Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 372 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 272 322 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 422 472 872 1372 ... LastLast
Results 5,566 to 5,580 of 30805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25240

    Something for everyone to think about

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankDallas  [View Original Post]
    Clearly he doesn't carry.

    Here's a though for you skeezy hotel frequencers. You set up a date with a hottie at the local roachtel. Just as the door clicks behind you, the handler comes out the bathroom with a knife and you draw your Browning High Power (my personal fav) and do a Rhodesia on him (two in COM, one in head).

    Now ya got a dead pimp, a screaming hooker and the cops are otw. They get there, you SMARTLY repeat over and over, "he burst out of the bathroom, I was in complete fear of my life and I acted to stop the threat".

    You say nothing more. Smart. They take you in, you call your lawyer. $20,000 poorer, you get handed an indictment for murder. The hooker said that you shot her bf for no reason and said "take that Nword". Your social mediat posts showing your love of Trump are quoted.

    But wait it gets even better: they allege at trial that you can't claim self defense because YOU were engeged in illegal activity. (whether that works or not is up in the air, add $25 K for more legal fees).

    All for an $80 BJ from a junkie.

    Save your money, go to Thailand or DR.
    It's so true. There have been times when I've had close calls, or what I perceive to have been. Afterward you think "Imagine if that place is where my life ended?" or you think about all the people you see in that roach motel that have absolutely nothing to lose. How many predators of one type or another are in your quarter mile radius? It's easy to sell yourself on how lucky you've been and how you're aware of your surroundings, etc. The BIG PROBLEM for you is that everyone there knows your weakness. You have something to lose. There will be a point where you really can't match their crazy. Well, you could if you were willing to pay the price. Look at it this way, the girls who are working there are willing to put themselves in jeopardy to save the equivalent of 15 minutes of their working time. That should tell you all you need to know about who you're there to see.

  2. #25239

    Monika

    Was she into Greek? Surely you would remember that detail. Are we talking about the same one? Can you define "typical service" cause I suspect the room was very dark or it's the wrong PERSON!

    Just saying. No hate. Someone any "hole" may do.

    JV.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCreature  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her. Looks like the pictures, typical service. I think it was 200.

  3. #25238

    Great viewpoint

    I know most of this post is hypothetical, tongue in cheek, but it really makes you think and ask the right questions about this practice and the risk vs reward with certain providers.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankDallas  [View Original Post]
    Clearly he doesn't carry.

    Here's a though for you skeezy hotel frequencers. You set up a date with a hottie at the local roachtel. Just as the door clicks behind you, the handler comes out the bathroom with a knife and you draw your Browning High Power (my personal fav) and do a Rhodesia on him (two in COM, one in head).

    Now ya got a dead pimp, a screaming hooker and the cops are otw. They get there, you SMARTLY repeat over and over, "he burst out of the bathroom, I was in complete fear of my life and I acted to stop the threat".

    You say nothing more. Smart. They take you in, you call your lawyer. $20,000 poorer, you get handed an indictment for murder. The hooker said that you shot her bf for no reason and said "take that Nword". Your social mediat posts showing your love of Trump are quoted.

    But wait it gets even better: they allege at trial that you can't claim self defense because YOU were engeged in illegal activity. (whether that works or not is up in the air, add $25 K for more legal fees).

    All for an $80 BJ from a junkie.

    Save your money, go to Thailand or DR.

  4. #25237

    Re: Monika

    Quote Originally Posted by Rink1966  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't pull the ad over but google 919-749-1622 and DM me if you have seen this one. Thanks.
    I Googled that number and all of the ads come back for TS. I didn't look at any of the ads. Don't know and don't care whether that is what you were actually looking for, but in case you didn't notice, I thought I should point it out.

  5. #25236

    Monika

    I couldn't pull the ad over but google 919-749-1622 and DM me if you have seen this one. Thanks.

  6. #25235

    Monroe

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    You mean that you aren't concerned about location?
    For this provider that I reviewed. She was no were near Capital Blvd. Have you seen her and have a different point of view?

  7. #25234
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    Capital blvd has very cheap hotels that allow you to generally pay cash and as long as you don't break things will generally let you slide on certain stuff. Your neighbors are also generally not the types to mess with you or be bothered by certain things like a revolving door of guys. That said, with today's prices I don't generally go over there chasing pussy. I'm not paying someone close to 200 for a hh to feel like I shouldn't take my shoes off unless I'm going to burn my socks. Been a while since I tried but in the past I've been able to get some to do a discounted car date when I pretended to be scared to go to the hotel.
    Hotels I absolutely refuse to see girls at on Capital. Any of the Hotels on Appliance eventho Appliance isn't the same Appliance from a couple years ago Those hotels is still gross, Claridon is absolute garbage, American Best and I can somewhat tolerate Super 8.

  8. #25233
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    You mean that you aren't concerned about location?
    Clearly he doesn't carry.

    Here's a though for you skeezy hotel frequencers. You set up a date with a hottie at the local roachtel. Just as the door clicks behind you, the handler comes out the bathroom with a knife and you draw your Browning High Power (my personal fav) and do a Rhodesia on him (two in COM, one in head).

    Now ya got a dead pimp, a screaming hooker and the cops are otw. They get there, you SMARTLY repeat over and over, "he burst out of the bathroom, I was in complete fear of my life and I acted to stop the threat".

    You say nothing more. Smart. They take you in, you call your lawyer. $20,000 poorer, you get handed an indictment for murder. The hooker said that you shot her bf for no reason and said "take that Nword". Your social mediat posts showing your love of Trump are quoted.

    But wait it gets even better: they allege at trial that you can't claim self defense because YOU were engeged in illegal activity. (whether that works or not is up in the air, add $25 K for more legal fees).

    All for an $80 BJ from a junkie.

    Save your money, go to Thailand or DR.

  9. #25232

    Wrong #

    Can you just imagine the look on that's person's face today at messages unrelated to "vote for blah blah" or "Sell your home cash" etc. To "Hey baby, you available?

    I'm not laughing at you but at the hilarious situation.

    JV.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raleighassman  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Someone's getting real tired of saying they don't fuck for money.

  10. #25231
    Quote Originally Posted by IWonder  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know anything about Rebecca (Becca) Lynn?
    I've seen her a few times and can get you the details (DM me) for more.

    She is legit, and the girl in pics.

    However she has lost a lot of weight (like 170 lbs) and she looks good for what she has accomplished, however there is a Lot OF loose skin.

    She is very anxious and jittery, however does deliver. Just a fair warning on the skin.

  11. #25230

  12. #25229

    Wrong number

    LOL. Someone's getting real tired of saying they don't fuck for money.

    Quote Originally Posted by MuchTwoMuch  [View Original Post]
    Guys I messed up. The number I gave out. Switch the last two 61 NOT 16.

  13. #25228

    Noa's number correction

    Guys I messed up. The number I gave out. Switch the last two 61 NOT 16.

  14. #25227

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by SexGeek  [View Original Post]
    BLK,

    With respect, location is not a worry here.
    You mean that you aren't concerned about location?

  15. #25226

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    Capital blvd has very cheap hotels that allow you to generally pay cash and as long as you don't break things will generally let you slide on certain stuff. Your neighbors are also generally not the types to mess with you or be bothered by certain things like a revolving door of guys. That said, with today's prices I don't generally go over there chasing pussy. I'm not paying someone close to 200 for a hh to feel like I shouldn't take my shoes off unless I'm going to burn my socks. Been a while since I tried but in the past I've been able to get some to do a discounted car date when I pretended to be scared to go to the hotel.
    I absolutely agree. I made a post earlier saying basically the same thing. I don't do car visits though. It's just not my thing but IMO, providers ask waaayy too much for car visits.

    Stay safe.

    BLK.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape