Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 348 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 398 448 848 ... LastLast
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 18428
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #13223

    All requests for Cash app Venmo ect are a scam

    If they hit up 500 people a day. Some are stupid enough to give money. Typical comment is no one meets up with out a deposit. We sugar No one is falling for that. I love to try to face time them. Occasionally they accidentally answer OMG some ugly mother fuckers and mostly dudes.

  2. #13222
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199
    Going to save a lot of guys some time here. I don't usually go for chicks in their 30's but this one caught my eye. Messaged me first and chatted a bit and went to text. Claims she's half Filipino and should of known. ***** looks fking white as shit. Claims to be in Reston on business trip. Convo is great then when I ask to meet her response is "I don't like the ones that want to meet me right off the bat, they're shallow and hasty". TF is this chick smoking. Wasted a solid 5 minutes of my time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-731d6f97df82
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KakaoTalk_20240305_170131203_02.jpg‎   KakaoTalk_20240305_170131203_01.jpg‎  

  3. #13221

    LovingGirlie

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...8-284ca4cfac7f

    Typical weak attempt at scam. Overly easy, quick to text, told me to name my price and she would drive to me. And of course. Needed gas and new dress money up front. Wanted me to Venmo or Zelle. Stopped texting when I repeatedly said sure, in cash after we bone.

    Profile pictures lifted from a smoking hottie based out of San Diego.

  4. #13220

    Lesbian / Bi Couple

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...8-43cfdd09252c

    Married female couple. I'm always wary of duos, they say they are DTF and meetings would always have to be with both of them. However, the ask was $2 K PPM, so that was a hell no for me.

  5. #13219

    Possible Scam

    Hey guys,

    Can one of you message me who has a seeking account? I might have discovered a scam but need some info on whether an account was deactivated or blocked. It will be useful information to the group if it is indeed what I think it is and I will post the info once I verify a few things. Thanks.

  6. #13218

    Omg

    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    Ironic that her header is "More than just a pretty face. " If you can look past that face, she does have a pretty decent body with big natural tits. Communications were very matter-of-fact, but also very inconsistent. Didn't get too far into talks with her, I don't think I can get past the face.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-cf5178d4c251
    I thought you guys were exaggerating. She is butt ugly. I'm. Assuming she posted her best pic. She can't look this bad in person. Someome tell me this isn't what she really looks like.

  7. #13217
    Quote Originally Posted by Jost815  [View Original Post]
    While I would mostly agree with having a hidden profile to avoid unwanted messages and spam. There have been a handful of times where a girl has reached out to me when they are visiting the area for work etc. They don't change their city so I never would have found them and they never would have found me if my profile was hidden. But yes the messages from random countries is annoying.
    You presumably have no warden. I would be more open to having a profile that is open if I was single. In a large metro area, I am not too worried about running into someone IK, (there are just so many people around here, and so few on SA, there is functional anonymity) and in fact, my photos are someone else who looks like me, doctored, and my profile is my sugar story, not my IRL story. However, I try to be authentic as I can (safely) w / SBs, so someone who did know me might wonder if they saw me.

  8. #13216

    Watchjuliet

    Smoking hot chick visiting the DMV just for the weekend. Unfortunately just an escort that wants $600 for one nut. Not even a full hour LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-f6830e9a1893

  9. #13215

    Hidden Profile

    While I would mostly agree with having a hidden profile to avoid unwanted messages and spam. There have been a handful of times where a girl has reached out to me when they are visiting the area for work etc. They don't change their city so I never would have found them and they never would have found me if my profile was hidden. But yes the messages from random countries is annoying.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    Hidden profile is the only way to go. Otherwise, you'll get a ton of messages from girls in Bogota and Medellin Columbia LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...4-6940ff2410cd

    Met this one a number of years back. "Average" build is about right. She was actually fairly slim overall at the time, but she must've been really fat at some point and lost a ton of weight because her tits were very deflated and there was a fair amount of loose skin at her belly. She was self conscious about it and was always trying to cover her stomach with a pillow while fucking. Also had a stench down there, so it was a no repeat for me, even though the damage was low, like 250.

  10. #13214
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    So a woman who was reviewed several times last year contacted me through Seeking about getting together. Fresh with the knowledge 3 mongers paid her $500 last year, I felt confident we would transact. When she asked what I was willing to pay, I responded that I don't like putting out the first number If I'm too low, I don't want to offend you and I don't like negotiating something (like pussy) that's so personal. She goaded me on, encouraging me to throw out a number and stated she wouldn't be offended. When I threw out $400, she gave me shit, saying her price is $700. I tried reasoning with her to no avail and we parted ways.

    WTF just happened? Was I witnessing GPS in real time?

    Anyhow, since she didn't block me, I promptly deleted our conversation. I'll try her again in a month or two.
    Inflation / climate change / TRUMP.

  11. #13213

    Real Time GPS?

    So a woman who was reviewed several times last year contacted me through Seeking about getting together. Fresh with the knowledge 3 mongers paid her $500 last year, I felt confident we would transact. When she asked what I was willing to pay, I responded that I don't like putting out the first number – If I'm too low, I don't want to offend you and I don't like negotiating something (like pussy) that's so personal. She goaded me on, encouraging me to throw out a number and stated she wouldn't be offended. When I threw out $400, she gave me shit, saying her price is $700. I tried reasoning with her to no avail and we parted ways.

    WTF just happened? Was I witnessing GPS in real time?

    Anyhow, since she didn't block me, I promptly deleted our conversation. I'll try her again in a month or two.

  12. #13212
    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    Ironic that her header is "More than just a pretty face. " If you can look past that face, she does have a pretty decent body with big natural tits. Communications were very matter-of-fact, but also very inconsistent. Didn't get too far into talks with her, I don't think I can get past the face.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-cf5178d4c251
    That shit is straight out of a horror movie.

  13. #13211

    Ultimate butterface

    Ironic that her header is "More than just a pretty face. " If you can look past that face, she does have a pretty decent body with big natural tits. Communications were very matter-of-fact, but also very inconsistent. Didn't get too far into talks with her, I don't think I can get past the face.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-cf5178d4c251
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Untitled.jpg‎  

  14. #13210

    Any intel

    Just curious any intel on this baddie? https://members.seeking.com/member/f...9-d4d6a562a30c.

  15. #13209

    Previously reported on

    Quote Originally Posted by SolRayode8  [View Original Post]
    Good Morning, Any info. On this one, looks like she's been around since 2018, but couldn't find anything about her on the board?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...3-3626a9ea553c
    She's been reported on before by another senior member. Even though this was from several years ago, I highly doubt she's changed her stance much. But there's no harm, in reaching out I suppose. See below for the last known info.

    Quote Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish  [View Original Post]
    Finally got a m&g with 2 waySt. If you got access to her private pics than you can rest assurred they are accurrate. Prob a little older IRL than the pics which are prob from a few years ago.

    Definitely a cool chick and her profile seems to be very accuracte. Super laid back and DTF. We discussed allowance and restrictions on intimacy. She is keen on safety, so that's a plus if you can't get a amoxicillin script, you prob won't need one with her.

    I got the impresion though that she was on the high mileage side and that the SB lifestyle is a big part of her income source. Allowance request was a little higher than I'm used to so for a higher mileage SB on the older side who isn't willing to host..

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape