Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 6986
-
03-11-24 17:26 #5366Senior Member

Posts: 241Try again please.
Originally Posted by Tc1985
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 14:26 #5365Senior Member

Posts: 158Clear your inbox
Tried to PM you back but I think it didn't work? It says your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by Hawg219
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 09:36 #5364Senior Member

Posts: 265Lauren. How did the date go Tommy?
Asking for a friend.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-24 18:34 #5363Senior Member

Posts: 654Maybe she's billing by the pound? LOL.
Originally Posted by Hawg219
[View Original Post]
I couldn't resist, as she's a "big girl. ".
-
03-10-24 10:10 #5362Senior Member

Posts: 241I reached out to her but she quoted me 300 to 400 ppm for the basic FS stuff I wanted to do. Don't think it's worth it tbh.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-24 22:24 #5361Banned Member

Posts: 495Filters off the charts
Check that non-filtered face pictures. Looks busted.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-24 17:07 #5360Senior Member

Posts: 702FierceLove
Bit of an odd one. Has all the hallmarks of a single mom looking for extra cash, but her number also tracked back to STG postings for Milla who I've seen on STG but her photos don't match and she says the number she gave me is what the texting app gave her.
She was willing to have me swing by her place where she lives with her two kids. So already not ideal. But I'm a self loathing degenerate so the idea of rawdogging a single mom while her toddlers sleep the next room is somewhat enticing to me.
But if anyone has met her, I'd be curious to know more.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...5-52ba08eab2d8
-
03-09-24 14:02 #5359Senior Member

Posts: 158Kinky Kirby
She is real, but she is a dead fish and really awkward. Better than what else is out there for the most part on STG. Would be super careful of her boyfriend though. If he finds out she's cheating it will be worth more trouble than its worth. I saw her about 6 months ago, and have not and will not repeat after I had a close encounter with him.
Originally Posted by Hawg219
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-24 12:46 #5358Senior Member

Posts: 265Lauren
I am older, so, I have lost the ability to accurately judge ages of much younger women, LOL.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
She is curvy in great proportion, bustier than her pics show and her skin is soft and well toned. Her actual age didn't really cross my mind.
She is down to earth, very attractive, into the date and real.
-
03-09-24 08:08 #5357Senior Member

Posts: 430Lauren
Is she really 34? Her pics shows she may be older.
Originally Posted by XxMarkXx
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-24 21:04 #5356Senior Member

Posts: 265Lauren
See my post, 5280. I had a few really good dates with her. When I get back in the bowl, she will be my first contact!
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-24 20:09 #5355Senior Member

Posts: 702Lauren
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...4-28de880ac2e5
Goes by Lauren. She wanted $500 but settled for $350.
Anyone meet her? We have a date set up for this week.
-
03-08-24 16:41 #5354Senior Member

Posts: 380Saw her a few years ago when I had a brief stint on Seeking. I had a decent time but I never repeated. I gave her $2 but I was with her for about 3 hours.
Originally Posted by Hawg219
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-24 11:54 #5353Senior Member

Posts: 1041Well done!
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
Hit #1 seems like a fantastic find. I am sure she probably cost toward the 500 figure.
-
03-07-24 19:38 #5352Senior Member

Posts: 660Yes, she's real. I first met up with her several years ago and then more recently when she first joined seeking. She's also an active member on FetLife and has an OF page.
Originally Posted by Hawg219
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






