Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 32158
-
03-06-24 15:00 #26683Senior Member

Posts: 912Always Massage in Manassas
I visited Always Massage in Manassas today. You can search on rubmaps to find the exact address and phone number (you can text, they responded to my text). It's funny that this Chinese AMP is right above Oriental Massage. Anyway, it's on the 2nd floor of that building. No other businesses are on the 2nd floor so you don't feel out in the open when you ring the bell and stand there to wait until the door opens up.
Originally Posted by NyHornet
[View Original Post]
It's 50 for 30 minutes and 70 for the hour. As with all new places, I opt for the 30 minute session to see how things goes. Kayla (or something similar sounding as she had a bit of an accent) was my provider, dressed in a t-shirt and some jean shorts (my favorite AMP outfit). I would say she is in her mid to late 40's. I did not see her body with her clothes off but with her clothes on, she has a good body it seems.
Massage was really good, she put effort into it. I was surprised because it seems most AMPs now are just doing either no massage and just getting right into the extras or doing a quick poke and prod or soft touch and then onto the pump and dump. While face down, I did not attempt to grope her, I just let her do her thing with the massage and enjoyed getting a legit massage. I feel like a lot of these providers hate being groped while they do the massage. On the flip, she asked if I wanted a HJ and I nodded in agreement. Didn't ask for tip first, which was nice, but I suppose sooner or later some dickhead is going to screw this up and skip out on giving a tip upon departure. Anyway, Kayla did a nice slow edging HJ while I gently groped her ass in her shorts, doing different hand maneuver vice the death grip jackhammer method.
-
03-06-24 11:59 #26682Regular Member

Posts: 813 in Herndon being raided
Over a dozen police just went into 13. I don't recall the new name but they were called 13 when they opened.
-
03-05-24 14:37 #26681Regular Member

Posts: 24Lucious lips of Grace at 8300 Forever Wellness
Was a bit hard to find a place near me due to lots of ambiguous details especially spa's business name. Grace looks nice in her age. I love sexy MILF and she falls in my category. TS followed by a good massage. Some chit-chat and then I let her lean on my side. LFK, eye contact. Took off her bra and sucked her nice nips. Let her sit on me to suck her V-lips. Had her go in 69 position and then I sucked it more. I'm not sure it was covered or not, she sucked head and finished me. She put her hands on my thighs while I was trembling. Got totally relaxed. Took a nap while she was giving me extra foot massage for 5 min. Memorable one hour in NOVA. I might miss her sweet lips a lot.
-
03-05-24 13:48 #26680Senior Member

Posts: 49Too much taffic
When I see lots of hypes on a spot I try to go over. This place is great. But when I find the management can't handle the appointments due to the increased foot traffic, then I start to stay away from the location. Because that means I will get lower quality service than my previous visit and also a palor will attract more attention from neighbors. Nothing good for me.
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-24 12:56 #26679Regular Member

Posts: 12Tipping
Plan on visiting Lynngate later. Was told Coco and Mimi are working. Looking to a FS exp and was wondering recommendations and $ to bring. Thanks if you are able to help and guide so I don't over spend.
-
03-04-24 20:19 #26678Senior Member

Posts: 134FHOH Saba
Just met Saba and had a really great time. Much more enthusiastic than I was expecting.
-
03-04-24 17:17 #26677Senior Member

Posts: 136Any intel on Carolina at fhoh? Did a search and nothing.
Seems only gabby Caro Vivian available.
Thanks.
Originally Posted by Fassbender3000
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-24 16:10 #26676Senior Member

Posts: 147Another for Alejandra
This was my first time at FHOH. I remember when people were saying how shitty their service was, but that seemed to change a lot over time. Setting up an appointment was easy, and when I got there, they led me to the back room (presumably so no one else would hear fucking.) and soon I was met by a MILF with awesome MMs, Brazilian ass lift, and tattoos everywhere. As much as I like natural ladies, I have a thing for the impossible curves, and ladies with tattoos are a huge weakness for me.
She definitely gave me the PSE with lots of DFK, BBBJ, DATY, and DATO. I asked her about rimming, but I guess it's a YMMV thing since she didn't feel like it. But Alejandra licked her finger and gave me FIA which made me go "woah" in the best way possible. After suiting up, she gave me a very enthusiastic CG with a ton of bouncing and dirty talk in Spanish. This was a half hour that felt like an hour, so I'm going to have to ask for more time on my next visit.
At the end, there was no rush as Alejandra helped me get dressed, and we said we'd see each other again. The other ladies there looked milfy, so I'd be curious how they are too.
-
03-04-24 13:38 #26675Senior Member

Posts: 286Totally this. I don't do BB anything with a professional any more, but I did it plenty when I was young and dumb, once catching chlamydia from it. I can't imagine bringing something back to my partner and having to explain it. But if I was single and really needed the BB feeling, maybe I would take the chance.
Originally Posted by SKristov890
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 18:29 #26674Senior Member

Posts: 27Hard agree
Thanks for this. I get tested yearly at my physical and then every few months in between because I am a little OCD. I certainly get the appeal of BB and I would certainly want it, but big head wins out over little head in this risk aversion. When I worked at a high end job, I would dabble more in the higher class escorts with all the referrals and the providing papers (std test). Obv that isn't a thing at AMPs but I would show my papers so to speak if asked. But I would want to see theirs too. Haha. Anyway. Tldr. Risky hobby. Get the appeal of BB. It's hot. But I forego and cover up.
Originally Posted by Pornstar2022
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 18:04 #26673Senior Member

Posts: 265Mental gymnastics
Respectfully it's pretty simple cfs is safer thanks BBFS and yes you yes you can still get stds from cfs but like cmon bro lmaoo. For those that cool with raw dawg anything walking cool ig but I do care about my jr falling off or getting a health scare.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 15:49 #26672Senior Member

Posts: 506Problem with cameras
To the monger gentlemen leaving on Friday at 1 pm. You had my 1245 appointment which isn't your fault. Booking at that place is shaky at best. This is my second occasion I had to wait 15 minutes. What's not cool is watching our brothers coming and going from the rooms, just a matter of time before someone records and puts online at a shady website. They make sure we avoid each other in person. But we watch just fine and everyone leaving or coming. I'm not going back. Too much risk. I do love the place, however it's just a matter of time before shit hits the fan.
Originally Posted by TheOuroboros
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 15:06 #26671Senior Member

Posts: 354Question
Think a HE is possible here? I'm a fan of a great massage but with a simple ending.
Originally Posted by PuntaJaco43
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 13:51 #26670Senior Member

Posts: 90Jennifer and little Coco at One Therapy
Went for a 4 boob 2 pussy session with 20 something petite Coco and the busty DD Jennifer and I seemed to have the whole place to myself.
Jennifer's boobs I can confirm are real. Coco is a naughty little spinner.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/70430036
-
03-03-24 13:02 #26669Senior Member

Posts: 1026
Originally Posted by Pornstar2022
[View Original Post]
I think of it this way: odds of getting an actual incurable disease is low. I take PREP for HIV, got all the vaccinations I can for HPV, Hep, etc. Bacteria diseases can be cured by antibiotics. So really the only ones to worry about are Herpes and I think Hep C, or another Hep variant. Herpes is a very widely spread disease. 50-80% of adults have HSV 1, oral herpes, and about 18% have HSV 2, genital herpes. Someone with oral herpes can still give you herpes on your dick with bare skin contact of the right type. Even if it's not BBBJ, if she's rolling the condom on with her mouth and her lips touch your shaft along the way, that could transmit it. So really, the only way to stay 1000% safe from STD's is to not fuck people, just like your high school health teacher said back in 1983. Clearly, none of us are listening to that advice, so it's mostly a mental "what risk are you comfortable with" type of mentality, which is different for each person.
Originally Posted by MeatyLabia
[View Original Post]
Then there's the grossness factor. DATY in a pussy that just took a creampie 15 min ago, etc. Well, is it really that much better if a pussy took a covered dick 15 min ago, but he pulled out and nutted all over her labia and tummy? Then she used a wet wipe down there, and you come in 15 min later, and 10 min into the session you're sucking on her meaty lips and swirling your tongue on her clit, licking up another man's seed residue. Sure you can't taste anything cause of the wipes, but it was there. What about kissing, you're shoving your tongue down the throat of a woman who just had her tongue up a man's asshole 15 min ago, or swallowed his cum. Sure again you can't taste anything cause she used mouthwash, but still.
The way I see it, it's just out of sight, out of mind. A girl doing BBFS isn't much cleaner than a CFS girl from a grossness perspective, you're probably still getting sperm residue in your mouth when you lick her anywhere. But it doesn't matter, there's gross shit all around that you don't think about. When I fuck strippers in VIP, I take my pants off and sit on a seat that probably had some sweaty dudes asshole on it 15 min ago. When I snuggle into a hotel bed, someone probably puked or shit in that bed at some point. But as long as I don't see it in person, it's out of mind and it doesn't bother me.
Originally Posted by Pornstar2022
[View Original Post]
Yea I noticed in the strip club, escort, and sugar baby scene that a funny dynamic goes on. Down in FL, most strip clubs are packed with Cubans, and all of them will fuck you for 100-300 tip in VIP. But not a single one will BBFS. The white girls on the other hand, are way less likely to fuck you, maybe 50% instead of 95% of the cubans. But out of the ones who will, you're more likely to get BBFS from them either by getting to know them over time, or just tipping higher.
Originally Posted by PuntaJaco43
[View Original Post]
Tempted to give 998 a shot but also worried due to the mediocre experience I had at Best Therapy in Chantilly. Burke is also hella far from me.
Originally Posted by TheOuroboros
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





