Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 290 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 190 240 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 340 390 790 1290 ... LastLast
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 33236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28901

    Autumn in Dryridge & Saffy

    Autumn in Dryridge: https://skipthegames.com/posts/georg...e/990353720592.

    Had a dream with Autumn yesterday thanks to the intel from a fellow member. She is located about 15 min off the Crittenden exit. Like other reports have stated she lives in a quiet little trailer park, driveway parking available. Called her when I pulled up so confirm I was at the correct house and she greeted me at the door. She does have two dogs, one small puppy and one larger what looked to me like a German shepard mix that she says acts aggressive at times so she will guide you to the back left of the mobile home which leads to her room. Wide open menu, if anyone has specific questions related to menu feel free to PM. She is missing some teeth and in my dream she had bruises all over her breasts. Besides that her breast were actually quite nice LOL. She is a smaller but plump women. $1 for HH was the damage.

    Saffy / Alternative Punk Fairy: This is my second or third dream Iv'e had with Saffy at her new place. If you are into an alt chick then she is for you. Biggest con though is her apartment is so nasty LOL clothes and shit everywhere, no hand soap in bathroom to wash hands after or anything, clutter everywhere. Besides that menu is also wide open, tight ass wet shaved pussy. Takes it all balls deep. $1 was my damage. Feel free to pm if anyone has questions and y'all stay safe out there.

  2. #28900

    Please share with the class

    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, I think she is on ridge rn so I think I'll give it a go.
    I was thinking the same but it'll be a week or two before I can so if you partake please do let us know how it goes.

  3. #28899
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Bunni

    Thanks, I think she is on ridge rn so I think I'll give it a go.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDick123  [View Original Post]
    I saw her years ago. As long as you don't have to go her shitty ass apt at the bottom of Colerain she is good.

  4. #28898

    Lilbit

    Quote Originally Posted by AssBurgler  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/898420679331

    Any Intel on this one? Thinking of pulling the trigger.
    Using the handy-dandy SEARCH feature at the top right of the page yields some good results on the first half of page 1:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sear...archid=3018078

  5. #28897
    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one. Inconclusive in the search. Bad coms seem to be the most recent. Anyone taken a spin with her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/165920901
    I saw her years ago. As long as you don't have to go her shitty ass apt at the bottom of Colerain she is good.

  6. #28896

    Lilbit

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/898420679331

    Any Intel on this one? Thinking of pulling the trigger.

  7. #28895
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Bunni

    Any intel on this one. Inconclusive in the search. Bad coms seem to be the most recent. Anyone taken a spin with her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/165920901

  8. #28894

    Hope

    Good morning Cincinnati. First off like to say thanks to Dickcedamore for hooking me as everyone else up with hope. Also thanks to Hope for seeing me again plus coming to Cincinnati hope she comes back. I had another awsome time with her over the weekend. She is a sexy awsome provider who aims to please. What I like is she is no dead fish and doesn't rush. Well I will still see her even if I have to take a little road trip to see her in lexington or Louisville. Well you all have a good one be safe out there.

  9. #28893
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Jenifer update

    See my earlier post below. I've gotten quite a few request for her contact info and I think I'm all caught up on getting it out to everyone. A couple guys have told me that she hasn't responded back. But FYI, I took her to lunch this afternoon (Saturday) and then she had family stuff going on afterwards. So, she was pretty busy all day and I think there were about 20 of you fellows who now have her info, so she's probably getting bombarded with requests for info, etc. Just thought you should know what's going on.

  10. #28892

    Hope

    Quote Originally Posted by DickCedarmore  [View Original Post]
    A lot of guys have messaged me over the last year requesting that Hope visit Cincinnati. Be sure to get out and see her so that she has a reason to come back. She's a fun gal, my all time fave. 😉.
    I had the pleasure of getting to meet hope and I've got to say pics are accurate and she's really cute and bubble. I had an amazing time with her and was definitely not a clock watcher. Probably the best time I've had with a girl and will be definitely hoping she comes back again. If you have the chance to see her I would definitely suggest it.

  11. #28891

    Outcall only Nicole Fom Listcrawler

    I had Nicole come see me a week or so ago.

    Comms were pretty good.

    She did arrive close to the target time.

    Is the girl in the pics but maybe 5 years dated.

    Body is not bad and like the pics in her ad.

    Her hair was not blonde anymore but it was so ratty you couldn't get a comb through it.

    And she probably hadn't bathed in 3 days with bad BO and cigarette smoke.

    For this reason I only went with BBBJ.

    Tried FIV but after that I couldn't get my hand near my nose!

    Horrible experience and definitely will not repeat damage hhr $.

    Of course YMMV.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...f41783a400dc44

  12. #28890
    [3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]

  13. #28889

    Leighbby

    I saw Leigh recently and it was as good as ever.

    She's in the same place at the top of 275 but in a different room.

    Pretty cluttered with clothes and life but certainly not unclean.

    Nothing new to report really. Same spinner body. Same great personality.

    I will continue to repeat. She's catnip to me.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nati/165847442

  14. #28888
    Regular Member


    Posts: 239

    Anybody connect with her


  15. #28887

    Drug addict twitch

    They all have the drug addict twitch. Awake or Asleep they twitch. Esp the meth addicts. The meth twitch eventually turns into Parkinsons.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrDave39  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like someone who has been on antipsychotic medications for serious mental illness (I. E. Schizophrenia) - sudden involuntary movements are a common side effect. Sad.

    The good Dr.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape