Thread: The Massholes
+
Add Report
Results 466 to 480 of 9865
-
03-09-24 17:11 #9400Senior Member

Posts: 3853BillyBaloney's Handler WiseAss no more
The Gimp, Barbara in denial is mad. It's Handler, Wendy was kicked out and never to return. A weasel and a coward, surely will not be missed. Barbara, currently at Stage 2 will seek redemption. Full speed ahead. It's going to flood this forum with more bullshit and lies than anyone can handle. Watch out. Shitwad Sounds, trying to be the number 2 now, still follows as opposed to leading. Trying to hang. But no one wants to listen.
The one that talks is the one that walks. The "wild side" Barbara, the wild side. Yee Haw.
-
03-09-24 14:28 #9399Senior Member

Posts: 2189TFM Does it Again!
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by LowElldan
[View Original Post]
Why are you the only one he made a point of meeting?
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
WTF did you do that she wanted to make sure you knew he was there?
Or is this just more BS like your QQ post?
-
03-09-24 13:34 #9398Senior Member

Posts: 3853We can add this worthless Pussy to the list along with Sounds.
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
Remember Barbara, it's OK to deny. You are still in the phase of transition. Feel free to talk about it here. We're all here to help. BTW, which stage are you? And being a Gimp fits your nature. A sexual submissive dressed generally in a bondage suit.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
Like I said, say it's name and it will appear - BillyBaloney. Yee Haw.
-
03-09-24 13:16 #9397Senior Member

Posts: 1245Billy the madman
Billy, the urine-loving freak, is going to feel lonely from now on. The Dumbass is gone for good, and the old fart from Worcester, who calls himself Sounds, is going to stay away from this. The dude is not as silly as Billy / Jack is, and he actually posts reviews occasionally.
-
03-09-24 12:55 #9396Senior Member

Posts: 2189Who knows? Someone once PMed me saying he thought Wiseass was a Cheezefist account. When I asked why, he said Andirt and Wiseass post at each other the same way Cheezefist and Old Gary did.
Originally Posted by BunnyMeat
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-24 10:19 #9395Senior Member

Posts: 3853Same asshole. You'll notice that Barbara's account will be more active with Wendy's account gone for good.
Originally Posted by BunnyMeat
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-24 09:31 #9394Senior Member

Posts: 566Yes
You are wrong.
Originally Posted by BunnyMeat
[View Original Post]
Funny thing is I always knew that Andir (Cheezefist) and BunnyMeat are the same guy. Maybe you can ask admin to clear up the confusion on both issues?
Oh, bigly sad but it seems necessary to do this daily, please post from your primary handle Andir, you only confuse the new guys with your puppet accounts.
-
03-09-24 08:35 #9393Senior Member

Posts: 144I always thought that Wiseass and BillyBaloney is the same guy. But I might be wrong.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-24 08:33 #9392Senior Member

Posts: 3853I stopped going to Beacon as it got busy. A few times I went in there were already people in there on multiple locations. I used to frequent the place in Cleveland Circle before it became a rush job. Another time, some dude charged in and wanted service before being told that the wait will be an hour. He stormed out and said "fuck you". What an asshole. Tulip was probably one of the first places I've visited. Older ladies if I remember and was a good time, both massage and finish. No extras. But services was very good.
Originally Posted by SudokuChamp15
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-24 08:19 #9391Senior Member

Posts: 1245Ah? What? I am not MaxWalker86 and I have never posted from the MaxWalker86 account.
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
Billy, I mean Jack617, why, why are you so crazy? Your medicine is not working. You need a new shrink.
-
03-09-24 07:47 #9390Administrator

Posts: 5246Don't worry
He has more users, when he uses one please report it without engaging so I can just ban it as well.
Originally Posted by MaxWalker86
[View Original Post]
A2
-
03-08-24 23:05 #9389Senior Member

Posts: 1245The dude was full of shit, not anger.
Originally Posted by MaxWalker86
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-24 20:55 #9388Senior Member

Posts: 3853That Pussy messed with the Baba Yaga. Boogey Man (John Wick). No one messes with the Dog.
Originally Posted by MaxWalker86
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-24 20:46 #9387Senior Member

Posts: 45Beacon St. YMMV
I've been to 190 X Beacon St in the past (2021) . So I decided to visit last week. Upon arrival, I was met by 2 sexy Providers. One about 30 ish & the other mid 20's. Both looked sexy wearing leggings. But right away I asked about tips. It definitely is YMMV. Too expensive for this & for that. So politely I declined the massage & left. For the prices they're asking, I can get FS elsewhere for much less.
Tulip on 1700 Block is also a good place to visit. Thin young provider nicely shaved.
-
03-08-24 20:42 #9386Senior Member

Posts: 566Andir
I have said it a million times, please post from your primary account.
Originally Posted by MaxWalker86
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





