Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 167 of 930 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 217 267 667 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 13936
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11446
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 15

    Maryland at 25XX

    Met Monica, and sweetheart with a great tease and touch. Of course I go for the table shower, she was less GFE but and amazing person. We get back in the room and she starts a soft back scratches and rub. OMG, that alone would have been worth the price. Her body glinding against my back. Whrn I flipped her tits went perfectly in my mouth. I was amazed how good the CBJ was. We went on to Mish and she finished me with her hand. She is super tight. After we finished we mutually touched each other. Worth the 260.

    https://us-lasvegas.bedpage.com/femaleescorts

  2. #11445

    Aria on Tryst

    Any intel or reviews on Aria? Thanks in advance.

    https://tryst.link/escort/xoxoariaxoxo

  3. #11444

    Vegas escort?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tucso...-/419592003858

    Claims she was escorting in LV. Anyone recognize this one. Her ad has been running in Tucson for a few weeks.

    Thanks.

  4. #11443

    Tanlee / April?

    Anyone understand why she post so many ads with two different names. Haven't seen much negative about her except some guys say she's bigger than her pics.

  5. #11442
    Senior Member


    Posts: 459

    Scam

    If you like her here's where the scammers stole the pics from:

    The real girls twitter with links to her OF.

    https://x.com/petite_bl0ndie?s=21&t=...leOEDIU--5A06w

    Quote Originally Posted by Surferdrew2001  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with this young lady? Looks like may be too good to be real but I texted and she quoted 200 for a body rub. Looks crazy hot.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/las-v...y/511701370201

  6. #11441

    Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by Surferdrew2001  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with this young lady? Looks like may be too good to be real but I texted and she quoted 200 for a body rub. Looks crazy hot.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/las-v...y/511701370201
    She states right in her Skip the Games listing that those pictures are not hers.

  7. #11440

    Petite spinner Emily

    Anyone have experience with this young lady? Looks like may be too good to be real but I texted and she quoted 200 for a body rub. Looks crazy hot.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/las-v...y/511701370201

  8. #11439
    The first one is Apricot, Taylor or whatever she goes by now. She's BBFS legit if she's your type. She has been known to do gangbangs from time to time. No info on the other two.

  9. #11438

    Anyone seen her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    Very well reviewed. Not my cup of tea but she should check your boxes nicely. Supposed to have an amazing body for a gal in her 60's.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweetsouthern
    Her ad says no cab or Uber dropoff. So how do you get to her place? I sometimes have a car.

    Anyone want to share how they got to her place.

    Does she just mean no drop off in front her place?

  10. #11437

  11. #11436
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2991

    Last

    Quote Originally Posted by MobyCock  [View Original Post]
    2017 When she moved OUT OF Torrey Pines.

    Do you mean when she lived off El Jardin? When she was 50 hhr, 80 HR cip.
    I remembered it was like 5 maybe 6 years ago she lived like 2 minutes from Charleston and Arville and the house was really weird like part of it didn't have a roof or something?. ?.

  12. #11435

    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Her moniker on other sites seems to be Phoenix_Lv! Give her a search on TER. Her reviews look to be 6/7 with folks talking about how she's bigger than pics with some weird rules. I wouldn't trust any reviews on PD.
    Can you elaborate on the "weird rules. ".

  13. #11434

    Loves anal

    Quote Originally Posted by RoninDg  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...egas/Calypso4U

    I am going to Vegas for the first week of April. Looking to line up a few dates. I like the add, the price is good enough for me for two hours. I'm looking for intel on the experience and also how big is she? I don't mind a little extra but not into huge.

    Thanks guys. Also, I'm still looking on intel for midget or dwarf escorts if you have any.
    I used to see Phoenix several years ago when she had a incall.

    If you're into or not she might offer you an upcharge for anal, turn it down, she will still find a way to get your dick in her ass.

    She was a cool chick back in the day.

    She also enjoys 69 with her on top.

  14. #11433
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    Very well reviewed. Not my cup of tea but she should check your boxes nicely. Supposed to have an amazing body for a gal in her 60's.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweetsouthern
    That is a no brainer, would definitely wreck that grannys ancient kitty.

  15. #11432

    Calypso

    Quote Originally Posted by RoninDg  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...egas/Calypso4U

    I am going to Vegas for the first week of April. Looking to line up a few dates. I like the add, the price is good enough for me for two hours. I'm looking for intel on the experience and also how big is she? I don't mind a little extra but not into huge.

    Thanks guys. Also, I'm still looking on intel for midget or dwarf escorts if you have any.
    She goes by Phoenix as well. She's a nice girl, we're friends on social media. Her reports as an escort are good for the most part. Just be forewarned about a couple things. The pics are a little dated and shot from good angles. She's quite a bit larger that she appears so if that isn't an issue, you should have a good time. She's not my type as a companion but has decent reports on the other site.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape