Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 24707
-
03-11-24 18:45 #22157Senior Member

Posts: 412I've been with her 2 times, both VIP. 2nd visit, I asked for BJ, she said I do not do that. Then I asked about Daty and got a yes. You may have read previously a monger she got her rocks off when he did Daty. Not with me, but that would be kinda fun if she did!
Originally Posted by Zorney99
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 16:17 #22156Senior Member

Posts: 339Yes that would be her.
Originally Posted by BuderBum314
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 14:17 #22155Senior Member

Posts: 249Nicki
I have never seen Jenny but the pics of Nicki are pretty accurate. She is toned, tanned and a hottie in my opinion. I've seen her multiple times and yes she is normally late. I always go for the VIP and have even opted for Daty with her which is not normal for me but enjoy it with her. I do not know if a BJ is possible but would like to know if anyone has had that option with her. I get the feeling it's not on the table.
Originally Posted by SkeeWurt
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 10:19 #22154Senior Member

Posts: 1744Both Real
As someone else said, the "red bra" Jenny picture has been in use for several years. She has many reviews here.
Originally Posted by SkeeWurt
[View Original Post]
That looks like the real Nikki after a 'glamor shot / pro photographer' shoot. Do expect the flat belly nice tits and wavy hair. Don't expect the makeup or tan. She has 50+ reviews. A solid performance if not the best at being on time. She was on time for me, but not for others. The 200 VIP is nude with a DATY option.
-
03-11-24 09:35 #22153Senior Member

Posts: 222Is Nikki the same Nikki that used to work out of a building in Downtown Clayton years ago? Like maybe 10 years ago.
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 08:32 #22152Senior Member

Posts: 638I know Jenny's pic with the red bra is the same one she's been using for years. Not sure about the others, but they look pretty close.
Originally Posted by SkeeWurt
[View Original Post]
Nikki's pix look AI generated as hell. She has a really good body, but not anime drawing good.
-
03-11-24 07:01 #22151Senior Member

Posts: 85Yes
Yes and yes. I believe would be the correct answer.
Originally Posted by SkeeWurt
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 06:32 #22150Senior Member

Posts: 168Any chance those pics are real? If so damn!
Originally Posted by GM2019
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-24 16:32 #22149Senior Member

Posts: 120Jenny and Nikki Great Massage
Jenny in St Charles.
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/215052.html
Nikki in Warson Woods.
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/217375.html
-
03-10-24 16:12 #22148Senior Member

Posts: 687For all the talk on here about her, she stays booked up!
Originally Posted by RHornyBoy
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-24 20:39 #22147Senior Member

Posts: 196Happy feet
It is basically YMMV you have to go try few times and test your luck, recently I tried four times at peaceful telegraph road always DIY with good roaming UTC and assist only no HE.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-24 14:14 #22146Regular Member

Posts: 4Always good for HJ. I've never left unhappy. But it's also always a little weird. One time the girl must have been new and she said didn't know how to do it so I had to explain which wasn't as hot as you'd think.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-24 13:59 #22145Senior Member

Posts: 103Happy Feet
At Happy Feet you will get a great massage and they may allow DIY. No H / E to be had there.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-24 11:36 #22144Senior Member

Posts: 412To you and the group, is aHappy Feet in Brentwood good for HJ, or diy, or nothing. Thanks.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-24 11:32 #22143Senior Member

Posts: 412Thanks. Now I feel really stupid!!
Originally Posted by MikeyD138
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




