The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 378 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 278 328 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 428 478 878 1378 ... LastLast
Results 5,656 to 5,670 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25157

    Good Dream no lies told!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/423929380436

    Had a dream with this one today. No lurkers around the room, pictures were 100% accurate. No rush and was pretty cool to talk to. Damage was 100. BBJ, BBFS was on the menu but I didn't ask how much. Trust me when I tell you it's worth if you're looking a spinner who answers the door ready for the action. BBBJ was the truth and took her time with it instead of the fast up and down crap I seen as of late around her. You heard it here first. LOL.

  2. #25156
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow601  [View Original Post]
    Sad to report that Brielle the "tiny gymnast" is an absolute train wreck of demons. Bruises / track marks all over her entire body. I will concede she was very sweet though.

    Additionally, I see that Cassie is back in town. Has anybody actually seen her other than that weird report from a few months ago! I facetimed her and she is definitely real, but I'm still a little uneasy about taking TOFTT. I can't find any reviews on the DC forum either.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/cassie/58185606
    Snow601 report is accurate, and I could add to it but won't beat that dead horse.

  3. #25155
    Quote Originally Posted by RatedArrgh  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Tammi a few times recently & had a solid visit. She comes to RDU from VA mostly on the weekends.

    Thick woman, looks like the pics & gave an enthusiastic BBJ. Had fun hitting it from behind with that back tattoo.
    Thanks man. I might try if possible.

  4. #25154

    Energy

    Quote Originally Posted by IWonder  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know anything about Rebecca (Becca) Lynn?
    I've seen Rebecca before. She is very sweet with a clean environment. She does have very anxious energy about her though that could be off putting to a lot of people.

  5. #25153

    Saw her today

    Quote Originally Posted by Snow601  [View Original Post]
    Sad to report that Brielle the "tiny gymnast" is an absolute train wreck of demons. Bruises / track marks all over her entire body. I will concede she was very sweet though.

    Additionally, I see that Cassie is back in town. Has anybody actually seen her other than that weird report from a few months ago! I facetimed her and she is definitely real, but I'm still a little uneasy about taking TOFTT. I can't find any reviews on the DC forum either.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/cassie/58185606
    I've been off the hobby for a while but I happen to see her for the first time today. Not a lot on the menu.

    But she is damn hot. Pretty and a very sweet girl. Comms was easy, she needs verification. I did facetime her.

    I'd rate her 8 for her looks and 120 for her figure. Yes I meant 120 LOL. Perfect C cups, Spinner body and that ass. Damn. One of the best I've seen. She was cool as well as pretty timid during the deed. You are only allowed to play with them and kiss around them but nothing more. Everything covered. Not a great head job but got me going. Mutiple positions. Cowgirl, missionay. K9 and spooning. I throughly enjoyed every bit of it. No rushing at all. Had a good chat after.

    Again not much on the menu. IMO she is one heck of a hot girl. Ill be seeing her again for a while for sure.

    I'm personally a bit picky and I like her. You guys might have differnt opinion. But I'd say go see her and decide.

    Cheers!

  6. #25152

    Seriously, don't.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeefSupreme  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/789573232148

    Anybody got any info on Abby by RDU?
    Avoid like the plague my man. Transactional, cold, clock watcher, time waster, over priced, overrated. She looks decent but that's all you're getting. Spank one out to her pics, same difference.

  7. #25151

    Reliable & Fun

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickCock99  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her recently? I couldn't find anything here. But seems like she got some reviews on EM.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...i/947115525428
    I've seen Tammi a few times recently & had a solid visit. She comes to RDU from VA mostly on the weekends.

    Thick woman, looks like the pics & gave an enthusiastic BBJ. Had fun hitting it from behind with that back tattoo.

  8. #25150

    Rebecca Lynn

    Does anybody know anything about Rebecca (Becca) Lynn?

  9. #25149
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow601  [View Original Post]
    Sad to report that Brielle the "tiny gymnast" is an absolute train wreck of demons. Bruises / track marks all over her entire body. I will concede she was very sweet though.

    Additionally, I see that Cassie is back in town. Has anybody actually seen her other than that weird report from a few months ago! I facetimed her and she is definitely real, but I'm still a little uneasy about taking TOFTT. I can't find any reviews on the DC forum either.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/cassie/58185606
    She asks for 200 for a qv, so nobody has seen her. LOL.

  10. #25148

    Brielle

    Quote Originally Posted by Snow601  [View Original Post]
    Sad to report that Brielle the "tiny gymnast" is an absolute train wreck of demons. Bruises / track marks all over her entire body. I will concede she was very sweet though.

    Additionally, I see that Cassie is back in town. Has anybody actually seen her other than that weird report from a few months ago! I facetimed her and she is definitely real, but I'm still a little uneasy about taking TOFTT. I can't find any reviews on the DC forum either.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/cassie/58185606
    How was the session with Brielle? How much time did you spend and what did she ask for donation? I've been texting her for a while but she wants 150 for a qv! No chance in hell I'm going to pay that much for a qv.

  11. #25147

    Brielle / Cassie

    Sad to report that Brielle the "tiny gymnast" is an absolute train wreck of demons. Bruises / track marks all over her entire body. I will concede she was very sweet though.

    Additionally, I see that Cassie is back in town. Has anybody actually seen her other than that weird report from a few months ago! I facetimed her and she is definitely real, but I'm still a little uneasy about taking TOFTT. I can't find any reviews on the DC forum either.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/cassie/58185606

  12. #25146

    Rosie -- Avoid

    This one is posting in Raleigh and Myrtle Beach at the same time. Need to be careful.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/670886102980

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/670886102980

  13. #25145

    Tammy Skye

    Has anyone seen her recently? I couldn't find anything here. But seems like she got some reviews on EM.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...i/947115525428

  14. #25144

    She's been reviewed

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeefSupreme  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/789573232148

    Anybody got any info on Abby by RDU?
    Use the forum search. She's been reviewed countless times. Very sweet girl. Everything covered but still a great value option for the area. I haven't seen her In a while but my understanding is she's put on a few pounds.

  15. #25143

    Abby

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/789573232148

    Anybody got any info on Abby by RDU?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape