Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 931 to 945 of 7920
-
03-12-24 14:41 #6990Senior Member

Posts: 160Took the day to handle some adulting, drove pass Serenity today and saw uncle Leo parked there.
Stay safe.
-
03-10-24 19:00 #6989Senior Member

Posts: 56A+ on Fee
I went in and saw Candy. Not a spinner but really cute with a nice chest. I am not a fan of massages, but this was pretty nice. On the flip she is pricy. I could have done better but its been a while so I was like e'ff it. $$ total for CFS. It was nice but not that nice. I may try again but stick to my original offers. Getting back into the hobby seem a little sketchier than it was back in the PMC days.
-
03-09-24 18:58 #6988Senior Member

Posts: 160I do believe I know a couple of places like that, that I haven't visited in over a year or two.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-24 17:10 #6987Senior Member

Posts: 1227Gatekeeper
When these ladies tell me 'no Internet' that means private messages also, they are smart girls and more connected then one might think.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
I explained how I do it to help out a fellow monger.
lm not risking my expensive research to be cut off by an angry asian that connects the dots
-
03-09-24 11:43 #6986Senior Member

Posts: 269Smart man.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-24 11:20 #6985Senior Member

Posts: 1943Non AMP Providers
Not for nothing, if you go down to the Non-AMP blog below, you will be able to read reviews about a few providers in Brevard who offer Massage with various options and menus based on mongers encounters and posts. The Massage Studio up on Merritt Island features local legends like Kim (if she is still there?) Marika and of course, my favorite Liberty! Doing some research and reading will pay dividends, I guarantee it! For a great massage with a fantastic HE, I recommend Krys in Palm Bay, Claire and Avery, they post on Skip the Games and I'm sure there are a few others. Of course, in Brevard we don't have the kind of AMPs that are available in Orlando, but the aforementioned will come close in some cases and exceed your expectations! IMHO. And P.S: When she is "on tour" and in the area, I highly recommend Madam D!
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-24 09:59 #6984Senior Member

Posts: 1227Gatekeepers
If otown to far you can try what I do, look for a spa with some bad reviews or no reviews (new) they are the ones in dire need for money and if she looks good offer her 200 for BBFS after you pay for massage and you will be surprised.
Originally Posted by Totk33
[View Original Post]
And if she tells me 'no Internet' I respect her wishes because I too get tired of the drive.
-
03-08-24 08:41 #6983Senior Member

Posts: 160What kind of TV are you watching?? I've visited Orlando. Commuting 130 miles breaks the dream for me. If only there weren't utr gatekeepers in Brevard.
Originally Posted by StymieChula
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-24 08:38 #6982Senior Member

Posts: 160What kind of TV are you watching?? It's the orlando quality that's lacking everywhere else.
Originally Posted by StymieChula
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-24 10:49 #6981Senior Member

Posts: 47HH in CB
I've visited here a couple times before with great massage with L1 finish and nothing more on the menu. Went for the third time very recently and drew Amy, expecting the same service as before. It was a great massage and that was it. No teasing, touching or anything else even offered. She ask had I been there before and I told her this would be my third time. Nonetheless, all I got was a great massage. Not sure if they have gone legit or depends on provider. Anyway, maybe it's YMMV.
-
03-04-24 08:39 #6980Senior Member

Posts: 1227Read Orlando forum
I've not seen any of those in Brevard.
Originally Posted by Totk33
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-24 08:38 #6979Senior Member

Posts: 758Lol
You watch to much TV its not real in Brevard.
Originally Posted by Totk33
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 18:31 #6978Senior Member

Posts: 160Massage Parlors
I'm trying to find a massage parlor that has a line up of younger providers. If anyone knows of one please pm. I've search far and wide and all I've seen are providers in their late 40-60's.
-
03-02-24 05:21 #6977Senior Member

Posts: 47I had a great experience at A2 yesterday. But I don't think you will be disappointed at any of the aforementioned locations. Otown has some of the best AMPs in the country IMHO. Check out the Orlando AMP board around page 10\11 for exact locations of the best ones.
Originally Posted by Upforfunn27
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 15:40 #6976Senior Member

Posts: 1227Weekend visitor
My advice is as already stated a2,relax, also Tokyo, ocean star, gardinia, and aqua have the table showers that I can recommend after personal experiences.
Originally Posted by Upforfunn27
[View Original Post]
With a Orlando experience you're setting your self up for disappointment in South Brevard.
I've also seen the report of theft, damn shame,I used to like mila and serenity for good massage and handshake, then the badgering started now this. Good luck.










Reply With Quote




