Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 9896
-
03-02-24 15:57 #9581Senior Member

Posts: 550I wonder if they actually send out tickets or make arrests as a result of the cameras.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-24 12:03 #9580Senior Member

Posts: 37Good looking out. I had a weird feeling something may be up. Especially in this location when there is a lot of sheriff activity.
Originally Posted by SaltyDog
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
-
03-02-24 02:00 #9579Senior Member

Posts: 767Time to watch
Because you had some place to be, you weren't going to be able to do it right. If there are a lot of women out, park somewhere and watch for a while. See what happens. If girls get scooped up and don't return drive up or down a few blocks until you find more since they tend to stand together. Watch again. If girls get scooped and dropped back then you know she's not LE.
Originally Posted by Chip74
[View Original Post]
I'm not a Beach Blvd expert but I cruised a few times before I finally scooped. LE were out the night I scooped. They weren't doing anything except talking to the women. I assumed they were looking for someone else about something else.
-
03-01-24 23:45 #9578Senior Member

Posts: 7266Just remember they have cameras all along Beach Blvd!
Originally Posted by Chip74
[View Original Post]
Look at those blue flashing lights.
-
03-01-24 18:46 #9577Senior Member

Posts: 1657JohnDoe
During election year the city always want to show that they're actually doing something by giving tickets to John's so be careful. Especially when there's two of them. All it takes is them asking if you want to party and then you get zoomed on.
Originally Posted by Chip74
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 18:19 #9576Senior Member

Posts: 37Beach and Orangewood
Saw two white beauties on the corner this morning. One was young thin and petty (maybe a little little too pretty) looking at her phone and The other one was older and rounder. Unfortunately, had places to go and people to see.
Anyone know who these beauties maybe?
-
02-04-24 02:15 #9575Regular Member

Posts: 7Daisy
TOFTT. Beach / Ball-Cerritos. Swooped up a cute Hispanic chick that went by the name Daisy. Yes, I was crazy nervous but had to go for it. She had a local motel that was dirty but what can you expect right? Anyway, everything covered. CBJ, cfs 120.
-
01-28-24 18:46 #9574Senior Member

Posts: 119Beach was definitely popping last night. Shortly after midnight I counted somewhere between 25 - 30 girls out at once between the train tracks all the way up to Lincoln. If you're a boob guy there was a big girl out there (BSW) with enormous boobs wearing nothing but pasties. Be safe out there.
-
01-28-24 18:25 #9573Senior Member

Posts: 119Guys Complaining About Prices
I don't know what everyone's technique is but I wonder about all you guys complaining about prices. Yes you're right girls are quoting 100 plus for CBJ and even more for full service but of course they're going to say that. Are you guys countering at all? Be firm and call them out on it. This should be your go too line, 'I'm not new to this you and I both know 100 is insane you're not going to get that. 40 is standard but because you're obviously worth it I'll give you 60. ' I guarantee most will agree to that.
-
01-22-24 17:01 #9572Senior Member

Posts: 128I got a peek of DT SA
I didn't pick anyone up, but saw a BSW and a chubby WSW. It's rare to find legit ladies. I think it has more to do with the times.
Originally Posted by JamesD2004
[View Original Post]
A few months ago I found a LSW. Honestly it's slim pickings if you want a chick.
I'll let why'all know if I see anyone.
Samurai.
-
01-01-24 22:08 #9571Senior Member

Posts: 1954Did you ever pick one up? Don't be surprised.
Originally Posted by Jiasenrin
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-24 07:55 #9570Regular Member

Posts: 6Going down on Bush Street near DTSA at night is starting to getting more and more SW in the area. Will check it out once I'm less busy.
-
12-28-23 13:27 #9569Regular Member

Posts: 12Beach Thursday Morning
Thursday Morning around 10:00. No one out except for a Thick white girl in hot pink mini dress. I almost picked her up but she disaeppeared in one of the few remaining motels. A $$ cheaks hanging out there pretty good.
DB.
-
12-07-23 18:48 #9568Regular Member

Posts: 7I know her personally, if it's the same person I'm thinking of. She had a rose tattoo on her thigh, big titties, fat ass, and brunette.
Originally Posted by Doctordelamor
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-23 04:27 #9567Regular Member

Posts: 5From what I've seen so far, many SWs on Beach are charging around $200-250/ hr. Right about now, the sugar daddy dating sites seem to be more economical LOL.
Originally Posted by Hitman13
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





