Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #15468

    Kurumi 1010 and Mina R8

    Quote Originally Posted by VidLover69  [View Original Post]
    Seems like she relented and now offers PSE.

    Mina at RS is COP only and asks 200.
    Kurumi. Japanese that don't do PSE are useless as tits on a bull.

    Mina. Did you get video option? How did she look to you?

  2. #15467
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    I will go on a fact finding trip tomorrow if I don't get too drunk after lunch.
    I think there's a conrfusion between Mina and Misa. If you're going to go, look at both.

  3. #15466
    Quote Originally Posted by VidLover69  [View Original Post]
    Mina at RS is COP only and asks 200.
    I will go on a fact finding trip tomorrow if I don't get too drunk after lunch.

  4. #15465
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Seems like she relented and now offers PSE.

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanLar  [View Original Post]
    $100 CIP is all you need to know.
    Mina at RS is COP only and asks 200.

  5. #15464
    Quote Originally Posted by Tequila420  [View Original Post]
    Had fun seeing Kylie so has to see her again lmao it's so good I think it gets better everything. She is def a young looking chick with great service. Her pussy was so tight that my condom rolled out to just the base of the head. I felt it. And she felt it so I pull out very slowly and she rolled it the fuck down before went back in. LOL. She has one of those grippy pussies. When I FIV with just one finger I felt so much god damn texture it was amazing and going in with condom even with some lube was touch because her pussy wall was caving in on me.
    I saw her once almost 2yrs ago and she has a really pretty face, nice petite / round behind and good sexual demeanor overall. The only thing I didn't like was her top, really wrinkly saggy A's (anyone know if she got fillers within the past yr?). Tried seeing her again and when I got to the room, she held me in a hug and whispered to me that she couldn't see me, as I put her out for a day.

    After she hand-held me out of the room, the funniest thing happened. Flora held me by the stick and walked me to each free room and asked each girl to look at it and see if a session could be had. After 3-4 NO's, Flora started fussing, telling stories of how she used to take me to the base back at GGR / PH. I still don't get it, I'm not a monster by any means, just slightly above average..... Ended up leaving with blueballs and went to SL and wasn't even angry. It's like we're slowly creeping to the point where above avg gets you banned.

  6. #15463

    MLE Alyss and Risa (Hibiki)

    Quote Originally Posted by JavLuvr  [View Original Post]
    I will have to check her out when I go back to fuck Alyssa again.
    Alyssa and Hibiki (Risa MLE) both have pussy hair above the clit for your pleasure.

  7. #15462

    NJ MLE Kurumi moved to 1010


  8. #15461

    Misa RS8 is also $100 CIP

    You're welcome haha.

  9. #15460
    Quote Originally Posted by VidLover69  [View Original Post]
    Back in January Narumi was ruined on day 1 and according to PB, kasame was also ruined day 1 recently. There might be sick fuck getting his jollys by messing up jgirls on day 1. How hard is it for WSD to figure it out?

    I remember seeing kawano after she left WSD. She did not have nice things to say about gaga.
    They should just have me break in these girls. I've put a lot on the IR but it is usually balls deep doggy that does it or that I don't know they are having issues and just regular fuck them. But if I know they need to be gently broken in I can do that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tequila420  [View Original Post]
    Had fun seeing Kylie so has to see her again lmao it's so good I think it gets better everything. She is def a young looking chick with great service. Her pussy was so tight that my condom rolled out to just the base of the head. I felt it. And she felt it so I pull out very slowly and she rolled it the fuck down before went back in. LOL. She has one of those grippy pussies. When I FIV with just one finger I felt so much god damn texture it was amazing and going in with condom even with some lube was touch because her pussy wall was caving in on me.
    Kylie has a pussy that just stays tight. She is my exact type.

    DDY Mihara was BBFS but only cum outside. Most J girls do it there and everywhere.

  10. #15459

    Ddy

    Had fun seeing Kylie so has to see her again lmao it's so good I think it gets better everything. She is def a young looking chick with great service. Her pussy was so tight that my condom rolled out to just the base of the head. I felt it. And she felt it so I pull out very slowly and she rolled it the fuck down before went back in. LOL. She has one of those grippy pussies. When I FIV with just one finger I felt so much god damn texture it was amazing and going in with condom even with some lube was touch because her pussy wall was caving in on me.

  11. #15458

    Double bang at MLE?

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    It looks like Hibiki has been shipped to NJ MLE as well.
    I will have to check her out when I go back to fuck Alyssa again.

  12. #15457

    Downward spiral

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Maybe the guys there will like her better. Fast house life!
    Poor Sana. I banged her back in January. She couldn't take the D. Didn't want to offer BB and said she planned to stay for 3 months. Some of these girls really lack common sense or need to get better agents. She should have gone west.

    It looks like Hibiki has been shipped to NJ MLE as well.

  13. #15456
    Quote Originally Posted by JavLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Agree. It's tough balance to strike. If they push the girl too hard and give her too many bookings, her pussy breaks. If they don't push hard enough, then the money isn't being made. I'm sure sometimes they don't realize they've pushed too hard until the damage is already done.

    Gaga is one of the best. Maybe the best. IMO it's a toss up between her and DDY Emily for best MMS in NYC.
    Emily is my best, love that girl. She makes me feel both happy and good.

  14. #15455

    Taste of BBFS

    Hello fellow mongers hope all is well. Wanted to get you guys opinions if anyone let's you get a taste of bare before actually doing the deed LOL I know I heard allysa does at SL anyone do that at ddy? Or any place let me know please! Thabk you for your Intel again.

  15. #15454

    Sana

    Quote Originally Posted by StinkyFeet  [View Original Post]
    Another JGirl placed in flushing jail. Seems like my prayers to the hentai discount gawds are working. So I'm going to church and pray harder to get Erin.
    Maybe the guys there will like her better. Fast house life!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape