Thread: Special K
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 731
-
04-03-24 21:09 #506Senior Member

Posts: 3853Sometimes, you may have caught her on a bad week. When you call her and if she's busy, don't wait. She'll call you hours later and pre-arrangements is also a waste of time. It's a matter of calling her, if she's available, great. If not, try again next time.
Originally Posted by MrAnderson89
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 18:10 #505Senior Member

Posts: 33Special K
I've never met up with Kathy before but I've been trying to get together with he since Friday. Every time I talk to her I get "I'm busy and will be back home later, call again later". Then every time I call either I don't get a response or tells me to try again even later. Is she normally tough to meet up with like this?
-
04-03-24 17:03 #504Senior Member

Posts: 2110Download
Which is why I always download them.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 16:03 #503Senior Member

Posts: 838It works
Man that guy came buckets on her face.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-24 16:21 #502Senior Member

Posts: 418"You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension. A dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into the Twilight Zone. (Naa, its K's house), Cats everywhere Meow. Eh Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-"That's all Folks!
Originally Posted by ClitfLicker
[View Original Post]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls19kYbpKa8
And.
'Woosha from bad boys. '.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtjO8Nl6Mek
-
03-17-24 19:24 #501Senior Member

Posts: 237You wake up lost in an empty town, wondering why no one else is around. Lookup to see a giant Boob, just became her brand new dude.
Originally Posted by ClitfLicker
[View Original Post]
The twilight zone is real, will report after the deed.
Cheers,
Clit.
-
03-15-24 18:08 #500Senior Member

Posts: 237Guess who
A Pleasant faced girl comes upto greet you.
She Smiles and says she's pleased to meet you.
Beneath the clothes the strangeness lies.
Take them off she has three holes!
Just having fun.
Clit.
-
03-01-24 07:34 #499Senior Member

Posts: 121What country do you need to be in on VPN?
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-24 18:39 #498Senior Member

Posts: 3853Doesn't work. Unless you're on VPN.
Originally Posted by MegaSean
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-24 18:07 #497Senior Member

Posts: 136The internet is forever
Once it's uploaded it's there forever. Some things you need to dig a little deeper for.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
https://biguz.net/watch.php?id=10409...rom-leominster
-
02-29-24 15:01 #496Senior Member

Posts: 3853Have you seen her?
Originally Posted by MPlanner35
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-24 06:42 #495Senior Member

Posts: 67Cheap B at stards
Like $20.00 more is going to break you guys? Dam give here what she asks for. Everything else is going up; food, rent, utilities-why can she ask for more. Pay her or move on. Dam she's a human being worthy of basic respect!
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 13:02 #494Senior Member

Posts: 3853Deleted?
Porn sites have been removing all materials related to homemade, hidden or otherwise porn that was recorded by a significant other and posted it without their knowledge. There are some sites (Motherless) that still has them. But the major sites like PornHub have removed a lot of them. What you see now are confirmed material creators. I know that K had a few videos out there and randomly searched for it and indeed, it has been removed. I can tell it's her as the screenshot still exists. But the video is gone. The one where she was getting facials is gone. But the screenshot is still there. Good for her as I remember that she was complaining that her videos were out there in the Internet.
-
02-27-24 08:38 #493Senior Member

Posts: 69RE: Something for the art lovers out there
Hahaha inspired work! 😉.
Originally Posted by MegaSean
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-24 22:46 #492Senior Member

Posts: 136Something for the art lovers out there
The artist is magnificent 🤔.










Reply With Quote






