Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 6944
-
03-09-24 18:36 #5099Senior Member

Posts: 102I'm not playing games. You have to realize that all the women at university have Tinder installed and can get any stud they want at any time. Why would they settle for me? 1% of guys get laid on spring break, and I'm not in that 1%. What do you mean check PM? Private messages? There is nothing there.
Originally Posted by ChadZ1212
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-24 13:02 #5098Banned Member

Posts: 1318Yea so, guessing you're playing games, not sure why. If I recall correctly, student? I will reiterate, cheerleaders, waitress, bars, hell, the school nurse for that matter. Try spring break, everyone gets laid on spring break.
Next time Ms. Coffy's in town, I'll ask her to bring friends. One for you.
Finally, Stephanie's daughter just won't happen. Your cork will pop prematurely.
Check PM. Hartford area, 25 yo. You won't be able to handle her. It's your money.
Chad.
Originally Posted by Ernstheiter
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-24 10:53 #5097Senior Member

Posts: 121Aqua
Anyone know the deal with Aqua? I got a text about a new girl, Livi, being there. I thought they were closed by now since Hailee and Isabella are advertising elsewhere.
-
03-09-24 08:23 #5096Senior Member

Posts: 99Cuddlecomfort
So I tried my hand at the site. I got two women to move to texting off the website to talk about services. Both were willing to meet for a sensual message plus extras. However for me, one was far and the other was a bit ugly. So there is potential but you have to dig. Do be mindful of the legit women on there that may report you. There are probably ten legits to one that we like.
Originally Posted by Jarred
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-24 15:55 #5095Senior Member

Posts: 116Amp
Try New Healthy Aroma in Wallingford. That's a good go to spot! Ask for Tiffany!
Originally Posted by Ernstheiter
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-24 11:52 #5094Senior Member

Posts: 102This sucks
Can someone throw me a bone here? I've been going through the reports to find something good and it all seems negative.
I just need an AMP that'll give me a BJ from a woman who isn't absolutely disgusting and preferably 20's or 30's. Do I really have to take a train to Flushing in order to get this?
-
03-02-24 15:10 #5093Senior Member

Posts: 102She's a year older than me. If she needs help with math or science let me know.
Originally Posted by ChadZ1212
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 08:00 #5092Senior Member

Posts: 46Trista
Definitely agree. She is a nice girl and the massage was great but the nickel and dime on ever little thing makes it a no repeat for me. Worth a try if you haven't seen her yet and want to try a new girl.
Originally Posted by JdWill367
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 07:12 #5091Senior Member

Posts: 99Cuddle
There is not really much to PM about honestly. I didn't take it very far with either.
Originally Posted by JdWill367
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-24 14:00 #5090Senior Member

Posts: 151Can you PM me about them?
Originally Posted by ThatWhiteGuy12
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-24 13:59 #5089Senior Member

Posts: 151Oh Trista, I love her bur she's nickel and dimed my pockets a few to many times at this point 😂.
Originally Posted by JimmyDawgs
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 15:19 #5088Senior Member

Posts: 172Here. https://www.massagicaltouch.com/.
Originally Posted by JdWill367
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 07:52 #5087Senior Member

Posts: 30Agreed
Yes, she's a sweetheart!! But I didn't get a HJ option. So I guess maybe a visit or 3 will help.
-
02-26-24 13:05 #5086Senior Member

Posts: 389Pm
Jarred ck pm. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Jarred
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-24 12:23 #5085Senior Member

Posts: 324Massage in central CT
I've had really good sessions with a woman I met from CuddleComfort.com. She operates out of Middlefield, CT in a very nice office space well off the beaten path. I've been there late at night for a 2 hour session with no issues. One night I left her place to go home after 11 PM. The neighborhood, including her professional office park, was as quiet as a church on Monday afternoon!
Her user handle is PixiPassions. Although she advertises on a professional cuddle site, she is pretty good with several traditional massage techniques. She offers a choice of several different oils, some scented, some not. She's not a spinner but is very voluptuous, sensual once she gets to know you, and 'soft to the touch' LOL.
I found her rates to be very reasonable; they are listed on her website here: https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/PixiePassions.
'Extra fun' is possible. YMMV. Because she has a BF IRL, she will only do a HJ. I've had 2-hour sessions and enjoyed a combination of cuddles, spooning, deep tissue massage, and HJ. It's not something I do often, but as a stress reliever, Pixi's massages do the trick!
Good luck, and happy hunting!
Originally Posted by Barebacker69
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






