Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 17685
-
03-04-24 15:19 #13815Senior Member

Posts: 158Shorty Adrian seems to be back
I noticed a post a couple days ago and she has posted again today. https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3148575660 The 1st post (which has now disappeared) also showed pics of another girl who had a post at same time (which has also disappeared). So not sure if this is legit. I think it's been 3 years or so since she went on govt vacation. I'm going to watch a bit and then maybe check her out. If I do I will report back.
-
03-04-24 15:16 #13814Senior Member

Posts: 122Sweet Baby Bri
Does anybody know if Bri went UTR or she quit completely. It's been a bit since I had contact with her, she was a good time for sure. Livid in a little quiet place in Dupo.
https://www.escortstate.com/escort/u...eet-beauty-bri
-
03-04-24 11:35 #13813Senior Member

Posts: 337Skylar on LC
I've seen her ads and was hoping someone would take the plunge. I love older / mature women and she definitely appears to fit the bill. Safe to assume no GFE (kissing, DATY, etc.) I know I can text and maybe ask around to get those answers but hoping you can share if it's just BBBJ and CFS or if more is on the menu.
Originally Posted by ReefGlue
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-24 09:58 #13812Senior Member

Posts: 279https://tryst.link/escort/prettyamy34
Originally Posted by Smith123
[View Original Post]
I saw her last Friday, south county, nice hotel. She's late 40's I'd say, and a self-proclaimed GILF. Body was great, very obliging and enthusiastic. CBJ was good, I would repeat.
-
03-03-24 17:22 #13811Senior Member

Posts: 527https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/165906929
Seen this one today.
Looked better than pics. She thick. BBBJ and cfs on the menu. I definitely will see again. Only thing I didn't like was in a loft with roommate. Another woman. Seen weed stuff but that's all I seen there. Well in plain site. Doesn't post very often.
-
03-03-24 13:13 #13810Senior Member

Posts: 48Dreaming of Destiny
Just saw Destiny last week, she is better than ever. Just up beat and fun. I showed up for the appointment, she was in some sexy lingerie, showing off her best "assets", looking fine as hell. When I came in she gave me a big hug and we went to her room. She did some subduction dancing as I was getting undressed, touching and helping me disrobe, from there she laid me on the bed kissed me down to my favorite part and engulfed me, the feeling was amazing, she went hard for 15-20 minutes while I was playing with her fun parts. She asked if I was ready for the main attraction, took out a rain hat and got on top and rode me me a good 10 minutes until I couldn't take it anymore and unloaded on the cover. We laid there and talked for a few while she was playing with my hair. It just felt like a completely organic session, nothing forced or mechanical. 350 roses for the hour is a bargain these days and well worth it with her!! Her contact number is 6363471431. Enjoy gentlemen.
Rainmaker ✌65039;.
-
03-02-24 13:19 #13809Senior Member

Posts: 527Nope
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/165856840#.
Seen this one Friday. Got there room was about 90 degrees. Location near Delmar loop. After pizza. Definitely a junky. Everything out in open. Crack pipe and pills everywhere. Never got a nut off. She was watching TV the whole time. Cartoons LOL. Definitely never going back.
-
03-02-24 01:01 #13808Senior Member

Posts: 250Yeah she looks good and for price, is why I was going to see her. I also see eden the next day also so I get to try them both out.
Originally Posted by MavericksDick
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 18:58 #13807Senior Member

Posts: 479Yes, many times. The first photos in red and purple are very recent. Very nice lady.
Originally Posted by Smith123
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 16:54 #13806Senior Member

Posts: 71She is cool. All services are covered and No GFE. Good communication and usually incall is in south county.
Originally Posted by Smith123
[View Original Post]
In these days what she charges is a value for the woman you get to have sex with.
-
03-01-24 14:38 #13805Senior Member

Posts: 250Amy 901
Has anyone seen Amy 901 off of tryst, hard to search her with a 3 letter name, I set up to see her next Wednesday.
-
02-29-24 20:29 #13804Senior Member

Posts: 241Not your Average
Very strange woman. About this time last year she was advertising on EB, maybe once or twice a month. As the year went on she kept increasing to now were it's everyday. Location mostly shows Clayton, but occasionally she list different location (Eureka, the Hill, S County, etc) Last review on EB Feb. 2023. Requested info on here, no posted replies, but several guys have pm'ed me stating they have tried with no luck, she goes "dark" all of a sudden. Of course several have suggested I toff, too strange a situation. She popped up on SA recently (I'm not a member) with the name Lia.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
EB says she has been a member / posting for about 5 years, SA says about the same. Good looking woman, reasonably priced an no info. I try to stay away from places and things if I think I might need my friend Sig.
-
02-29-24 16:13 #13803Senior Member

Posts: 279St. Charles Ashley is apparently a man now
Ok, so this was odd. My last message yesterday before I gave up was "are you available, or not?" Just a bit ago, over a day later, I get an audio file sent of a man's voice that replied "I sure am". I'm guessing they meant to do voice to text and reply back with that, but they did an audio voice recording instead. It was 100% a man's voice. BF, handler, who knows. Eck. Maybe I avoided losing my wallet.
-
02-29-24 15:35 #13802Senior Member

Posts: 301Not Your Average Girl
Did a quick search of the number.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
https://escort13.com/post/87390999?currentPage=1
https://us.callescortgirls.ca/escort...cort-24075198/
https://withescorts.com/escorts/321961113904226304
Few different pics and a name or two.
I'd hit it.
-
02-29-24 14:50 #13801Senior Member

Posts: 279Buy 1 hour, get a video of me giving birth!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/165748160#.
Came across this. Peculiar ad. Makeup upon makeup. One picture in black lingerie looks like a different head on her body entirely. The kicker is the part at the end:
"I DO SELL CONTENT AND DO VIDEO CHAT*.
CONTENT INCLUDES MY LIVE BIRTH VIDEO OF MY BABY I HAD OCT 20 2023. ".
And. No thanks.









Reply With Quote





