Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents
+
Add Report
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 2517
-
03-04-24 12:46 #1242Senior Member

Posts: 199Thanks for the review. I have been curious about this spot. I went once a few years ago and saw Melisa. I was pretty underwhelmed. Compared to the picture not even close, only similarity was glasses. She was average looking, body was just ok I guess, service was very uninspired. Good conversationalist. I'd say it was like messing around with a friend when both of you are bored.
Originally Posted by BoredMn
[View Original Post]
After that did not try it again. For me the drive to santa ana or even south oc is more worth it. Wondering how other folks experience was here.
-
03-03-24 16:07 #1241Senior Member

Posts: 246I messaged nuru starz on IG and they want 45 or 50 for 30/50 min.
Originally Posted by FrankReynolds
[View Original Post]
Then they said 120-150 for the service. Whats the service?
Is GFE / full service? Or just hand job?
Whats the "work flow"?
-
03-03-24 11:39 #1240Senior Member

Posts: 478Bunch new people
Been busier so haven't been able to see anyone for a bit. Anyone see any of the new faces?
Laguna:
Jordyn. Believe same from haven. Thick brunette super cool.
Mia. Not sure who she is, I think possibly Paris / Erica from Newport / 17th.
Nikki. No clue.
Nuru Starz:
Skye. Latina is all I know not sure where she's from.
Zara. No clue.
Nicole. No clue.
Dior. No clue.
Nina. Asian chick, Mia said is cool but haven't seen.
-
02-28-24 19:30 #1239Regular Member

Posts: 11So I decided to finally check out brea_spa_1221 which I've heard is ran by the same people who ran lf109. There was a provider I used to see years ago who retired from the lifestyle and I noticed the Brea spa IG posted a picture that she used to use to advertise. Both their names started with D so I decided to take chance to see if it may have been her. The woman was advertised as "Demi" and unfortunately it was not the same girl I was hoping for. Fortunately she was attractive. She was a petite Latina with a giant butterfly tattoo on her thighs / ass with a spunky attitude. She assumed I was there for FS but told her I was only there for standard nuru / HJ service so it seems like there's a lot to be had here if anyone looking. The door fee was $55 and the location was a standard massage parlor. She said she was new and only there for a week or so but she was fun a lot of fun and seemed pretty into it. Very good at grinding and moved in a way which made me think she might work as a stripper too. HJ was done in a reverse cow girl position and a lot of dirty talk which was great. She told me to come see her again but when I checked it looks like she's gone LOL She said she lives in LA so maybe she found somewhere closer to work idk. This place is a little too close to where I live and I try not to monger too close to home, but might check it out in the future to see what other talent might be here.
-
02-22-24 14:13 #1238Senior Member

Posts: 478She's definitely all over the place and on her own planet, but not a crackhead and I've always loved my sessions with her.[Deleted by Admin]
Originally Posted by TnaStylez
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-24 22:45 #1237Senior Member

Posts: 406Tia the Viet girl who lost major weight last year and became a drama queen on IG?! She was super cool and easy as Sunday morning. She a crackhead now? (
Originally Posted by FrankReynolds
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-24 13:01 #1236Senior Member

Posts: 478Also just a heads up if this is just you getting off by talking about me in sexual situations and you have a kink for being humiliated online, I'm going to have to start charging you.
-
02-20-24 23:03 #1235Senior Member

Posts: 478"10.23 2022 10:19.
Oh yeah Tia is gorgeous. Funny before I met her I thought she was bigger as well. Her old photos didn't do her justice at all. What makes it even worse is that she is the sweetest goddamn thing I have ever met. Only issue now is that we are getting too close and session is losing its fire a bit. She ends up talking during non talking parts. LOL".
Whatever you say though dude!
-
02-20-24 23:02 #1234Senior Member

Posts: 478If it's the same that was at 17th Jade is super fire!
Originally Posted by CaptainSteve19
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 20:06 #1233Senior Member

Posts: 115Yeah, that never happened. I would never recommend her to anyone. Saw her once at Haven using the name Shay or something and like I said, she was a trainwreck.
Originally Posted by FrankReynolds
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 18:35 #1232Senior Member

Posts: 478She's all over the place but a genuinely sweet and cool as hell person. It's actually funny because I'd never even seen Tia until Nurubrowser recommended her to me saying how awesome she was.
Originally Posted by McNutties
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 18:17 #1231Regular Member

Posts: 16Jade
Saw Jade at ROM today. 45 min $$. 2.
First off, she is a smoke show! Amazing body and nice C mm's. They are a little firm but I love fake boobies. Massage was Better than most.
Actually had a technique. Allowed roaming, no FIV. Finish was great! Nice and slow. I had a great convo w her so we meshed up well. I can see how some say she's mechanical.
I'll def repeat! Said she works Mon-Thurs. Didn't ask about extras.
-
02-20-24 17:50 #1230Senior Member

Posts: 199Not going to lie but your visit with Tia sounds awesome haha. "straight into a bbbjwcim and left without even collecting payment" That is literally most of the dudes on here dream!
Originally Posted by NuruBrowser
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 17:41 #1229Senior Member

Posts: 478Tia is on her own planet but I dig her. I suggest focusing on yourself and not me and maybe you'd have better experiences with them and they'd refuse your donation once in a while too! I don't think anybody here is going to finish a session with Storm (a person you've personally seen and given both 5 and 1 stars to, as well as for whatever reason also said you'd never seen before because of her donation rate) and go to tip her and she says nah it's cool, I appreciate you. You going to argue it or are you going to gladly take your money and go see Chanel? I learned long ago if somebody hands you money, you take it and don't ask questions.
Originally Posted by NuruBrowser
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 17:35 #1228Senior Member

Posts: 478(At) Nuru 4 you on Instagram with no spaces.
Originally Posted by Helmette
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





