Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 247 of 2122 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 297 347 747 1247 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 31824
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28134

    Tourist

    Quote Originally Posted by GregsRed99  [View Original Post]
    I travel around the south east for work. Nashville is an anomaly. Other cities has had a bit of price escalation but nothing serious. Nashville has a supply problem. Not enough providers. Basic economics. I don't even bother any longer in Nashville I just wait until I'm in another town.
    So do why'all think it's because of Tourist and Nashville is the it city? At these rates you would think we had more choices. Since we have a large Hispanic community you think the chicas would be out there working it.

  2. #28133
    I travel around the south east for work. Nashville is an anomaly. Other cities has had a bit of price escalation but nothing serious. Nashville has a supply problem. Not enough providers. Basic economics. I don't even bother any longer in Nashville I just wait until I'm in another town.

    Quote Originally Posted by SnowHawk  [View Original Post]
    The average guy keeps getting priced out of this hobby. It's like these women only want ballers. There's very few of them, and they likely won't pick her. It's insane.

  3. #28132

    Priced out

    Quote Originally Posted by Jake1968  [View Original Post]
    Why in the ever living he'll is a piece of ass with an average (4-7) lady $400and up. Good grief. And an attractive lady is $500 up to $1500. Jesus.

    Out there minds.
    The average guy keeps getting priced out of this hobby. It's like these women only want ballers. There's very few of them, and they likely won't pick her. It's insane.

  4. #28131

    Price

    Quote Originally Posted by Jake1968  [View Original Post]
    Why in the ever living he'll is a piece of ass with an average (4-7) lady $400and up. Good grief. And an attractive lady is $500 up to $1500. Jesus.

    Out there minds.
    Never paid that, NEVER WILL!

  5. #28130

    Can confirm

    Quote Originally Posted by SoiCowboy100  [View Original Post]
    One of my all time favorites Kimber has been way under the radar for the last year. She was the most perfect GFE I ever had.

    She is back and is listed on Tryst under her new name Kolbie Mae.

    She is awesome! Go see her!
    I can confirm Kimber is a great time and very GFE. However, she has almost doubled her rates since I saw her December 2022 so I won't be seeing her at this rate. Can't keep supporting the GPS.

  6. #28129

    P.S. Prices

    Why in the ever living he'll is a piece of ass with an average (4-7) lady $400and up. Good grief. And an attractive lady is $500 up to $1500. Jesus.

    Out there minds.

  7. #28128

    Kimber aka Kolbie Mae

    One of my all time favorites Kimber has been way under the radar for the last year. She was the most perfect GFE I ever had.

    She is back and is listed on Tryst under her new name Kolbie Mae.

    She is awesome! Go see her!

  8. #28127

    Agree

    That face, body and booty are great. The pictures are her which are always a plus. Anyone who is looking for a Korean in her 20's, here she is.

    Quote Originally Posted by GSlinger007  [View Original Post]
    Excited to have Suji back in Nashville. She got that k Kardashian body and booty you can pics on the website Coracaligirl.com.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeOppressoLi5  [View Original Post]
    IMHO she is prettier than her pics and the best ass I ever saw on an Asian girl.

  9. #28126

    Use Google

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardly  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, the Unique link didn't take for some reason. See below.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...h/821651375431

    Hardly.
    I put her number (ends with 9080) into google and got zero relevant hits. That is very suspect IMHO.

  10. #28125

    Phone providers

    Quote Originally Posted by Cwbales  [View Original Post]
    Really? Is having a Powertel number a red flag?

    (I've been a Verizon guy for a million years.).
    Of all the red flags, I don't usually see phone providers as one of them. I can see why it might be for some, but in my minimal google searching of Powertel, it comes back as an old service that appears to be bought out by the people who own t-mobile. I'm guessing it's a burner phone bought at walmart or something.

  11. #28124
    Quote Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy  [View Original Post]
    Last 4 digits 9801 terrible, dirty shitty service could be under demon control made agreement on phone & confirm got there and none of what we agreed upon was kept could not get out of there fast enough I would not go back if someone else was paying.
    I had the same experience. Do not pass go. Definitely stay away.

  12. #28123
    I've never added an attachment but I looked through her photos and this picture gave me a red flag. You got a the handler smoking a j in the background. She could be fine but not a risk I would take.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cwbales  [View Original Post]
    This one was advertising first on STG, now on EB. First used the name MollyAnn, but switched to Arizona.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/165677405

    I was going to take the plunge, but she is saying it's $$ Has anyone else seen her yet, and is able to provide a reason not to meet up? I'm happy with her age range, as well as her filtered photos. But if anyone knows anything about her, I'm all ears.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 677d6a445b5323eddb47f87e91ebe409_f.jpg‎  

  13. #28122
    I'm not certain but personally she is a no go for me. I can't can't remember why she is on my no fly list but she is. She is hot though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cwbales  [View Original Post]
    This one was advertising first on STG, now on EB. First used the name MollyAnn, but switched to Arizona.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/165677405

    I was going to take the plunge, but she is saying it's $$ Has anyone else seen her yet, and is able to provide a reason not to meet up? I'm happy with her age range, as well as her filtered photos. But if anyone knows anything about her, I'm all ears.

  14. #28121

    Powertel?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnNash  [View Original Post]
    Arizona- I Checked phone # and its provided by Powertel wireless which sounds fishy.
    Really? Is having a Powertel number a red flag?

    (I've been a Verizon guy for a million years.).

  15. #28120
    Arizona- I Checked phone # and its provided by Powertel wireless which sounds fishy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cwbales  [View Original Post]
    I have seen a handful of posts for this one, with a different phone number for STG and EB.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/164595042#.

    I am kind of hoping that someone will tell me she is not real, or that they had a horrible experience, because I might be foolish enough to part with a lot of my money based on looks alone.
    (She told me that the number on EB is the better number to use.)

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape