Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22157
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorney99  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen Jenny but the pics of Nicki are pretty accurate. She is toned, tanned and a hottie in my opinion. I've seen her multiple times and yes she is normally late. I always go for the VIP and have even opted for Daty with her which is not normal for me but enjoy it with her. I do not know if a BJ is possible but would like to know if anyone has had that option with her. I get the feeling it's not on the table.
    I've been with her 2 times, both VIP. 2nd visit, I asked for BJ, she said I do not do that. Then I asked about Daty and got a yes. You may have read previously a monger she got her rocks off when he did Daty. Not with me, but that would be kinda fun if she did!

  2. #22156
    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    Is Nikki the same Nikki that used to work out of a building in Downtown Clayton years ago? Like maybe 10 years ago.
    Yes that would be her.

  3. #22155

    Nicki

    Quote Originally Posted by SkeeWurt  [View Original Post]
    Any chance those pics are real? If so damn!
    I have never seen Jenny but the pics of Nicki are pretty accurate. She is toned, tanned and a hottie in my opinion. I've seen her multiple times and yes she is normally late. I always go for the VIP and have even opted for Daty with her which is not normal for me but enjoy it with her. I do not know if a BJ is possible but would like to know if anyone has had that option with her. I get the feeling it's not on the table.

  4. #22154

    Both Real

    Quote Originally Posted by SkeeWurt  [View Original Post]
    Any chance those pics are real? If so damn!
    As someone else said, the "red bra" Jenny picture has been in use for several years. She has many reviews here.

    That looks like the real Nikki after a 'glamor shot / pro photographer' shoot. Do expect the flat belly nice tits and wavy hair. Don't expect the makeup or tan. She has 50+ reviews. A solid performance if not the best at being on time. She was on time for me, but not for others. The 200 VIP is nude with a DATY option.

  5. #22153
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    I know Jenny's pic with the red bra is the same one she's been using for years. Not sure about the others, but they look pretty close.

    Nikki's pix look AI generated as hell. She has a really good body, but not anime drawing good.
    Is Nikki the same Nikki that used to work out of a building in Downtown Clayton years ago? Like maybe 10 years ago.

  6. #22152
    Quote Originally Posted by SkeeWurt  [View Original Post]
    Any chance those pics are real? If so damn!
    I know Jenny's pic with the red bra is the same one she's been using for years. Not sure about the others, but they look pretty close.

    Nikki's pix look AI generated as hell. She has a really good body, but not anime drawing good.

  7. #22151

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by SkeeWurt  [View Original Post]
    Any chance those pics are real? If so damn!
    Yes and yes. I believe would be the correct answer.

  8. #22150
    Quote Originally Posted by GM2019  [View Original Post]
    Any chance those pics are real? If so damn!

  9. #22149

    Jenny and Nikki Great Massage


  10. #22148
    Quote Originally Posted by RHornyBoy  [View Original Post]
    She is changing the pics constantly if you go on today she has a pic of her address in the ad, she needs some professional help.
    For all the talk on here about her, she stays booked up!

  11. #22147

    Happy feet

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    To you and the group, is aHappy Feet in Brentwood good for HJ, or diy, or nothing. Thanks.
    It is basically YMMV you have to go try few times and test your luck, recently I tried four times at peaceful telegraph road always DIY with good roaming UTC and assist only no HE.

  12. #22146
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    To you and the group, is aHappy Feet in Brentwood good for HJ, or diy, or nothing. Thanks.
    Always good for HJ. I've never left unhappy. But it's also always a little weird. One time the girl must have been new and she said didn't know how to do it so I had to explain which wasn't as hot as you'd think.

  13. #22145

    Happy Feet

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    To you and the group, is aHappy Feet in Brentwood good for HJ, or diy, or nothing. Thanks.
    At Happy Feet you will get a great massage and they may allow DIY. No H / E to be had there.

  14. #22144
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    I don't think we can start comparing services like ProLux or other independent massage provided to AMPs / jack shacks. With a provider, they are generally topless or nude in some cases and mutual touch with many is just part of the deal. I have no issue with 175-200 from a decent to good provider. Anything more than a 60 tip at an AMP for an HJ with minimal or no mutual touch is too much in my opinion.
    To you and the group, is aHappy Feet in Brentwood good for HJ, or diy, or nothing. Thanks.

  15. #22143
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD138  [View Original Post]
    Instagram.
    Thanks. Now I feel really stupid!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape