Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,521 to 5,535 of 32145
-
02-29-24 15:30 #26625Senior Member

Posts: 912Magic (Annandale)
I saw the recent report about Magic in Annandale and reading through some posts on rubmaps, one post caught my eye about a provider named Nicole wearing some booty jean shorts so I immediately made my way to Magic to check out Nicole. I have been to Magic years before, when it was called Barnie Therapy, and the provider I had back then had nice body, wearing jean shorts and low cut top. I thought maybe this was going to be the same person but when the provider answered the door today, a petite older Korean with a perm hairstyle and wearing a slim dress answered the door. . After a minute of exchange of greetings, it turns out that is Nicole who answered the door today (not the same person as I had saw about 6 years earlier). I joking told her I recall her wearing shorts and she acknowledged that yeah she sometimes would wear them and left to go put on her shorts.
Nicole is rail thin like Celine from Palace Spa in McLean and I love Celine in her tiny shorts but Nicole was wearing even tinier jean shorts so I was game on. She gives a decent table shower but was still feeling me out as she didn't recognize me. Back in the room, she put some warm sheets and towels on the table, put a warm wet towel on my back to press on for about a minute, and then went straight to soft touch. I was a little disappointed that no massage effort was given but anyway, I just rolled with it. I cold hear her strip out of her shorts and can feel her small tits and hair rub up against my back. She does a good soft touch tease, and when time to flip, I gently was sucking on her small tits and caressing her petite body as she slowly stroked me. I laid her down and went all in on DATY and DATO, she is clean shaven like Celine. She does P2 P and I nutted a big load on her stomach. I highly doubt she will do FS as any cock size will probably be too big for her given her petite / rail thin body. Based on the rubmaps reviews, she seems to only do HJ, P2 P, and DATY / DATO, never any BJ or FS.
House fee is 60 for half hour and 80 for hour. Table shower available. Two door entry system. Behind the strip of buildings where Magic is located is another Korean AMP that use to be called Peach Therapy (don't know what it is called now).
-
02-29-24 15:08 #26624Senior Member

Posts: 648My first was at A Plus in Woodbridge / Lake Ridge by a Korean who said she was born in Tokyo? As a first timer, I was quickly advised of the tipping policy before heading to the door. Anyway, Judy later became manager at Jade Tree which is in your attached photo. After that first encounter I met a couple of my favorites Lee at Jade Tree, who than went to Bamboo and I think is still active at the Springfield location and Suki at A Plus and than ran into her in a few other places in Springfield and Annandale. Last I heard she opened a legit nail place in Annandale or Falls Church.
Originally Posted by LowerBackPain
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-24 14:59 #26623Senior Member

Posts: 648Red lip stick and then a kiss, hmmm.
Originally Posted by Balistk1970
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-24 14:54 #26622Senior Member

Posts: 648If they are that busy they should hire a mamasan or as Bamboo Therapy in WB used to do, put a white board in the lobby, saying busy until 2 PM or whatever. It is very annoying when being interrupted especially at key moments.
Originally Posted by PrivatePyle
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-24 14:50 #26621Senior Member

Posts: 648Not aware of any in Manassas like that, at least not at any of the AMPs.
Originally Posted by TholeJosh123
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-24 14:46 #26620Senior Member

Posts: 648FYI, a little spinner who splits her time between Dragon Spa and 7 Star, both in Manassas told me she was Japanese. No FS or DATY for me, but not an ounce of fat on that little body. Had fun, but some GPS involved.
Originally Posted by LowerBackPain
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-24 14:35 #26619Senior Member

Posts: 648I've been there a number of times since they first opened but not lately. Have seen a variety of women there from attractive to well not. Always a decent massage, usually only OTC roaming followed by a HJ. May have had one take her top off years ago. Cindy sounds like an upgrade. Knowing the going rate at the time, I always tipped $40 but don't recall any of the ladies asking for a specific tip or complaining. That is actually happening in many AMPs now. When I go to a place without the HE, I tip $20-$30 depending on rapport and quality and sometimes do 90 minutes. I would feel guilty about only tipping this lady $20 for the service you got.
Originally Posted by FakeName3
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-24 14:21 #26618Senior Member

Posts: 648Just go back to original post.
Originally Posted by SoccerLong89
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-24 14:09 #26617Senior Member

Posts: 648It's not really that new. Coco moved there within a couple of months after the old location closed. She is still there and the manager and best talent. I first met her over 10 years ago when she worked in Woodbridge. Coco always gives a nice massage and I have often massaged her and had DATY but she doesn't allow BJ or FS. They will do nice play as you experienced to make it a fun hour. It's also a bonus that Coco reduced the hourly rate from $70 to $60 at the new place. IMO, $70-$80 tip is reasonable for the service you received. So she advertised on Craigslist, first ad I'm aware of since the move.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-24 12:16 #26616Senior Member

Posts: 264Throwback Thursday
I am sure we all remember our first AMP experience. For me it was Downtown Spa (1018 Vermont Ave) tucked up on the fourth floor above a restaurant. The ad reads, "Nr. 15th St. Btwn. K & L. Washington 10 am 2 am," and the ladies were great. I have no recollection of DC before Mayor-for-life (Marion Barry), but once he left office it was Mayor Anthony Williams' (the bowtie) P and B Abatement Act of 2004 that ruined this valuable service for us. Some young guys collected baseball cars, for me it was keeping track of each new AMP that popped-up in the Washington Post. The Adult Services section of the CityPaper was a good source too. Located on the back pages of such local papers, this is where we got the terms BackPage and BedPage.
-
02-29-24 10:26 #26615Regular Member

Posts: 20Last min Rockville
Heading to Rockville for work and then I've got a few hours to kill, any suggestions in the Rockville area?
-
02-28-24 22:39 #26614Regular Member

Posts: 13No Pain No Gain Candy
I've seen Candy a couple times over the last few weeks and I wanted to submit a report. She is in a hotel in Tysons, very close to Rt. 7 and the Metro is accessible.
She sends you a video so you can find the entrance to her room, she was right there waiting for me when I walked up.
She's early 40's, speaks good English, is friendly and personable, and has an amazing figure. She also wears this bright red lipstick that looks good on her.
She gives the massage in black lingerie and she looks so sexy. She is a LMT and gives a very thorough massage and will work on any problem areas you mention. She also cracks your neck at the end of the massage, and she knows what she's doing, she used to work in a chiropractor's office. After the massage is over, you can negotiate extras with her. Her NOVA finish is very satisfying and worth the tip. A shower with excellent water pressure is available after the massage. After we are done, we usually talk for a few minutes. She is very chatty and friendly, then she gives me a hug and kiss before sending me on my way. She's a keeper and I plan to see her again soon.
-
02-28-24 19:37 #26613Senior Member

Posts: 418I do concur, Had to give it a break as well.
Too much foot traffic in that location with so many Karens. Not trying to catch a case there and hygiene will be going down for sure, not bringing nothing home with me. But Wendy was definitely my ATF for a moment, but too much now.
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 18:44 #26612Senior Member

Posts: 188FHOH Latina's Vs One therapy
Based on the reviews on this group I dreamed a session at one therapy early last month. The reviews were on point the Latina (Mia I think was the name) was sexy as hell, but I was a rushed/upselled Experience. Paid for an hour 80, got the service for 30 minutes with no massage just the FS was done in a fast phase. She was just alone there and was rushing to get the deed done. Ofcourse the old mms was there too. I was just thinking from my little head. dam she quoted me 2. 5 and we agreed on 1. 8 ? other than she is sexy, it's not worth the expense and experience. Never going back there again.
I did text back at the number which I scheduled appointment with and told them, never coming back due to such a bad experience I had + short me on time. Anyways. I got a a text back after couple of days saying all new muscle and I asked what type. No response after that.
I will be in the area again early next week and checking to see how the service at FHOH (Alexander) vs Wendy at 998, how old are these two? Hopping my the service is not to.
Bad comparing to I got from in one therapy.
Thanks you all & stay safe.
-
02-28-24 18:31 #26611Senior Member

Posts: 51Magic in Annandale
I stopped by Magic with an appointment with Jennifer, I like to make an appointment based on my schedule. The parking lot was full as normal. Never expect they are busy based on the parking lot. Always call ahead even if in parking lot. Jennifer met me at the door and she took my breath away. She was in a shear black blouse not revealing anything, but with her long black draping her shoulders sher looked so beautiful to me IMHO. She led me to the room and I got to explore her beautiful body and shapely legs. In the room I got ready for a satisfying table shower with plenty of sensual rubbing. Back in the room Jennifer gave me a great Massage even walking on my back. When it was time she began to crassess my feet and legs moving up to between my legs and rear then when I was ready she tapped my butt and asked me to turn over. She knew how to please me and I quickly finished with some wonderful breast play. Highly recommended, I don't like to always share, but she is special. Be nice and treat her well.










Reply With Quote




