Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 14374
-
03-14-24 17:37 #13234Regular Member

Posts: 18Midway stroll 6 am with LEO
I was cruising the area as I had to pick someone up at Midway and was curious if anyone was out. Just passed the McDonald's and in the distance I see a BSW hanging out on the corner. Next thing you know CPD rolls up on her and turns on his lights. She starts walking up the street and he steadily stayed behind her. So there aware and obviously deterring them from hanging out. Just wanted to provide what I had seen Tuesday morning. Stay safe you all as the warmer weather will be upon us before we know it and have to think with the right head sometimes.
-
03-14-24 11:36 #13233Senior Member

Posts: 263What was the damage $$.
Originally Posted by MadRox69
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-24 22:58 #13232Senior Member

Posts: 90Is it this one?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6124778492/1
Originally Posted by FrankFenderMan
[View Original Post]
A fellow monger circled back to me last summer and said that this was the "unicorn" that had me driving in circles for a week hoping to get lucky after someone picked her up by Midway LOL. I have since emptied my mailbox so I don't remember who it was but shout out to you bro for having closed that case for me. I reached out back then and she never replied. Does she still have the figure she has in the 2nd picture of her AD (all black mirror selfie) or does she look like the other pics? Any extras on the table? Did you pick her up or was this an incall or outcall?
TIA.
-
03-13-24 18:40 #13231Regular Member

Posts: 24Kaelani
This Hawain girls us back in town for a couple of nights. She's tall big tits and takes direction well.
This is not Nova. Kaelani is on Listcrawler but hit me letting me know she was in town for a couple of days. Got FS at return cust. Rate.
-
03-13-24 17:27 #13230Senior Member

Posts: 90Thanks for the report! I've been in the area and never run into them. Any predictable patterns they follow so I can ensure a solid catch? Do they rotate or is it always the same girls? Extras for extra? And most importantly for me what are they charging & how old do they look? Don't want to drive around only to find out theyre 30+ & look like that fiona from shrek meme. TIA. (really interested in the lightskin).
Originally Posted by MadRox69
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-24 00:06 #13229Senior Member

Posts: 66Monday night report from 4-6 am 3 Venezuelans were around the gas station on 49th one short with red hair and fat juicy ass. Second light skinned baddie with a mini skirt. Third was a dark skinned in a short mini skirt and huge rack. I was going to scoop them up when they were chilling inside for about 30 mins but unmarked LEO's were driving around pulling cars over so I did not partake until about 6 when it was clear. Picked up the short Latin with red hair and leggings. She pulled those leggings down and that ass was so fat in some red lace panties. She wanted to ride so I gladly let her and it was amazing. Sexy af with a juicy fat ass. She kept going for like 40 minutes it's the best I've ever had in over 10 years. Pick them mamis up they are worth the fat ass on top.
-
03-11-24 00:03 #13228Senior Member

Posts: 297Got a hold of Midway Katie. Said she's got a boyfriend and isn't doing dates. Not sure if that's true or not. Just info.
Originally Posted by FrankFenderMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-24 21:07 #13227Senior Member

Posts: 263Definitely good advice.
Originally Posted by JumpSmoker90
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-24 13:22 #13226Senior Member

Posts: 323Good advice. That's what I've learned to do. Though I learned it the hard way. For the first visit just prepare to take a hit price wise. Like you said they don't know you and unfortunately alot of mongers out here are flakes so I understand where the girls are coming from. But once they see you and know you're good for the $ and aren't a weirdo you then can follow up with them and ask if they can work with you on price especially if you want to see them regularly.
Originally Posted by FrankFenderMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-24 08:26 #13225Senior Member

Posts: 263If you have any numbers I'd be willing to trade if you want to inbox me.
Originally Posted by FrankFenderMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-24 08:02 #13224Regular Member

Posts: 24Venezuelans and High price girls
The numbers I've gotten from these girls on the street are a waste of time. They don't answer. Warm weather brings them out usually from 2 am to 5 am. They like to stay outa sight. Point is your going to have to put some miles in your car. Check out listcrawler. The Latina girls advertising on Midway are legit but can be dangerous. No risk no reward.
The Nova's charging high price, from my experience, is they don't know you. They know some guys out here will pay. They are feeling you out. What works for me is, I tell them I need a qv. FS. They throw a number at me I counter half. Normally we split the difference. If she pulls a phone out to time me I know I'm going to take a hit.
But it's not a loss completely. If she takes her time you got potential to extend the visit and score. Worst case you got a FS and a contact number for repeat service ask for a deal for next time or invite to hotel for more comfortable FS. Every situation is different. Have an open mind.
-
03-09-24 07:03 #13223Regular Member

Posts: 24Amanda, Paige, Valerie and a few others are staying in an appartment together. They come out around 5 am do a quick date and get dropped off at the apartment. A few different girls stay there randomly like Jazz, Ashley, Midway Katie and Bianka.
Originally Posted by Niceguy99
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-24 20:48 #13222Senior Member

Posts: 263Damn LOL. I just want regular streetwalker prices. And I didn't see any of the old regulars out, wonder where they went.
Originally Posted by JumpSmoker90
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-24 20:08 #13221Senior Member

Posts: 323Nova
That sounds like Nova. Thick ass Hawaiian chick. Yeah she's really friendly but her price is insane. Shocker. She happens to ahve an ad up. As they all do now. That explains their prices.
Originally Posted by Niceguy99
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...4d95a43fa1afd9
-
03-08-24 18:53 #13220Senior Member

Posts: 263I thought Nova was black, if it's the same one that wears glasses I picked her up around the 47th Cic area. Very pretty and friendly but out of the price range I'm willing to pay for car service. If it was in a hotel I would've definitely considered full service though.
Originally Posted by FrankFenderMan
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





