Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31077
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixby4748  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link? I looked up Jenna on stg, there is one w multiple ads but I'm not sure I'd consider the one I saw as a bbw. Thanks.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/detro...l/463512174634

  2. #31076

    Biggest Loser

    Quote Originally Posted by HookerLover  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone googled this chick? With the pic and name from the one picture. Was she really on the tv show biggest loser? And she has some arrests for throwing flour in her tenants face also?
    She and her mother were on Loser.

  3. #31075
    Quote Originally Posted by CrustNuts  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely agree. Lily is as hot as any provider I have seen. Great service too.
    Lily is the best monger experience I've had in a long time and I've sampled some legends of the game.

  4. #31074

    Fishy

    Quote Originally Posted by Herrgen  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    No information or reviews on M1 in quite some time.

    If someone has been there recently please post a review and be sure to mention the donation.

    Thanks.
    Was there several months ago. Got into a room and that "dead fish" smell was still lingering. Against my better judgment l stayed. Went with an uninspired handjob. 80 for the hour 40 tip. Done and done. Would not go back.

  5. #31073

    M1

    Quote Originally Posted by Herrgen  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    No information or reviews on M1 in quite some time.

    If someone has been there recently please post a review and be sure to mention the donation.

    Thanks.
    I put one up on the website.

  6. #31072

    Avoid at all cost

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganGuy30  [View Original Post]
    When in the description they mention an ATM is on site.
    Avoid this chick at all cost. Trust me. You will regret it for a long time.

  7. #31071

    M1 still in business?

    Gentlemen,

    No information or reviews on M1 in quite some time.

    If someone has been there recently please post a review and be sure to mention the donation.

    Thanks.

  8. #31070

    Crazy Shannon

    Quote Originally Posted by HookerLover  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone googled this chick? With the pic and name from the one picture. Was she really on the tv show biggest loser? And she has some arrests for throwing flour in her tenants face also?
    Stood me up recently on an appt that she made. Never again.

  9. #31069

    Warren AMPs

    Is Capella Massage the same as Sakura 88? Just saw it for the 1st time while at the speedway. Has a real early 90's vibe with the poorly hung red sheet 8 n the window.

    Also, looks like a new place is going in at the former Herb Spa on Hoover.

  10. #31068

    Aimee

    Quote Originally Posted by PickleJar  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    For me it was 140, ask up front when you get hold of her.

  11. #31067
    Senior Member


    Posts: 826

    Greek in the Parlors

    I can confirm what Smashing1979 stated: that Greek is often advertised and available in Manhattan AMPs like Rising Sun, XOXO, Smiling Eyes, etc. And in Queens AMPs like Pink Angel and Fantasies. Can find both Asian and Latina providers offering the back door.

    Closer to home, Greek used to be available at Tiger Spa in Warren, Ohio with Cookie. Sadly Tiger was busted in 2023. It's not that Greek is never offered and money certainly talks. But its extremely scarce, very hard to come by.

    Quote Originally Posted by BaconBread  [View Original Post]
    I've never had or been offered Greek at an AMP in 40+ years, or seen a credible report of it being offered.

  12. #31066
    Senior Member


    Posts: 219

    Recent updates on Motown scene

    Gents,

    Been a while since I've perused the motor city scene. Last time I was here it was fairly dry, however, seems like things have changed. After reading through the forum for at least 10+ pages it seems like there are some other places that have popped up on everyone's to do list. Just so I'm sure, those places include 8 star (gold star), all green (green rose), and magic on 8 mile? If there's any other spots worth checking out please lmk. For reference I do prefer a more GFE experience with lots of kissing involved. Feel free to share, I'm willing to share good intel on the south Florida region as a return favor. TIA.

  13. #31065
    Quote Originally Posted by BrettChase  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    Been gone for a year or so out of state for work and back in MI, settling in Clarkston.

    Went though posts for the last few months to see if there was a review of a place or person close but not really any.

    Any good massage places around Clarkston with HE, or more?

    Guessing Rochester or auburn hills is closest?

    Thanks.
    Sarah / Leah sometimes works up in the northern suburbs. Amazing service.

  14. #31064
    Quote Originally Posted by BaconBread  [View Original Post]
    I've never had or been offered Greek at an AMP in 40+ years, or seen a credible report of it being offered.
    Many of the AMPs / agencies in NYC / LA offer Greek for an upcharge but haven't found anything like that in Michigan.

  15. #31063

    Saigon Spa

    Anyone been to Saigon recently and can report back on anyone new worth seeing?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape