees. Went from behind for a time and then flipped her over and did standing mish. I thought it was going to go, but I just couldn't get it to pop. She tried to get me to pop, but it just wasn't happening. Certainly not her fault. She cleaned me up and I got dressed and was on my way. She said she was leaving on the 13th for awhile but will likely be back. She is a little pricey, but I think she is well worth it. She is a doll and I will repeat when I get the chance.

  8. #28187
    Quote Originally Posted by Rmx51  [View Original Post]
    What is the screening like at CCG?
    Just a simple 'hostage photo' small price to pay once you verify you are good to go for repeat visits.

  9. #28186

    Looks Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Micrurus50  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...city/166207804 She just showed up in Johnson City. I believe she's from Nashville. Does anyone know anything about her? Thanks Much.
    Looks and sounds TGTBT. Any time I see positions listed I'm suspicious.

  10. #28185

    New to me

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...city/166207804 She just showed up in Johnson City. I believe she's from Nashville. Does anyone know anything about her? Thanks Much.

  11. #28184

    CCG screening

    Quote Originally Posted by Rmx51  [View Original Post]
    What is the screening like at CCG?
    Super easy: selfie with date / time on it. Don't even ask for full name. After the bostontopten debacle, a relief! And generally very smooth booking process.

  12. #28183

    Kristina Scammer

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...-/825319922960

    She is no good dirty looks likes demons & with take your money & not deliver.

  13. #28182

    Trinity

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1701  [View Original Post]
    I got those on my ho phone. Let me look later.

    BTW iistcrawleler has a MILF named Trinity, her post says I will do what your wife want do. Her and I go back years. Why'all play safe.
    Is this her! She's been on a definite maybe list.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/166128817

  14. #28181
    Quote Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have Ruby Rayne & Juicy Julie's phone # please send me My phone crashed and I lost my contacts.
    I got those on my ho phone. Let me look later.

    BTW iistcrawleler has a MILF named Trinity, her post says I will do what your wife want do. Her and I go back years. Why'all play safe.

  15. #28180

    Need info

    Anyone have Ruby Rayne & Juicy Julie's phone # please send me My phone crashed and I lost my contacts.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape