Thread: Hot Young Asian Girls in OC
+
Add Report
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 3643
-
03-09-24 15:16 #1423Regular Member

Posts: 17Baby Sky is more of a CYA but has a pretty tight and fit body. I'd describe her as the kind of girl that you see across the room and wonder if she's a freak, then when you take her home she's "trying to be a freak" but comes off more cute as she tries so hard to do so. If you're nice she'll treat you like a proper GFE. I've seen her twice, both good experiences and she's friendly but that friendly vibe might not be everyone's cup of tea.
Originally Posted by DoctorTwoGuns
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-24 09:48 #1422Senior Member

Posts: 284I never saw Anne CKD but someone shared she was Spring / Summer with Get9/ TopAngels and if that is the case Lindy is not her. Agree Lindy was cool with cute mannerisms.
Originally Posted by AsianBaller1
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-24 05:59 #1421Regular Member

Posts: 20I'm looking for Capri, Suji and Baby Sky? Any info?
Thanks.
-
03-07-24 17:56 #1420Senior Member

Posts: 170Chloe at CAKD
Saw Chloe recently.
Pics are fake. Body 9, near perfect body with C cups.
Face 7. 5 maybe 8. Though she looks more cute than hot.
She is probably 5'2.
YMMV and maybe I am being a bit picky, but I thought service was average and not as passionate as I like. DFK was ok, more tongue play than proper DFK. P2 P was quite bad actually. BBBJ was decent.
DATY was nice. Mish was the best give her hot body and cute face. Doggy was nice too as she has a nice ass.
She is a bit shy type, makes her more cute. Just wish service was better.
Was good to see her once but don't think will be repeating.
-
03-07-24 17:12
Senior Member
-
03-07-24 16:21 #1419Regular Member

Posts: 24Anyone have any Hya / Cya reports?
-
03-07-24 13:52
Senior Member
-
03-07-24 01:22
Shill account, ignore all posts
-
03-06-24 23:06 #1418Senior Member

Posts: 7266From what I gather talking to her during pillow talk she doesn't know what she wants to do " In Life" right now?
Originally Posted by Taliesin92
[View Original Post]
Make money opening her legs and sucking or try getting her business to work and make $?
But, when she will comeback I haven't a clue?
-
03-06-24 11:19
Senior Member
-
03-06-24 11:17 #1417Senior Member

Posts: 822SelinaHB
Ah, been meaning to reconnect with her. Wonderful lady! Is she still in Irvine? Still operating now? I heard she might be coming back for only a short time.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-24 01:55 #1416Senior Member

Posts: 518Maybe late 20 or early 30.
Originally Posted by SomeoneOC
[View Original Post]
8/10 9/10 but she's a chatty.
-
03-05-24 22:25 #1415Senior Member

Posts: 7266Saw SelinaHB few weeks ago and She is Still perfect!
-
03-05-24 21:34
Senior Member
-
03-05-24 20:46 #1414Senior Member

Posts: 518That's not Anne then. Lindy's teeth are nice, even tho a lot of plastic, but she's pretty chill and great at conversation.
Originally Posted by Mrmd8891
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-24 17:26 #1413Senior Member

Posts: 153Anne's face was heavily plastic and dare I say 3/10. She had big eyes and super pouty lips. I also think her teeth looked really messed up. Her body was sick tho. Young slim with nice ass and shape.
Originally Posted by AsianBaller1
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-24 17:24
Senior Member
-
03-05-24 15:28
Senior Member
-
03-05-24 15:13 #1412Senior Member

Posts: 518Lindy? She's great tbh.
Originally Posted by Mrmd8891
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-24 14:36
Senior Member
-
03-05-24 14:03
Senior Member
-
03-05-24 12:35
Senior Member
-
03-05-24 11:56 #1411Senior Member

Posts: 518I haven't seen Anne, but if you can tell me some features then I can compare.
Originally Posted by Mrmd8891
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-24 11:35 #1410Senior Member

Posts: 153Rebrand?
Her pics look a lot like a rebrand of Anne.
Originally Posted by AsianBaller1
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-24 09:44 #1409Senior Member

Posts: 170Lindy
Thanks for the info! How old do you think she is? Also, how was the service out of 10?
Originally Posted by AsianBaller1
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





