Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 329 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 120 170 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 4924
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3889
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyVet  [View Original Post]
    Might want o make an appointment. I attempted to visit this location today on a whim and it appears very busy even during the middle of the day. I drove by twice and several car in the parking lot for several hours.
    Just my 2 cents.

    When considering the unmitigated disasters that are calling themselves escorts it is not surprising that a decent location is busy.

    Regards,

    H19.

  2. #3888

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe217  [View Original Post]
    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...-yo-24880.html

    Has anyone been in here yet? Directions are in the ad.
    This isn't a new place. Maybe new management but it's been there for years. Summer massage. There use to be only 1 lady there. Not very attractive and always DIY. I haven't seen any reviews on it in while. I haven't been there in a very long time.

  3. #3887

    New place in South Dalton?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...-yo-24880.html

    Has anyone been in here yet? Directions are in the ad.

  4. #3886

    Appointment Scheduling Suggestion

    Quote Originally Posted by Hentai19  [View Original Post]
    If you check Rub Maps it will list the parlors close to Chattanooga.

    H19.
    Might want to make an appointment. I attempted to visit this location today on a whim and it appears very busy even during the middle of the day. I drove by twice and several car in the parking lot for several hours.

  5. #3885

    Rub Maps

    Quote Originally Posted by OldMan44  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, coming in from out of town and I see a lot of people mention Gaga's, but the only one I could find is actually in Rossville. Is this the same place?
    If you check Rub Maps it will list the parlors close to Chattanooga.

    H19.

  6. #3884

    Gaga

    Hey guys, coming in from out of town and I see a lot of people mention Gaga's, but the only one I could find is actually in Rossville. Is this the same place?

  7. #3883

    Hanami

    Quote Originally Posted by LovesMassages  [View Original Post]
    It actually says on their main page that they offer a "Japanese style bathing".
    I tried it about a month after it opened. Not even a hint of anything. Completely covered, didn't even come close to grazing or teasing the family jewels. On the other side, however, was a really good massage. Haven't heard anyone mention anything otherwise. Too bad, very convenient for me and enough vehicles around so that yours does not stand out.

  8. #3882

    Cici at Gaga

    Drew Cici at Gaga. At first almost turned around because she was not as attractive as the girls that have been at Gaga. Ended up staying. Good table shower and actually did a very good hard massage. Very surprised. On the flip she says no money no honey, and she got me for more than I wanted to give but she has some awesome natural hangers so there was that. Good massage.

  9. #3881

    Bonnie at GQ

    Went in to GQ yesterday and was treated to a new girl her name is Bonnie.

    Want to start with she gave me the best massage I ever got there was almost therapeutic and lasted at least 30 min. On the flip did the deal and she got right to it. She started with a BJ which she licked my shaft before doing the mouth trick to get the condom on. She gave a good BJ for a little bit until I pulled her up and she sat in me and rode me in cowgirl then reverse cowgirl. Got on top and finished inside covered.

    After she teased and played with me until my hour was up. Had a great time and will repeat.

  10. #3880
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdsa7172  [View Original Post]
    Lee is definitely a lot of fun, but recently she's pushed her "new girls" at me. Any new talent there that measure up to Lee?
    Don't know of any, other than the one that was there a month ago. If Autumn or Jackie ever came back, I'd be over there in a heartbeat. For different reasons on each.

  11. #3879

    Lee at Gaga

    Quote Originally Posted by BStoned  [View Original Post]
    Had a great time this afternoon, Lee is a sweetheart.
    Lee is definitely a lot of fun, but recently she's pushed her "new girls" at me. Any new talent there that measure up to Lee?

  12. #3878

    Gaga

    Had a great time this afternoon, Lee is a sweetheart.

  13. #3877
    Quote Originally Posted by RedNeckMonger  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes that is required to set the tone for extras.
    I did use the table shower. No cover when flipped over.

  14. #3876

    Did you partake of the TS?

    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomJack  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by the place. Really good massage but nothing else. They do have a table shower.
    Sometimes that is required to set the tone for extras.

  15. #3875
    Quote Originally Posted by StripHerMaked  [View Original Post]
    https://www.hanamimassage.net/

    This place? I don't see any hints that they are anything but legit. No mention of TS, for example. If any knows differently, please let us know. I'd love to have one more menu of ladies to choose from.
    It actually says on their main page that they offer a "Japanese style bathing".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape