Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 11,701 to 11,715 of 27130
-
03-04-24 06:21 #15430Senior Member

Posts: 4755Mina.
Originally Posted by VidLover69
[View Original Post]
Don't see her. She's not good for you.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
I will take her instead because I am a nice guy.
Thank you.
-
03-04-24 06:19 #15429Senior Member

Posts: 4755Yukis was
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
She has an amazing full ass. Sticks out if you look at the side profile.
Originally Posted by StinkyFeet
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-24 00:51 #15428Senior Member

Posts: 4097She's a smoke show. I wish I had 5 dicks because there's 5 chicks that I need to bang tomorrow.
Originally Posted by VidLover69
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-24 00:48 #15427Senior Member

Posts: 4097It hasn't been easy. The city is full of Calvin Klein ads of cute Asian girls wearing gray two piece underwear. This is the exact outfit that Karen wears when I go see her.
Originally Posted by VidLover69
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-24 00:44 #15426Senior Member

Posts: 4097Saranghaeyong Yuri! Oppa coming to see you soon!
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 23:27 #15425Regular Member

Posts: 5Yuri
So she is 800 for hr bbfscip? Didn't see the Bush code, is she shaved?
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 23:15 #15424Senior Member

Posts: 133Does she have nice Korean hips and ass? 👺128122;128122;.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 23:10 #15423Senior Member

Posts: 133Gaga doesn't comprehend the idea of training wheels on new girls. She's obsessed with squeezing every drop out of the girls from my brief recollection of kawano / sena's comment.
Originally Posted by VidLover69
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 22:26 #15422Senior Member

Posts: 1727My guess would be blonde hair too since those look like recent selfie shots.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
Ohh, mina has a really pretty face but is it just me or does she look like a latina?
-
03-03-24 22:15 #15421Senior Member

Posts: 4755No. Not her She looks good with dark hair for sure. I wonder if blonde hair is the current look.
Originally Posted by VidLover69
[View Original Post]
I was thinking this one https://risingsun8.com/view/424
-
03-03-24 20:50 #15420Senior Member

Posts: 1727Did you mean Megu Ichiha at WSD? She looks yummy. https://www.pleasure-palace.club/meguichiha.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
Disney? What about disney?
-
03-03-24 19:55 #15419Regular Member

Posts: 4Yuri's pictures real?
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 19:37 #15418Senior Member

Posts: 4755She loves me cock. Loves the way I match her intensity. Salacia
Originally Posted by VidLover69
[View Original Post]
Yuri was under the radar. Shes among the top 3 at 1010
Full ranking across spas later. Maybe I should do a constructor championship too. I am awesome like that
Another hottie coming tomorrow.
I would say she qualify as “beautiful” and not “cute”
They all seem to love Disney Oh damn she’s hot.
-
03-03-24 19:19 #15417Senior Member

Posts: 1727Video++. Sounds like my kind of girl.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
Hats off to DK playing the mind games. Go get your reward!
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
Sounds like some seriously rough fucking. If Salacia fucks me like that, she will probably break my dick. LOL.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 18:47 #15416Senior Member

Posts: 4755Yuri 1010 room #3
Yuri 1010 is the cutest and youngest Korean looking girl you will find.
She a mix but if you can speak Korean your mileage will go farther.
Fine.
Video++ with face ok. Bb+ her asking is $200/$200.
Will take a pounding no matter what Salacia level of fucking power I threw at her.
But then I was not 100% since it’s my second pussy of the day in a short time span
Has a few pretty and coloring small tats in diff part of her body.
Right calf has Korean words too. You can read while doing leg up mish.
Originally Posted by VidLover69
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




