Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 214 of 921 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 264 314 714 ... LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 13812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10617
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixmeofne  [View Original Post]
    New one coming soon. Early TER review says she's rebranded from Jisoo. Can anyone see the pics and confirm?
    The Jisoo that I saw was listed as 34 DD-24-36 and is still in photos at.

    https://www.girlsoffices.com/sexy-diva. Amanda K cannot be that Jisoo. That Jisoo has the body and GFE service "to die for. ".

  2. #10616
    Does anybody know if Lily's still limits who can come in?

  3. #10615

    Pd

    Quote Originally Posted by Curiouse  [View Original Post]
    Orange sticker and broken window at PD.
    Guess that explains why there are no new girls posted for this rotation.

  4. #10614

    The end

    Quote Originally Posted by Curiouse  [View Original Post]
    Orange sticker and broken window at PD.
    I just drove by and can confirm. It's gone. What do you all think is the best alternative now??

  5. #10613

    Pd

    Orange sticker and broken window at PD.

  6. #10612
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiSteele  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately true that. The whole experience kind of feels filthy (not in a good way), I went a few times last year and didn't like it.

    The rooms are too dark and tiny, it's more of a pump and dump type of transaction place in my experience.
    I've been to a few places and I know there are better options but I really do t go for the looks of the place I go for the chicks I see there.

  7. #10611

    KP Amanda K

    New one coming soon. Early TER review says she's rebranded from Jisoo. Can anyone see the pics and confirm?

  8. #10610
    Quote Originally Posted by Englee  [View Original Post]
    I got a text from a strange number with picture of a girl saying new flowers. Girl's location was in Schaumburg. Then they responded with a second address on 35th street right next door to Pink Diamond. PD is 2035. The text they sent me shows an address next door at 2037.

    Does anyone know if this is legitimate?
    I don't know but according to the massage parlor forum all the PD places got busted yesterday so be careful.

  9. #10609

    2037

    I got a text from a strange number with picture of a girl saying new flowers. Girl's location was in Schaumburg. Then they responded with a second address on 35th street right next door to Pink Diamond. PD is 2035. The text they sent me shows an address next door at 2037.

    Does anyone know if this is legitimate?

  10. #10608
    Quote Originally Posted by MwmChicago  [View Original Post]
    Wow, not since my 20's.
    Amy from the old Green Spa made me come 3 times in one hour, but I barely was able to come twice in an hour the last time I tried.

  11. #10607
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolGuy73  [View Original Post]
    Nah I wish, yanked one out before going, 2 in that one hr, then one more time with a massage 2 hrs later.
    Wow, not since my 20's.

  12. #10606
    What is the site? I thought I had it but I guess its their older site.

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmTheManyo  [View Original Post]
    Did you see the other two girls at Lily's? Wondering if they look anything like their pics on the site. TIA.

  13. #10605

    KP Lexi

    Lexi is a cutie. She has a great body, more curvy than spinner. Her complexion is not perfect, but her face is cute, and body is sexy.

    Her service is top notch. We didn't talk a lot, but I had a great time and hope to see her again.

  14. #10604
    Quote Originally Posted by MwmChicago  [View Original Post]
    You came 4 times in one hour? How is that even possible? Even in my 20's I couldn't manage more than 3 over a few hours. Although, the first woman I fell in love with at 19 was 25 and a complete nympho and we would fuck as often as I could take it. 6-8 times a day. A couple times I had to take a 36-48 hour break when the head of my dick developed a scab from fucking too much. She called it Porn Star Dick. Haha! 40 years later and I have never had a woman that insatiable.
    Nah I wish, yanked one out before going, 2 in that one hr, then one more time with a massage 2 hrs later.

  15. #10603
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolGuy73  [View Original Post]
    Same experience absolute gem for the price, came so hard the 1st time I made that baby face and my toes curled up. She offers a realistic GFE experience at a great price. Seen listcrawler girls and nowhere near the same experience unless you go to AC. Finished the day off with a massage at a rub and tug in total popped 4 times yesterday Definitely will repeat. Also saw that Rada is in town from 262 who hasn't been around a young spinner Uzbek girl with big lips wondering if she got her boobs done.
    You came 4 times in one hour? How is that even possible? Even in my 20's I couldn't manage more than 3 over a few hours. Although, the first woman I fell in love with at 19 was 25 and a complete nympho and we would fuck as often as I could take it. 6-8 times a day. A couple times I had to take a 36-48 hour break when the head of my dick developed a scab from fucking too much. She called it Porn Star Dick. Haha! 40 years later and I have never had a woman that insatiable.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape